The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Ken heard Daniel speak, but couldn't make it out since it was too quiet. He let it slide and sniffed the air, tracking any sign for a prey. Looking over to Daniel he saw her signal, he gave her a nod and changed his attention to their prey. He crouched low, angling his body he softly growled, slowly stepping up to the prey, glancing back at Daniel he waited for her to make her move.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Daniel crept a few more paces forward. She was now a few feet behind the hare. She burst out in a frenzy of snarling and raced towards the terrorized prey. She bit down hard on the hares ear, tryng to slow it down enough for a good blow.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Seeing the yellow canvas fae bolted forward, a grin showed on his maw. Before he knew it, Danny had already attacked the little creature but enough to slow it down. Thinking that it was his chance he quickly ran over to Daniel and opened his jowl lowering his maw down he clasped hard onto the snow hare's neck, he could taste the metallic blood of the hare dripping down.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Danny let go as the hare went limp in her jaws. The fae dropped the carcassh a smile. She nodded to Ken. "Great job!" She panted and callled Dash to come over.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Letting go of the hare, he licked his lips and smiled to Daniel, "Thanks, you also did a lovely job." Ken stepped aside giving some space for the young lad to feast on the dead hare. He remember the loner at the plateau, "I wonder if I should go track her down" thought Ken, he was beginning to feel worried for the fae. Shaking his head to the thought he sighed, "Why am I worried, I just met her, and her attitude too" mumbled Ken. Feeling like a crazy wolf, he sat his haunches down on the ground and began to quietly clean his paws.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Daniel tilted her head as she herd some of Kendricks mumble. She just shrugged and stretched. The fae was glad she had gotten to stretch her stiff muzzles with a hunt.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Convel sniffed the pup then the blood that filled the air. It made his own stomach growl, and made a sense to get up. Convel trotted over to the group, and gave a sharp bite to let everyone know something was going to happen. Convel felt weak, as if everyone would burn holes into his soul after his bark. He shook it off and looked up. He licked his whiskers and felt his teeth urging to bite something. "I am heading towards the plateau, for a hunt. This may not be successful, but if it is, then it will be for the pack." Convel howled quietly. He didn't want to pop anyone's ear drums. Convel turned and gave a flick of the tail to tell the others to follow if they wanted to join in.

~~To The Plateau~~
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Looking up from his paw he heard the words of the brute named Convel. Hearing the male howl, he saw the flick of his tail and both of Ken's lobes raised up, "If he was going to hunt that means he's going to the Plateau!" thought Ken excitedly. He glanced over to Daniel and said, "I'm going with Convel." Looking over to Siren, and the new brute he had yet to meet (Shin), he gave a bark to notify the Doyen he was going out. Then he glanced over to Sharon, doing the same as he did to Siren, Ken gave her a bark and rotated his attention to the leaving wolf Convel, "I'm coming along!" yelled Ken, hoping the brute heard him.

> To the Plateau <
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Shin
-----

The male before him seemed to grow quiet, so Shin decided to give him his space and let him continue his duties as the Doyen. So in a swift and calm motion, Shin got to his feet and nodded his head in a goodbye, "I'd say now would be a good time to part, maybe we can hold another conversation sometime in the furture." she voiced, letting a plain and casual smile play across his facial features. As he turned to walk off he spotted a female (Daniel) who he had met the first day he had been here. He smiled and trotted over toward her so maybe they could have an actual conversation. "Hello," he said, his voice was kind as he greeted the female.    
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Daniel flicked her ears as Shin approached her. "Hey." She said and stretched. The fae gave him a half smile but she still wasn't particularly comfortable around the male. "Can I help you with somethings, or are you just here for a conversation?" She asks.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Shin
-----

"Just a mere casual and friendly conversation." he said as he took a step back for he could tell she wasnt too comfortable. "You're Daniel am I correct? I met you when I met Siren?" he asked cocking his head to the right. "And must I say: GAWD YOU'RE HAWT!      

Lulz c;    
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 pm

(LOL)

Daniel shifted herself to face Shin. "Yes, and your Shin, the confident gentleman of the pack." She said and raised and eyebrow. The golden she-wolf smirked and awaited a reply.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm

-SIREN-

Why was Shin so attractive this fine, frosty evening? Never before had Siren encountered such a male. Too bad that Shin was not female, or else he'd tap dat have another situation on his paws. With a drooling tongue, the massive figure sashayed towards Shin, and he began to nuzzle the wolfie's flank, purring doggishly. ERMAGERD :'D
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Daniel gaped at Siren and backed away from the two. She felt really awkward. "Uh..." She said. The golden fae uttered a low scream of confusion.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Shin
-----

"Confident?" he mused, "Shall I take that as a compliment or no?" he voiced mirroring her smirk. "And you are Daniel, a witty SUPA HAWT lady who seemed to notice a trait about me in wich I did not think I had." he said his smirk shifting to a half-smile. 

Yet soon the sexy SiSi came into Shin's view and he gracefully pounced on the lovely fellow. It was a great shame this attractive male was not a female. Or else Shin would be all over her. As the canid nuzzled him Shin couldn't help but shout "SIREN YOU SEXY BEAST I LOVE YOU!"      
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Danny nodded. She smirked and said, "Take it as whatever you want." Daniel shrugged and narrowed her eyes at Shin. "Any particular reason you've suddenly wanted to talk to me?"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Shin
-----

"I guess I shall take it as a compliment, thank you." he said nodding his head in a mock way. Hearing her next words he shrugged "Can I not have a conversation with a packmate? Unless you'd like me to leave?"    
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Daniel tilted her head. "No, you can stay. I was just curious, usually I have to go up to others to have a conversation." She said. The fae looked around, studying her surroundings.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Shin
-----

'YES THE HAWT DANIEL SAID I COULD STAY!' he thought as he winked at her "Very well." he said with yet another smirk. Seating himself his orbs watched as she looked around. "Usually you have to make conversation? I can't see why for you do seem like an interesting character."       
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Danny shrugged. "Thanks, but yes. That's usually how it goes. I guess your an interesting character too." She said with another half smile. The Saimoor wasn't sure if he was trying to manipulate her.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 am

Sharon blinked. She saw more new wolves, her eyes were everywhere. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She walked towards the den, to get some rest. She saw Ken leaving, and sighed. She shook her head, and smiled, and walked to the den.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 am

Shin
-----

"Suprising." he said with a mere shrug. "and thank you." he said nodding with a small smile. He could sense the female was still a bit uncomfortable so his eyebrow raised naturally. "You don't seem to be too comfortable with me. May I ask why?"        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

Daniel sighed. "Sorry. It just takes me a bit to trust some wolves. But I guess I can trust you." She said relaxing a bit.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 am

Shin
-----

"Wise choice my dear." he said emphasizing the word 'dear' with a bit of muse. "I guess I could return the trust, good choice or no?" he voiced, smirking as his words were merely harmless.      
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am

Danny flicked her ears. "I don't know as if to take that as a compliment or not. But yes, you can trust me." She said with another smirk.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next