The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Sharon Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Sharon quietly smile as she saw Ken's expression. She mouthed 'it's just a newcomer' and smiled. She glanced back at Convel, "Come on, why don't we introduce you to Ken, he is really sweet. You'll like him." She motioned towards Ken.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Glancing a peek back at Sharon he saw her mouthed words and smiled. He quietly sighed in relief and straighten his physique. Ken observed the male who was with Sharon, the brute had an ebony colored pelt and seemed like the quiet type, but he wasn't to sure about it. Looking away from the male, Ken lowered his haunches on the white ground, and waited patiently for anything to happen. "I wonder if that she wolf is okay?" thought Ken.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 pm

The brisk cold wind struck North in the face. It stung his eyes. Something caught his nose and he was following it. North smelled other wolves and wanted to go meet them. He was going to be cautious though, as he didn't know how they would react around him or vice versa.

North padded through the deep snow, and kept on trotting along. Hopefully, wherever this scent was taking him too, was friendly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Starfire

Starfire looked at Convel when he had greeted her. Lost in thought she did not respond back in time and he was talking to a new wolf. Starfire began to feel awkward and backed up a bit. She glanced at her paws and glanced back up, the sent of another newcomer filled her nostrils. A slight smile tugged at her lips. "Your packs busy eh? Another loner is heading our way."
Starfire
Starfire

Female Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Convel seemed to shrink in his pelt, but bolted back to full size, feeling he gave a sense of weakness. Convel smiled and took the chance to head towards this so called Ken. The black body of a muscle-toned wolf approached the Mexican one. The brown seemed to flicker in challenge, but who could be sure with Convel? Teeth had shown through, a smirk crossed the black wolf's face. The muzzle cringed up and the height of Convel escalated. All this had happened so fast, and Convel didn't know why. He shrunk a centimeter down, and gave a sharp bark. "Hello, I am Convel." The brute had spoken. His ears drew flat as he heard Starfire's news. He ignored it and returned to Ken.

~Convel
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 am

Ken snapping out from his thoughts, saw a movement ascending towards him. He glanced to the figure, and noticed that it was the male who was just with Sharon. Ken quietly stared into the brutes orbs, both his lobes flicked to his bark. Kenny cleared his throat and said in a deep tone, "Greetings Convel, I'm Kendrick but you can also call me Ken for short." The mexican brute maw formed a smirk and said, "It's nice to meet you, and Welcome to the pack." Kendrick pushed his hind limbs off the ground, and he gave sniff, he sensed a loner somewhere near the territory, "Hm.." thought Ken suspiciously.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 am

Convel barely bowed, flicking off an interest to dominate this wolf. But a smell coursed through the warm nostrils of Covnvel and alerted to him a newcomer was coming. His shoulders tensed up as he turned sharply. A deep, low growl escaped the throat of the ebony brute. The smell stung the walls of the senses. Brown balls of light flashed about, looking for any sign that was to be of the newcomer. Ears shoved forward, he took a few steps toward the origin of the smell. Nothing would phase this male, nothing shouldn't if it was a newcomer coming to the center of the pack.
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 am

North smelled the presence of another male. He got nervous, as he didn't want to be in any fights. He wanted to run off and get away from this potential danger, but knew better. North decided to wait for the male and see what he would do. His body tensed him and his senses were all over the place. The male tried to remain calm, but a thousand bad things were running through his mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm

dash looked up. "where am i ?" he asked. then he remembered--in the middle of no where. he remembered it was a place of doom with no food. then he noticed i little luck--there were two males up ahead. one of them looked like he was in a low rank so dash decided to join the group. he went ahead and sat next to the low ranked wolf. the fist thing he asked to the higher ranked wolf is "where is food?". dash lay down and ate snow for that was the only food he could eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Daniel saw a small wolf and padded up to him (Dash). "Hi I'm Dnaiel!" She introduces herself.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Kendrick inhaled the air more, this time he sensed two more new wolves. Ken glanced over to Daniel who was already padding over to the strangers. He sighed and cautiously glided over to Daniel and the stranger wolves. "Who are you?" growled the mexican wolf, Ken stared into the pup's eyes and waited patiently for the pup to reply.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm

dash looked up. "your name is what?" he asked. "is it Dnaiel" he added. he thought then asked "do you have food?"And then he turned to the mexican wolf "hello who are you?" he asked "do you have food?". he kept on asking this because all he wanted was food- at least a hare.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 pm

"hello who are you?"
Ken heard the young wolf say, the Wache cleared his throat and said, "My name is Kendrick, but you can call me Ken for short. What is your name?" "do you have food?" Kendrick quietly observed the pup for a moment, and could instantly tell it hadn't eaten any food for quite some time. "No I am sorry little one, but I don't have any food" said the brute. "Hm this could be a job for Convel" thought Ken, he looked over his shoulder and saw the male.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Daniel murmured to herself with pity in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't have any food. Maybe we can get Convel to go hunting." She suggested turning to Ken.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 pm

stunned, dash wondered why ken and daniel didn't have any food because they both looked soooooo strong. dash spoke up and said "my name is dash and i haven't eaten for a few days" then he added "well.... i ate snow. i ate water in the solid form". then he got really hungry and said "could you catch food? like a cat ? because convel isn't around right now and i'm dead "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:59 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't have any food. Maybe we can get Convel to go hunting."
Ken's lobes flicked to Daniel, and he glanced at her, nodding his head he said, "I agree, we should ask him, let's hope he'll say yes." Looking back to the young lad, Kendrick listened intently to what the pup was saying. "It's nice to meet you Dash, eating snow and solid water isn't healthy for you little one, hm maybe we can get Danny to catch you something" said the mexican male. Turning his head back to Daniel, he grinned at her and waited for what she was going to say.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Daniel flicked her ears at Ken as he spoke about her hunting. "Well... I'm a Saimoor but I'll see what I can do." She said and sniffed the air.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Ken nodded to Daniel, "Would you like me to help, Daniel? It's okay if you don't want to hunt, I can do that for you" asked the Wache. He didn't want the saimoor to do something she didn't want to do. Ken looked over to the lad named Dash, and he padded closer to the pup, now standing beside him. Ken nudged the pup and said, "Don't worry Dash, we'll get you some food."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 pm

"ok"dash said. it seemed that he suddenly ate a cup of sugar because he said "i'll go too" he got to his feet and walked closer to them. "i wanna learn to hunt"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Daniel smiled. "That would be great, Ken." She said and lowered her head until she was level with the pup. "I don't think that's a good idea at your age right now." She murmured sympatheically. "A snow hare should be good enough for him, right?" She asks Kendrick.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:35 pm

"a hare would be great!!!"dash said. "can i try to help?"he asked "i wanna learn to hunt". it seemed like he had eaten a cup of sugar when he said that and got up. it seemed that he was so exited to go hunting for the first time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Ken smiled when Daniel allowed him to help along with their little hunt. He glided over beside Danny and watched as she murmured something to the pup. "A snow hare should be good enough for him, right?" He heard her asked him, he nodded and said, "Yes I think a snow hare is enough for the young lad." Hearing Dash ask a question, Ken kindly smiled to the pup then looked over to Daniel, "We should let him help, this would be good for the pup."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Daniel shuffled her paws. She looked at the pup with uncertainty in her eyes. "Well..." She murmured. "I don't know... I just don't want him to get hurt." She said.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Ken observed the fae's expression and knew she didn't want the pup to hunt along. He sighed and said, "Yeah I guess your right, I don't want him to be harmed as well." Ken glanced back to Dash and said with an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry Dash but you cannot come along with us, your not ready just yet." Ken twirled around and stepped forward a few inches, and waited for Daniel, "I'm ready when you are, Danny" said Ken giving her a small smile.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Danny felt guilty and flattened her ears. "It's not that I don't want him to hunt with us." She said quietly, half to herself. She turned away and sniffed the air, quickly scenting and pinpointing a snow hare. The fae hoped her yellow coat wouldn't stick out against the white soft snow. She signaled to Ken where the prey was.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next