The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am

Shin
-----

"Take what as a compliment? Me trusting you or something else?" he said his smirk still clearly present. "Anyways, I would love to know more about this female before me. Care to tell me about yourself or shall I figure you out on my own?"       
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 am

"That depends," Danny answered. "What would you like to know?" She gave a full smile and had relaxed completely.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:18 am

Shin
-----

"Anything you'd be willing to tell me." he said with a shrug. "If I'm going to trust someone I'd like to know who I'm handing my trust to." he added, mirroring her smile.         
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 am

"Well, you can call me Danny for short." She began. "I can be a bit shy at times." The Saimoor admitted. "So I normally just try to get to know people." She shifted around a bit. "I'm sorry, I don't really know much to tell you."
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 am

Ken slowly dragged the fresh carrion, he would release his grip on the leg to get some air. "Convel...Will.....Pay....For....ma-making...oh nevermind" grumbled Ken angrily. Gripping on the leg of the carcass once again, his butt finally appeared out of the woods, his rocking hot body showing out of the shadows. Releasing the elks hind, he tiredly turned around facing the pack and said, "I'm back with food."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 am

Shin
-----

"YU FORGOT TO MENTION UR HAWT"  "Well Danny," he started, "You aren't coming off too shy with me." he said raising his eyebrow in a witty way. "That's alright," he tried to think of something he could ask her. "MARRY ME?" "What kind of things do you like to do then." he said shrugging as he shifted to sit more comfortablely.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:25 am

Sharon jumped as she heard Ken's voice. She trotted up to him, and said, " So, I see you caught something there, nice job Ken!" She sweetly smiled. She looked around to see the new wolf, Shin and Daniel chatting. She sat down, waiting for others.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

Ken quickly turned his attention to themost beautifulvoice of Sharon. He gave her a super hot grin and said, "Thanks Sharon but I have to give credit to Convel and um the loner she wolf we met." He glanced over to the two wolves the familiar Daniel and the new wolf Shin, "Hm their getting along well" murmured Ken.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

Sharon smiled. "Aw, Ken, well, yeah. Still thanks for dragging it all this way, thanks to Convel and the shewolf too." She looked at Ken, then looked back at Shin and Daniel. She turned back to Ken, "Well, we have some more free time now, that the pack is growing..." She smiled, and started chewing on the prey.

Last edited by Sharon on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 am

Danny grinned and settle down on the ground. "Well, I like to hike up the mountains, explore, and make new friends." She said. "What about you? Tell me about yourself."
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 am

Shin
-----

"Ah, I aslo like doing said things." he said shrugging. He then lowered his body to the ground. looking up and Daniel, through his longer fur that laid upon his forehead, his blue orbs met hers, "What exactly would you like to know about me hmm?"        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am

Kendrick gazed back to lovely Sharon, "It's no problem, as long as I'm helping the pack out, its...cool" said the Wache. "Well, we have some more free time now, that the pack is growing..." Ken warmly smiled to Sharon and said, "Yeah I'm glad the pack is growing." Remembering about Convel and the she wolf, Ken gave Sharon a worried look, "I think we should go to the plateau I have a bad premonition."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am

Daniel blinked. "Anything really." She replied. The fae also laid down. She was tired of standing. "Go ahead." She said.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:45 am

Shin
-----

He shrugged, "Well there isn't much to be said about me." he said as he watched her lay down as well. "I'm a bit outgoing if I must say, and I always seem to take risks without realizing it. Other than that, I don't know what else to say."         
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:46 am

Daniel tilted her head. "How about your past? Your family? Where you came from?" She suggested a few ideas.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am

Shin
-----

"I haven't grow up to far from here honestly, just right over those mountains." he said, using his maw to motion toward the mountains on their right. "My family wasn't anything too special, I had a few siblings and parents. I was the eldest son, for I was born from a different litter." he then mirrored her head tilt. "How about you?"         
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

"I was born a bit farther from wher eyou were said to be." She began. "I had two brothers and once sister. My sister was te runt of the litter and she died off soon after." Danny said with a sad shake of her head. "I was the second oldest of my siblings, and that concludes it." She said. The golden fae was glad that she could actually talk to someone who might just actually listen.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

Sharon quickly nodded. " Sure! Whatever you say, Kenny! Let's go!" She nodded and headed towards the plateau.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Kendrick grinned to the Celest and said, "Let's go deary." He took one last glance over to the new member (Shin) and Daniel, he slyly smirked and glanced away. Ken quickly padded into the woods again, heading back to the direction of the Plateau where the trouble may be steering up, he slowed down for Sharon to catch up, then he quicken his pace again.

> To the Plateau <
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 am

Shin
-----

"Sorry about your sister." he voiced apologetically. He was genuinely sorry to hear about her sibling for that is what happen to his youngest brother. He then brought his paw up to scratch the two small scars that rested just under his left eye. "So how was it growing up?"        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:01 am

Sharon quickly ran after dear Ken. She smiled brightly as they headed to the plateau.

-Plateau-
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:04 am

"It's fine." She muttered. "It was okay. Everything was just as it should have been." She said. "So what do you like to do for fun, and what rank are you?" She asks.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 am

Shin
-----

The part Dire wolf parted his maw in a much needed yawn. "Sorry." he muttered before he answered her. "A lot of things really." he said shrugging. "And currently I am a Jeager, how about you?" he asked resting his head on his paws while he relaxed, a smile on his face.          
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 am

Daniel smiled back slightly. "I'm a Saimoor." She told him. "I guess you're tired. Should I leave you to rest?" She asks.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 am

Shin
-----

"No no," he said with his head now raised. "You're fine, literally  you can stay if you wish." he tilted his head slightly but it was unnoticeable. he didn't want her to leave cause she was so HAWT        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next