The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Rennah Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 am

The young pup was so excited to have another to play with, but was somewhat shy. She playfully pounced on the boy pup and giggled. "Gotcha!" She play-bit his brown ear. Falling off him, her grey white fluffy tail swayed in delight. "What's your name?"
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 am

~~Boulder~~

Boulder squealed with joy when he realized that the female pup was playing with him. "Haha! You got me!" he said as he tried to get up. His ears perked to her question. "I'm Boulder! Over there is mommy and daddy!" He looked over to where his mother and father were and saw them cuddling. "Hi mommy!! Hi daddy!!" Boulder continued to run around till he wanted to know what the female pup's name was. "What your name?" he asked in his cute voice. Playing bow, did he waited for the female pup's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 pm

"Rennah" She said, play bowing. She then fell into a heap of snow, becoming invisible to Boulder. As she made her way out of the large soft heap she snuck up behind Boulder, only to be heard and pounced on by him. "We're gunna be bestest friends!" She said, releasing her self from his grip.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:05 pm

~~Boulder~~

Boulder smiled when Rennah told him her name. "Nice name. Me like it!" he said happily, his sentences still not sounding all that great, but were pretty understandable. He laughed as the female pup ran into a pile of white snow. "Where??" he said as it seemed as if he were talking to a pile of snow. As he saw Rennah pop out of the snow, he didn't realize her sneaking up on him until a minute later. "Ahh! Fun!" he shouted as he turned around and pounced onto Rennah. "Yay! Best friends!!" Boulder never felt this happy in months since his eyes first opened. Wow was he growing up. "What you wanna do??" the male pup asked. With his gold and green eyes, he waited happily for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Dark opened one of his red eyes and saw Rennah and Boulder playing together. "Heh... at least Rennah and Boulder can play with each other..." He yawned as he got up, shaking himself. He slowly padded over to Arrow and Amethyst. "Hey Arrow, hey Amethyst, how are ya?" Dark asked both the wolves as he sat down next to them, his tail moving slowly from side to side. He had relaxed himself as he watched Rennah and Boulder continue to play around, a smile forming on his face as he watched them. "Heh... pups seem to have that effect on almost everyone..." Dark thought to himself as he waited for a reply from Arrow and Amethyst.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:59 pm

The mother Proti heard a voice from a distance. It was that voice that she had recognized before. It was the voice of Dark! She took her eyes off of the two pups that were playing around and focused her attention oh the black wolf. "Hi Dark! Long time no see. I'm doing great! I was just watching our precious Boulder play with that female pup over there. Boy was I mesmerized by that. It really touches your heart to see pups playing with one another". She smiled as she turned her head towards her mate. "Arrow loves the site of pups too, don't ya Arrow?" She licked him once more and gave him a gentle nudge.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Rennah sat, tired out from all the playing in her under-weight state. "I dunno." She said, answering her new friends question. She looked over at the recently awakened Dark, who was talking with Boulder's parents. Seeing Amethyst reminded Rennah of her mother. The painful memory made Rennah frown. Trying to get her mind off it Rennah asked, "Wanna explore?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Jace quietly sprawled across the stone, sweeping his gaze over the others. His sides evenly breathed with shallow breaths. The young male lifted his large head, deepening into his thoughts that he never quite shared.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Dark smiled as he listened to what Amethyst was saying, then looked back at the pups. The smile slowly left his face. "The pup's name is Rennah, I found her alone at The Plateau, sleeping by a tree. There was a stale but lingering smell of blood around the place... she said her mother was killed by Mountain Lions..." Dark sighed as a familiar, yet at the same time an almost new sadness began to creep up onto him. He tried to shake himself out of it as he sighed again. Dark looked over at Rennah. The pup looked slightly starved. "Might go hunting soon, get some more food for the pack." He said as he stretched himself.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:41 pm

~~Amethyst~~ (To Dark)

Amethyst took in what Dark was telling her. This image too creeped into her mind like some infection. Hearing about what the female pup' name was, she felt satisfied. "Rennah. That sounds like a pretty name. Seems as though Boulder really likes her, considering how well they are playing together". Looking at her mate who seemed to be silent, did she look into his eyes for a moment, seeing if he could imagine what such death could be like. "I feel so sorry for Rennah's parents. It's a good thing you found her, otherwise Boulder wouldn't have made friends with anyone like him". Amethyst turned to Dark and smiled. Seeing Boulder with Rennah, made her giggle a little.

~~Boulder~~ (To Rennah)

Boulder happily perked his ears when he heard the question about exploring. "I wanna explore! But I let mommy and daddy know first...". He felt worried that if he went far away without letting his parents know, then he might get into deep trouble. He gave a short sigh as he looked at his parents again. "Me ask them..." he said in his low but high pitched voice. By always had a high pitched tone. He walked up to both his parents and asked, "Me and Rennah go explore! Can we??"
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked and he nodded at Amethyst's words. Hearing Boulder's question, he couldn't help but laugh quietly. "If ya want, I can look over them as they explore, that is... if you let Boulder explore... this would be a good way for him and Rennah to get use to the place more..." Dark suggested as he stretched himself again. "The curiosity of pups can sometimes go to anything." Dark thought as he remembered what is was like when he was a pup. "If they did go exploring, it would definitely be better if there was someone to keep an eye on them." He said to himself in his head.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Hearing Dark's response to Boulder's question, she looked to Amethyst. "Oh can he? Please?" She looked at Boulder, their shared excitement gleaming. Her tail swayed happily as she waited a response.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 pm

~~Amethyst~~

The grey dappled female Proti listened to Dark's suggestion of letting the two pups explore around the KNP area. She thought that it was a good idea as well. "Okay sweetie. You can go with your friend to explore. But you need a spotter with you. In fact that will be me and Arrow if he wants". She slowly rose to her feet and gave Boulder a lick on his head. "You go have fun now. I'll be watching the both of you!" She smiled as she followed the two pups where they were headed. She said her Goodbye to Dark on the way.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder was so happy when he heard his mother tell him yes. "Thank you!!" he shouted as he noticed his mother following the two. He stayed by Rennah's side as they walked with his mother right behind them. "This fun, Rennah!" Boulder hopped as he hopped along with her. His green and gold eyes twinkling as he looked into the female pup's eyes. "Where want to explore??" Boulder asked in an excited way.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Rennah,side by side with Boulder, gestured over towards some neighboring rocks where a mouse was not to far from the actual den. "Over there." She said while leading the way.
As they came closer to the pile of rocks Rennah tried to sneak up on it but failed. Then, after looking around some more, a question popped into her head. "Boulder, are we the only pups here?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Akita yawned widely with a tired whimper and stretched extensively. pondering from her birth den. she would twitch her ears lightly and ascend away from everyone with a shy demeanor. Leaping into a playful sprint around the den. her prolonging tail wavering with curiosity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Sideswipe saw Akita at her den running around i forced myself to get up and i walked over to her lazily and then with my soft toned voice i spoke, "Hello Akita. How are you..?" I sat down as i said these words. i had a very lazy look on my face as if i were to fall asleep at anytime
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Akita turned. Tilting her head. She was sure she hasnt met this male before, but all that mattered was that he was the member of the pack. "Hello..." Her voice said as it faded toward the canines dreary eyes. It was onvious he was tired. "Are you okay?" Shee added on, looking up at the exhausted male.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Sideswipe  responded in his soft deep voice, "Im fine just woke up not too long ago" His ears then flickered as he looked around He then opened his mouth very wide and then let out a yawn He then began to stretch .
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Akita giggled lightly and nodded. Planting onto her cacausian haunches in the soil, her ears flickered as she observed everyone else. Sighing softly. It was going to take her a long while until she greets everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:24 am

Jace still kept to himself. Facial expression blank of anything. A sigh escaped his slightly agape maw, siting up into a more comfortable position.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 am

After a few hours of exploring with her new friend last night, She was exhausted when she awoke the next morning. She looked around and noticed a few faces she'd never seen before. The thin pup's paws padded lightly on the snow as she went to greet one of them. "Hi." She said to a nearby female. (Akita)
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Dark had sat in the same place for awhile, thinking about something, though he himself didn't know what. He finally got up and yawned loudly before looking around himself. "Might as well go hunting... I need a bit of a thrill..." He said quietly to himself. "But first..." He looked around and saw Rennah talking with another pup (Akita) He couldn't help but smile before moving on. "Lets see now... what should I hunt... Bull Elk? Yeah... That's what I'll get..." Dark grinned before padding over to The Plateau.

-The Plateau-
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Rennah played with a small mouse, it's hind legs crippled by frost bite. She wasn't really sure how to kill it. But that was ok becuase it was still fun to play with! She ran around a rock and then back to the mouse, play pouncing onto it.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Dark grunted as he dragged the Bull Elk carcass over to the centre of the Koti Den. He took his own piece and went to a secluded area to eat it in peace. Dark smirked when he saw Rennah playing with a mouse. He then laid down and began to eat the piece of meat he had taken. "Ah... there is almost always something nice about doing things on your own..." Dark sighed happily as he continued to eat the meat. He looked around quickly, not seeing much activity happening around the den. He simply shrugged and went back to eating.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 pm

When she was done playing with the poor mouse she sat and took in her surroundings. Then she noticed Dark had comeback with a huge Elk, she grinned and went over to where he was eating. "You caught that big thing all by yourself?" She asked, astonished.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next