The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Jace Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Jace watched the young pup (Rennah) though said nothing as he preferred to keep to himself. Green gaze sweeping over the den era. Quite bored.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the pup's question and he nodded whilst chewing. He swallowed the piece of meat he was eating and grinned. "Yep. I tend to try and do things like that. Gives me a bit of a thrill." He took another piece of meat from his share and swallowed it. "This one wasn't so hard. Last time I took on a Bull Elk, it charged and it's antlers pierced through my side. It was pretty painful." Dark said as he relived the moment in his head. He laughed quietly before stretching his legs, yawning as he did so.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm

"That's so cool." Said Rennah. She went over to the dead Elk and circled around it, stopping at its face. It's eyes were still wide open, she frowned. "Did it hurt him?" She asked.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Dark shrugged as he continued to eat. "Probably... for a bit anyway..." He said in between mouthfuls. He finished eating then swallowed. He looked over a Rennah. "Want a piece?" Dark asked as he pushed the piece of meat he had taken further in front of him. "It's actually pretty nice. Well... nicer than usual if ya ask me." He said with a bit of laughter. Dark yawned loudly and rolled onto his side, his tail flicking about as he did so. He smiled as he enjoyed the feeling of the wind breezing past.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:52 pm

"Sure, thanks." She said, taking a small chunk off of the piece of meat. She sat not to far from Dark and took a few bites. After some time of eating she felt full and decided to go see if Boulder was around.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:12 pm

The mother Proti had returned momentarily from her adventure with the two pups. She followed them back to the Koti den. Getting two scents from two wolves, one being a pup that was a golden color and one that was a full grown adult that was a greyish black, they were both familiar and not what she had expected. She quickly said Hi to the two wolves and continued to follow the two pups. On her way, she saw her good friend, Dark. She smiled as she layed down. "Hey Dark! Oh my gosh that carcass looks so good". Amethyst took a chunk of elk and ate it up, feeling very hungry. She licked her muzzle clean and looked at Boulder, who seemed to be trying to play with his new friend.

~~Boulder~~

The happy brown and grey pup limped after Rennah and tried to pounce on her. "Play wiff me!!" he said excitedly. He then limped all around, not being careful and tripped over Dark's tail. "Ahh!!" he screamed as he fell to the ground, hurting himself just a little. "Help! Help! Me... Tripped... Hurt!" he cried out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Rad sighed heavily and limped off towards an random direction. She was very careful, watching the placement of her paws every time she stepped forward. She was very very, lonely. She felt like she didn't belong, like her broken leg has has also broken the trust of everybody. A tear slipped down her muzzle as she thought darkly of her future, and how she may not have one. I will always be alone... She stopped when she saw a clearing, the snow was thin. If she squinted hard enough, she could see dead grass that may of been alive a long time ago. She limped to the middle of it and despite of her pounding head, Gave out a very sad, lonely howl.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Dark torn ear flicked when he heard Amethyst's and Boulders' voices. "Hey Amethyst, hey Boulder." He said before feeling something hit his tail. He lifted his head and turned it around to see Boulder had tripped over his tail. "Oops... sorry kid." Dark said as he put his tail under Boulder body and gently used it to lift Boulder up to his paws. "Hey Amethyst, why was Boulder limping a second ago?" Dark asked as he looked at the pup with hidden concern in his red eyes.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Rennah saw Boulder and Amethyst and grinned. When Boulder tripped over Dark's tail the smile whipped off her face, she padded over to her friend. When when she heard what Dark had said, she looked to all of Boulder's legs. "Are you okay?" The worry very apparent In her eyes.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Amethyst felt deep shock rush over her. She heard what Dark had said. "HUH? Boulder!" She quickly rushed over to her son and picked him up. "Oh Boulder hun... Are you alright?" she said in her soothing voice. She nudged him very gently. Laying down with him did she lick him gently. "Gosh I hope you didn't break anything, Hun..." Putting her head near Boulder did she feel fear run through her. "You gotta be more careful Boulder dear...".

~~Boulder~~

The pup's ears perked when he heard the voice of his friend and the voice of his own mother. "Mommy! It hurts... When he felt his mother lick him for comfort, he began to calm down a little. He then looked up at his best friend with tears in his eyes. "Next to me..." he whined as he patted the ground for Rennah to join him and his mother.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Rennah moved to sit next to her friend. She sat, looking at Boulder. Then she found her eyes drifting to the skies. She thought of her mother, a frown forming on her face. To get her mind off of her mother, she looked back to Boulder. Instantly, she saw her brother in Boulder's place. She blinked in shock, only to find Boulder back in his place next to his mother's side. She shook the thought away, laying down.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:15 pm

there was something in the chilled breeze that brough her this way. maybe it was the way she loathed lonesomeness, or maybe it was the faint whisper on the wind, or maybe it was fate itself. her jaw was open as she strided sneakily into the area, her wide eyes trained on the place. snow beat down on her, but she kept still, panting into the wind.
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Female Join date : 2013-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Rennah's breath hitched, already weary from all the memories flooding back, she was beginning to get anxious. She smelled the air, and their was an unfamiliar scent. Scared, she tightened the curled ball she was formed into as she lay.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Chelsea shuddered as she walked through the snow. Her ears flickered searching for something to hear, for some reason she was alert. She had been wandering around now near the den, unsure of what to do. Searching for someone to converse with even. The small female sighed and sat down. Pawing at the snow, she looked around, her pale blue eyes scanning the area around her.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:18 pm

I'm just going to say it's night time now if that's alright. I'm not sure how we are supposed to do that with time zones and all.
Rennah was now very tired. She sat up, searching for something to keep her awake. She yawned, stretching her legs. She saw a new face and thought about greeting her. But decided just to go into the den and sleep. She had had a long day, her first whole day in the pack. And her Mother's haunting memory still ached in her heart. Rennah looked up to the moon, now high in the sky. She sighed, and made her way to the den.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 am

Jace sighed once more. Keeping quiet as his gaze swept over the den era multiple times."What to do.. What to do..." He murmured gruffly.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Frith Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:27 am

[OOC: I got accepted a bit ago, just now getting to posting Razz]

Her bodice tread over the beaten path as overhanging branches tugged at her pelt. Frith couldn't help but to take this as a whimsical way of the forest telling her not to go further. Regardless, the female strode on in an unassuming mannor. Her gait held no purpose; Her paws drug across the dirt and her head hung low. In the treetops bird twittered and squabbled, too busy with their own buisnesses to notice the predator below.
A sharp wind ripped through the brush, swirling her marbled pelt into a tornado of earthy hues. Frith's eyelashes fluttered in an attempt to sheild her pale, emerald eyes without obstructing her vision. With winter looming her normally moderately short coat had grown into a fine, long pelt that draped over her bodice ellegantly. It feathered off her bodice where gravity pulled it, and off her ears a bit to give her a devilish look as well.
As the wind subsided Frith took the opportunity to step out of the brush, deciding it was time to stop lurking like an outsider.
Frith
Frith

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 am

Daniel twitched her nose. A new scent was in the air. "Hello. Who are you?" The Proti said, eyeing Frith not that far from her. "What are your reasons for straying into pack territory?" She asked, her tone curious, not hostile.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Rennah sighed. Exiting the den she saw that Dark was nowhere around. She decided to meet some of the less familiar wolves. Padding off toward a rock did she notice that their weren't many around at all today. Jumping onto the rock, even though it wasn't tall at all, she felt so much taller. Her legs wobbled slightly at the change of height. Looking for someone to talk to, she decided to sit and enjoy the view from the rock.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30 pm

The mother Proti looked at her pup and licked him all over. She leaned her head into his soft fur. "You sure you're okay there, Bouldy?? It's all alright... Hope you didn't break anything...". Amethyst then looked up from where she was looking down and seeing no wolves in sight. "I wonder where you friend is? What was her name? Rennah? Yeah that's the one. Why don't you look around and see if she is anywhere?" She nudged Boulder wanting him to get up and look for his friend.

~~Boulder~~

The little grey and brown pup looked at his mother in sadness almost. "Me okay mommy. Pain is away... Me want Rennah!! Rennah!!" Boulder suddenly got up and ran away to where he thought Rennah was. "Rennah!! Where are you?!" He squealed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Rennah's white ear flick, hearing her name. She stepped off the stone she was sitting on. "Boulder?" She asked, looking around for him. She saw him not too far from his mother. Rennah padded off to go see him. "Hi Boulder. What's going on, where is everyone today?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 pm

~~Boulder~~

The small grey and brown male pup perked his tiny ears at his friend's voice. "Rennah!! I'm here!" he shouted. His stubby legs trying to get him to where he wanted to go. When he saw Rennah not to far from him, he squealed happily and ran right over to her. "Play wiff me!!" the happy Boulder shouted as he ran around trying to get Rennah to catch him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Ren quickened her pace and play bowed to Boulder, before tackling him. After a minute or two of playing Rennah sat and decided to get to know Boulder some more. "How old are you?" She asked, releasing her light playful grip on Boulder's ear.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Frith Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Upon stepping out into the clearing a voice broke through the frigid air. "Hello. Who are you?" Frith's ear swiveled forth, and her head followed in a whipping motion to the source. "What are your reasons for straying into pack territory?" She had expected a confrontation, though for some reason her pale green eyes stared in bewilderment.
She soon realized why she didn't noticed this female sooner. The she wolf was draped in a coat as white as the terrain around her. Frith swiftly gathered her composure, and stepped towards Daniel. "Hello." She spoke softly, "My name is Frith," in respect she lifted a paw beneath her, and sat back on her haunches into somewhat of a bow, "and I come to make friends."
Frith stood tall, and her lips pulled into a sincere smile.
Frith
Frith

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Dark yawned as he got up, his whole body feeling stiff. "Hmph... What to do..." Dark grunted as he padded through the area, his red eyes darting around the place. He smirked when he saw Boulder, who was originally running around, calling Rennah's name, had found her and they seemed to be talking. Dark padded over towards them. "Hey Rennah, Boulder, how are ya both?" Dark asked the two pups as he sat down beside them. He looked at Boulder with an apologetic look. "Heh... sorry about my tail kid... I should've been more careful about where it was." He said before stretching his large body. He looked around as he waited for a reply. Suddenly a new scent came to his nose and he stood back up. "Hang on for a second..." Dark said as he walked towards this new scent. When he arrived he saw Daniel confronting an unfamiliar wolf. Having not heard what any of the two said, he padded over to the two wolves, shaking his massive frame as he did so. "What's going on here?" Dark asked as he looked down at both of them, his tail flicking about as he did so.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next