The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Brightbane Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 pm

she finishes the branch, licking her lips. her ears twitch to a near by sound, but her mind was focused on the berries. she stared at them, her mouth drooling for more. she lazily takes another branch and quickly eats it, her paws and muzzle staining even more. she glances up. "oh no..." she whimpers, looking at the pink sky that was filled with what looked liked deer. she trys' to get up, but the ground under her moved like waves and pushed her over. "dream... berries..." she barks out. she growls, remembering the noise. she crawls towards the noise, purple juice trailing behind her.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm

The ivory fae dropped down into a stalk, hoping the multi toned wolf has not seen the watching femmora. Silently observing the strange wolf Shadow watched the multi toned wolf topple to the ground and begin to struggle as if drowning before dragging herself across the snow. Carefully approaching the struggling fae, Shadow carefully inhaled the aroma belonging to the berry bush, it continued to dare and taunt the ivory pelted wolf as she stopped a few strides away from the oddly behaving wolf. Unsure of what to do, the fae brought her paw up in a swift motion flinging the snow into the wolf's face hoping to awake her from a dream.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm

She whimpers when she sees the white blab in front of her. suddenly, a wave of red burning powder sprays over her face. but instead of being hot, it was strangely cold. she stares at the white thing, not knowing what it was. but soon, the blab became a wolf and her mind cleared. "ugh... never, ever, eat those berries" she moans, a giant head ache forming in her head.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Frowning, the fae stared down at the multi hued fae as she lay stretched out in the snow moaning about the berries. Glacial orbs shifting from the fae to the bush, Shadow cautiously approached them as if the purple berries would leap from the thin twigs and bite into her flesh. Circling around the bush as if she was stalking prey, the fae memorized it's appearance before padding back and standing over the unknown wolf. "Is it passing over?" The femmora asked. Her stature was stiff as if expecting the wolf to leap up and attack.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"i guess" she says quietly, upset that she forgot about checking the berry's. She gets up with a grunt and looks at the fae, curious of it. "name's rad, and yours is..?" she says, quickly glancing around her for a sleeping spot. She licks her lips and spits the juice out, trying to make sure she wont eat it.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Dark woke up and looked around, he yawned "Just another day...". He got up and shook himself before doing what he usually did, walking around. As he wandered around he saw a few wolves doing their own thing, he growled quietly, "Not much happens around here..." He thought about the last time he fought, he realized he hadn't had a good fight in ages, he grumbled something under his breath before continuing to pad on.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Nakita's eyes slowly opened, she could feel her pups body laying ontop of her belly.She sighed as she gently picked her pup up by the scruff of the neck and placed her down in the dry grasses she had dragged into the den knowing.The grey and white fae knew the pup would be warm enough in the den and she silently left, going to quickly get a drink.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm

the pup continued to lay contently in the dry grass... she could hear the yet sounds of wolves chattering, birds tweeting, as well as other nature sounds. which convinced her she was outside. as she whined softly, concerned where mother went. while laying still in the bedded area. the soft material comforting her more into a deeper sleep then she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Nakita finnished her drink, after hearing her pup whine.She trotted back to the den, poking her head inside it seeing her pup laying on the warm bedding.The fae decided to feed her pup, knowing Akita needed to milk.She slowly entered the den and padded over to her pup, laying down her body securing the the pup.She then gently nudged akita.
"time for milk"
Nakita said, licking her pup, trying to wake her up.She hated waking her pup up like this but she knew the pup needed the nutrients.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Akita would begin to whine, she didnt mind being waken this time. she was infact, hungry. as her paws scavenged upon her mothers body for the milk, the warm fur of hers keeping Akita satisfied. before she began suckling. the noises she had made echoed lightly in the area. just as it did when she whined softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Nakita smiled down at her pup as she watched her suckle.Her mate was happily sleeping next to Nakita but she was very wary about Akita sleeping with her dad.She was quite protective over her cub and knew she would not be as Akita grew but while she was still suckling she was.

The grey and white fae nuzzled her nose into Akita red streaked pelt, gently licking her pelt, cleaning away any dirt on her.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:48 pm

The petite pup would assume that she was finished, turning slightly, her body would rest upon her mothers muzzle. giving soft whimpers as she encouraged herself to finally rise. the young one would struggle a bit as she pushed herself up within her tiny paws... giving an slow, yet struggling walk as she moved forward beyond her mothers muzzle, before collapsing over. she remained silent for a moment, feeling dizzy after that remarkable act. it was yet a short walk... but the first try is always the hardest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Nakita watched her pup take her first steps, her eyes lighting up with joy.She pushed up onto her podiums, moving over to her pup and picking her up by the scruff of the neck, bringing her over to the warm patch they where laying on.She laid down placing Akita next to her belly and wrappipng her in her tail.
"well done sweetie, you can sleep if your tiered"
Nakita said, gently nuzzling her pup.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Arrow soon calmed down he told his mate that he was at he hide out. If she needed him follow his tracks. He walked off still in shock but bette. He walked to his rock and moved it. Crawling into the long tunnel. Comeing to the end, he entered into the cave like place with the three willow tree's. "Mother are you there, up there watching me? I need you, please help me" he looks to the sky. "Please, I beg of you. Just help me..." a few minutes later he hears his mothers soft silky smooth voice. "believe in yourself, young one. Your going to be a father. believe in me and yourself and you'll find your way..." Arrow smiled at the sound of his mother's voice. " I will, trust me" he said still looking up at the sky. "I dont need to trust you, I already believe and do trust you... my Echo" her voice faded into the air. Arrow walked away from the cave. Feeling a lot better. He walked off to the den. His belly growled he came to a stream and caught three huge plump salmon. He walked over to his mate and set the salmon by her paws. And then ate his, he barked rads name to see if she was hungry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Rad hears arrow bark from the distance. "i have to go now, if you hadn't come I would of been like that for about two hours." she says, grateful that the wolf had come and was smart enough to not eat the berries. She wobbly walks past the wolf and slowly goes to arrow's bark, trying not to fall. the sound of rushing water greeted her ears as she sees a river. she sticks her muzzle into the chilling water, trying to clean off the berry juice. she jumps up seeing what looks like a giant fish swimming around the water. "some of the effects of the berries must be still inside me" she mutters to herself, hoping the fish isn't real. she continues to arrow, water mixed with berry juice dripping off her muzzle. She stops in front of the cave, as to ask permission if she could enter.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Amethyst looks up and sees her mate return to her. Her eyes felt a little heavy as if she wanted to slowly fall asleep. As soon as she gets a whiff of the salmon that Arrow had brought her, She starts to sink her teeth into its flesh, tearing it apart piece by piece. It tasted very good and she knew she felt very hungry. She smiles up at her mate. "Thanks Arrow..." She says while still gobbling down the salmon. A little blood from the dead fish remained on the grey female's muzzle until she licked it off. She took a minute to see a brown female that looked like Rad. She focused on her and Arrow as they were about to converse about something. Amethyst took a deep breath as she rested near the den entrance inside the den. Her head rested gently onto the ground, relaxing as much as possible. While focusing on Rad, she noticed that Rad had a little purple spot on her muzzle. She couldn't really tell because of her vision. It was going blurry a little and her tail quivered with excitement. She perked her ears a little as the two wolves started to converse. Or it looked as if Rad wanted to come inside the den. Amethyst didn't mind visitors that much. She layed there while she mostly fixed her gaze on only her mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 pm

"Why can't you enter the den. What's mine is yours" he barked happily as he seen his friend. "Oh and heres a fish for ya" he pushs it to her. He walked to his mate and patted the ground for his friend to join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Amethyst smiled when she heard Arrow telling Rad that she could enter the den. "You can come in" She replied towards the brown female too. She smiled at her mate and gently licked his cheek. "It's really nice to see you again, Arrow". She said softly. Her tail curled around him lovingly. She then turned her attention back onto the brown female and smiled at her. She loved having friends visit as well as being around with her very loving mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 pm

She smiles at arrow at amethyst, but she didn't eat foul smelling fish in front of her. She ignores it and pads into the cave, leaving the snow behind her. "what's up?" she says politely, noticing amethyst's belly had gotten bigger since the last time she saw her.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Amethyst saw that Rad noticed her plump stomach. She perked her ears at the question that was asked. "Fine! What about you? It's quite a pleasure to see you again, Rad". She smiles brightly. "Im also sure you noticed my plump stomach. I'm going to be having a little boy!" Her feelings became excited. Her gold eyes focused on the brown female as she spoke. She looked at her stomach again. "His name will be Boulder. Arrow came up with the name and I thought it was a lovely name." She smiles more For a second do the grey female's ears perk to sounds around her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Rad tilts her head, curios of the fae's words. "a boy? do you know that for sure?" she asks. most wolves she knows gave birth to girls, and usually more than one pup. "well, what if its a girl? you should have a backup plan" she says, not mentioning that amethyst could have more than one pup.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:43 am

Amethyst thought it over for a minute. Rad was right. What if it WAS a girl?? "I really think it's gonna be a boy... But I could be wrong". She looked at the brown female and flicked her ears. She then looked at her stomach and noticed that it was moving a little.The pup inside was awake again. "Well looks like little Boulder is awake again", she said quietly still looking at her stomach. Her tail continued to curl around Arrow. She licked him several times against his cheek and buried her face into his pelt. Her heart slowed down to a steady pace as she relaxed more and more.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Dark continued padding on, staring at the ground. His mind was surprisingly calm, which confused him, considering he was almost always thinking about something depressing or angry. He let out a loud yawn before sitting down, scanning the area with his red eyes.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Nakita wrote:Nakita watched her pup take her first steps, her eyes lighting up with joy.She pushed up onto her podiums, moving over to her pup and picking her up by the scruff of the neck, bringing her over to the warm patch they where laying on.She  laid down placing Akita next to her belly and wrappipng her in her tail.
"well done sweetie, you can sleep if your tiered"
Nakita said, gently nuzzling her pup.
The big encouragement had tired the pup immediately, as she curled tightly but comfortable around the warm plump belly of her mothers. The petite, adorable cub would fall sound asleep. By the silent sounds in the den, and yet the soft commotion outside. As the pup stretched her fragile, tiny paws, she was then relaxed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:36 pm

she smiles at the two "ill leave you two be" She says quietly, slipping out of the cave. She looks around at her surroundings, thinking of what to do. "hmm, i should get a den of my own" she says out load, not really caring if someone heard. She pads the opposite way of the pack site, not bothering to try to find a unclaimed cave there. Her ears flickers towards the distance barking of wolves behind her, just in case any of them were talking about Rad behind her back.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next