The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
Amethyst
The Koti Den - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Koti Den - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Koti Den - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 18 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 18 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:45 am

Dark growled quietly as he felt his paw being clamped down on. He then found himself on his side with the wolf standing above him. He smirked and jumped up, pushing the wolf away as he did so. His torn ear flicked at rustling nearby and he turned around to look at it. Dark snarled quietly. "What was that?" he thought as he continued to scan the area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:50 am

Chelsea laughed lightly, backing away from him. Her ears perked to the rustling sound and stopped, trotting forward beside Dark. Lifting her head she sniffed the air, lowering her body. "Where did that come from?" she whispered to Dark, if it was the hunters again they needed to find where they were to alert the pack at least and get them to safety. But Chelsea only pushed aside her worries and focused on the task before her.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 am

Amethyst wrote:Amethyst looked over at her mate and saw that he was sitting on the rock just a few feet from her. She slowly rolled over onto her stomach and slowly got to her feet. She padded over to her mate and licked him on his head. "I don't want you to be alone..." She said in her soft tone. She then layed down in front of him and tried to make him smile. She looked in the mud and saw what Arrow was drawing. By the looks of it, it was a drawing of his pack family. "Is that our family?" She asked him. Her tail curled around him as she watched him draw himself, Boulder, and his wonderful mate that was, Amethyst. She also saw him draw what looked like his long lost mother. "You still miss her, don't you?" She layed her head on his soft brown and white pelt and waited for his reply.
Arrow spoke in a rusty voice "yeah its you me my mother and boulder..." hearing the words of his mate mention his mother instead of geting mad he just replyed with no emotion "i do miss her but right now i dont feel her with me, like joy happyness i only feel anger rage fear all  of the above. its confusing, see for your self" he stoped drawing and pointed to the shreaded hare a leg missing. " thats how much rage a felt for something i cant describe." looking at his mate with his eyes filled with no emotion still waiting for her word to help him through this. "oh and i need a celete bad the wound in starting to pus and turn color."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 am

"Somewhere nearby..." Dark replied quietly, he sniffed the air and growled quietly. "There's more... and they've found the bodies..." Dark snarled quietly, he knew there were a lot more hunters and dogs, he just wanted to know where they've come from. "Get back to the dens and warn someone... I don't like where this is going..." he said as he began to move closer to the scents.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:57 am

Amethyst trotted over to her mate, thinking of why she returned to the den. She listened to what he had to say about his mother. "Do you ever have these visions about your mother at all? Like, what do you see her doing and where she might be at?" Her words were very soft. She looked back at her mate with those beautiful gold eyes of hers. She layed next to him, her tail curling around him, making him feel a lot better. She waited for what Arrow had to say.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:00 am

Chelsea cursed silently to herself wishing she had brought more wolves with them. "Alright, but I'm not leaving you here. she said quickly biting his tail and pulling him back. "If I'm going back your going back with me." she growled narrowing her eyes. The female knew what he was going to so and she didn't like it one bit, the pack didn't need to suffer a loss.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 am

Dark looked back at the wolf as they bit his tail and smirked. "Listen, I've got a good reason for this, if I go with you there will be no one to keep an eye, or stop them. If I'm here and they find out where the pack is, I can at least hold them off until you've warned others." Dark's face turned from smirking to serious. "Now go! Now!" He growled quietly, he wasn't about to let the hunters find out where the dens where.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 am

"well i dont really see like it that way but i do see her spirit when i need help and she talks to me. i know its real for dark has done it as well." he puts his head down trying to recall happy memories seeing only two of them one with his two sisters and brother. remembering the coal black pelt with the tips of hair turning frosty white showing off his sister Leagacy. and his other sister Magic being black as night with red. and his brother Frostbite for his fur was all frosty and silver. playing out side until dark when we had to go to bed and mother sang us a pack lullaby. wakeing to my brothers prod and going on a big journey but all i could remember. smiling at the thought of his sibs and wondering how they are doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:14 am

Chelsea shook her with dissaproval but said no more. Staying low, the female turned and sprinted off towards the others. Coming up to the first two she saw (Arrow and Ame) she stopped in front of them out of breath. "Guys quickly there's.. hunters.. they can't know where the den is" she said panting . Her eyes darted back and forth between them.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 am

Amethyst listened carefully about Arrow telling of his past memories about his mother, brothers and sisters. "Sounds like you had a happy life. That's good that you have your mother as your spirit guide. For some reason, I don't really remember much of my family since the last time I told you about them. Oh well, it's long gone and I'm very happy to be a part of the Katmai Natives Pack. I want you to feel the same way". Placing a gentle paw on her mate's paw, she looked deeply into his icy green eyes and smiled. "I love you, Arrow. And that's all that means to me for now". Looking down at her white lily necklace, she smiled sweetly. She then put her head against her mate's soft fur and let her scent mix in with his. She felt very happy, and that's all that mattered to her at that very moment.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 am

Arrow smiled at what his mate said "i hope so..." he said quitly to himself. hear a wolf in destress (Chelsea) panick about the hunters coming. " see now what did i say, but no no one hears me out on things like this." growling under his breath loud for every wolf to hear. "were are they at and how many of them?" "and where's Dark?" waiting for a reply from the panicked wolf, standing protectovly over his mate so no harm came to her or the pup. trying to recall all his incounters with hunters and dogs. they can be dangous if you dont take out there wepons as well there dogs will attake to protect there master. and that beware of there guns go for legs, arms, and throat when you can get a clear shot. he remembers it and repeats it to any wolf whom and hear. he stays here almost forgeting about his leg it stoped bleeding but he was sure it would start up again and he needed a Celete stat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 am

Chelsea took a deep breath and looked over to Arrow. "We don't exactly know how many just more than before. Dark sent me back to make sure everyone here was safe and that you all know that there here. " she sighed feeling jumpy. "Your still injured Arrow, I'm going to go back and help Dark, maybe to lead the hunters away. Just make sure no one here gets hurt alright. " the female said before sprinting off again towards Dark.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 am

Amethyst stood up as Arrow had. She noticed that he was trying to protect her and she felt relieved of that. She listened to what he had to say about no one really listening to him. "I think everyone should be able to listen to one another about certain dangers. We wanna keep them out of reach, right?" Hearing about that the hunters have came back again, she gasped. "Those darn hunters! When are they going to find another territory to go destroy and hunt down?? The Koti den is NOT a good place for humans to be intruding... Especially when there are wolves like me who are going to be giving birth real soon... Don't want them messing around near the pups..." She paused for a moment to relax herself a bit. She thanked her mate for protecting her at all costs. She licked him behind his ear and sighed softly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:43 am

Dark growled as he got to the area where he fought the last group. His eyes widened when he saw the amount of hunters there. He had seen them before, but they usually came in groups of two hunters and six dogs. There was six hunters and twelve large dogs, all looking around the place. Dark snarled, if they found where the pack was... he shuddered at the thought. He kept watching them, making sure they weren't getting closer to the den.

Last edited by Dark on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:10 am

"there probly looking for the hunter dark killed witch put us in more danger than last time, i may have gotten shot but i would of rather gotten shot the put then whole pack in danger." he felt his mate lick his ear thankful for she was here. "theres going to be more of them" he said out loud. he gently nudged his mate to the den only stoping when an idea hit him. " ok ok here goes nothing" he put his head to the sky howling loud and clear letting know Dark and chelsea will meet us and know were we are. the howl says: we are at the trees of mystery were you can connect to your loved ones you have lossed. he howls hoping Dark at least got the message. turning his head to amethyst " can you run trot walk atleast to where we are going?" his eyes stared endlessly at her's. he started to limp trot off flicking his tail for his mate to follow. going into the thicket in steath and useing good use for his cunning he broute his mate to a deadend moving the rock reviling a long tunnule "in if we can just get to there we will be safe" he followed closeing the rock leaveing them in darkness "keep going and you'll reach light." once at the end the three willow trees blew in the breeze with the little creek leading into a under ground cave with the lily of the neckalace gift he gave his mate with other flowers like iris's, tiger lilys, white lily's, orcades and so one. "here we go safe for now were in a bowl so no one can get in or out but only by that tunnle and rock". he said panting.

Last edited by Arrow on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:16 am

Dark's torn ear flicked at Arrow's howl, he growled loudly. "WHAT IS HE THINKING!!!!" Dark snarled loudly, he turned back to the hunter and dogs, seeing them hear the howl and beginning to move towards it. Dark growled and lunged at one hunter, tearing out his throat. When he landed he decided to do one last thing. He let out a massive half howl half roar (Considering he can't howl properly) telling everyone to hide and that Arrow's howl alerted them, they were going to go towards the den, but he (Dark) is going to hold them off. Dark sighed and prepared himself for the battle that was coming.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Amethyst looked in all directions before going near the den again. She padded towards the entrance and slowly began to lay on her back. The pup inside her seeming to get into it's comfortable position. She felt relaxed and her tail swayed back and forth in the remaining patches of the snow. A cool breeze blew through her light grey pelt and she took a deep breath. Now sensing another wolf's presence nearby, she held her muzzle in the air and perked her ears. It smelled a little familiar to her, like as if she had met this wolf before. Has she?? It's been awhile. She kept her muzzle in the air, in case the scent got stronger, she didn't want to lose it. She smiled when she looked at the white lily hanging from her neck loosely. The scent of it relaxed her very deeply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:37 pm

IHANA
---------
The Wache

The young fae stretched her stiff limbs, her white unsoiled pelage seemed to glow in the bright, warm sun. Her tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth, and she panted in the heat that her thick fur absorbed. She began to trot towards camp, her eyes shining with happiness. Everyday was beautiful. She looked up to the azure sky, her own blue eyes reflecting the loveliness of the world. She turned suddenly, when she heard a noise. Her tail wagged and she padded toward her friend, Amethyst.
"Hello, Ame! How are you?"

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

The Koti Den - Page 18 244sje9
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Amethyst smiled when she heard the voice of her friend, Ihana. "Hey Ihana!! It's really nice to see you again! Long time no see!" She looked up at the white female and smiled. Her gold eyes gleaming with joy of seeing Ihana again. Her tail wagged as she started to stand up and stretch. She then laughed. "You probably notice that I look a little bigger than wen you last saw me". She waited for the female's reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Dark limped back into camp growling quietly and out of sight. His battle was successful, but painful. Blood covered his fur and was pouring from wounds. "I can't let anyone see me like this..." he snarled as he limped to a river nearby. He quickly let the water wash the blood off, he growled as it seeped into the wounds. He jumped out of the water and rested by the side of it, growling quietly.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Rad backed up, to examine her work. a wolf eye glared at her, showing more hatred the any wolf could imagine. Rad sighed, there wasn't much to do, most wolves does not know her and the ones that do are busy with other friends. she layed awkwardly, facing the outside of the cave. cool wind brushed in, sweeping some snow into her warm side. she growled softly and moved a paw step away.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Amethyst had no idea where her friend Ihana went off to. She slowly got up and went inside of the Koti den. Her spot deep inside where she loved to be during the day and night. The rose that her mate had given to her quite a long time ago, still hung on the wall of the den above her, where she wanted it to be. She cleaned her fur softly and allowed herself to lay down and relax. She felt movement from the pup inside her and she smiled at that. She made whining noises, hoping that Arrow would hear her. She wanted him to be with her for comfort. Her heart slowly beat. As she felt extreme pain come to her. "Oh great... An even stronger contraction..." She thought. She was able to pull through it though. She breathed deeply through the whole thing, wishing her mate was with her right this minute.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Arrow heard the soft whine of his mate he ran to the den to see if she was on. walking in he seen her lay there on her back for comfort. "you ok?" he ask in a worried tone. he waited for a reply as he layed down next to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Amethyst looked and saw her mate. She was glad that he was in the den with her. "Yeah... I just had another contraction and I believe this one was a lot stronger than the other ones that I had... I didn't want to be alone. I wanted you to be with me..." She paused to look into his icy green eyes. She nudged herself forward a little to get close to his soft brown pelt. She licked him and she allowed herself a very deep breath. "Ugh... I'm just so tired of these contractions going on... They're getting closer and closer together now and it's just.... The pain is indescribable..." She tried to catch her breath while talking now. But she allowed herself to calm down afterwords. As always she let her sweet scent mix in with her mate's scent.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 am

Arrow was glade she was alright but her was still worried. "yeah ok ill be here." he souned happy and releaved as he said those words. "you'll be fine im right here, and try to get some sleep." he soothed her he licked her with soft even soothing strokes to help her sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next