The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 35 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 35 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 35 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Perking her ears, Shadow listened to Arrow spill his worries and fears. "A blind wolf is not weak," the ivory female spoke with a low growl in her tone, biting back another growl she continued to speak fiercely hoping to argue some sense into Arrow. "You heard me arrive despite the fact I kept silent and you found this place using your memory didn't you? A Jeager can adapt, that is the whole point of our existence, to adapt to our prey, to find a solution." Rising to her paws, the femmora circled around the wolf, keeping her paw steps light but not silent. "You can find a way around this," Shadow growled, "have some faith in yourself."
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Amethyst became sad too. She didn't like to see Ghost all sad. "I'm sure Iron will come and see this beautiful thing..." She reassured her. She looked at Nova who was fussing and whining. She gave the pup some comfort and licked it gently. She also licked Ghost's lips for reassurance. "Everything will be okay... Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that other thing...". She rested her head carefully on Ghost's back and wrapped her tail around her best friend. She then lowered her head again to look at the wonderful pup. Her gold eyes sparkled as she looked at it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:04 pm

"I lost that faith, shadow do you know what its like not being able to see the stars? Or even light? I see only darkness nothing more, I more likely will not even see the color of my son yet anyone else. Yes I may have got here by memory or hear you but I still trip my self. What happens if I need to fight then what! " he growld the words. He waited for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Shadow's ears pinned back as she listened to Arrow's fears, she paused her circling and looked down at her snowy paws. "I do know what it's like not seeing light," she whispered, "the most horrifying moments of my life rest in darkness and vulnerability. Your son would love you either way Arrow, you don't need to see to hear him say he idols you." Shaking her head, the ivory female resumed her pacing and continued to speak, "as for fights, you are never alone Arrow, you belong to a pack, we look after one another and defend each other with our lives."
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Arrow stoped growling as he heard shadows word's. But then he soon started up again."I never had anyone to have my back it was vs the world shadow I was broken back then. Not knowing what was around the corner. I lost every thing my mother my sister and my pity father! Poeple say they went through the same thing no they did not. Im nothing if I fight ill be thrown around like a hare." He growls. "I under stand shadow I know but it my choice not yours" he says softly and slowly. "Let me think" he waits for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 pm

"I'll let you think," Shadow replied receding back to the willow tree. Stretching out under the willow tree, the ivory female began to think of her own past. Growling, she sank her teeth into her right leg, drawing the sour blood to run over her tongue. Sighing, Shadow rested her head on her paws, the memories blocked out and sent back to the corner of her mind.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:47 pm

The fae paced consistently through her area.... Where had the two gone? She had no idea as she proceeded to whimper softly. But she wasn't really a help at all with issues like this. But why should she ignore it? Her onyx muzzle rose upon the area, seeking a faint scent of there location. But it wasn't enough to track them, she had to wait. As she paced near amethyst and her mates den and laid down.... Where else could she go.?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 pm

"You don't need to hurt yourself and put the scent of blood in there air. I was this place is mine I would like to keep it nice and clean.after ten min he got up and walked to the tunnel "you need help back this place is near a little town and camp so I would hurry up they hunt at night." The rain was lighting up and he walked out one ear on shadow and the other danger. He waited for he to come out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Shadow snorted and leapt to her paws, she sharply spun around and padded away. "I would worry about yourself," the ivory female growled over her shoulder. Splashing through the shallow stream, the stinging of the cold water rushing past her wound caused the ivory female to flinch but at least the wound or any traces of it could not be seen. Leaping onto the snow covered bank, the femmora streaked back to the den, the snowy scenery blurring past her.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 pm

As the faint aromas grew more broad and strong, solace had rosé to investigate. Her reactionarys tuned upon distant noises as she gave a sniff of the frigid atmosphere. An clue gave into her mind, it was shadow and arrow. Her thickened tail wagged vigorously as she paced. They were finally coming back... She had thought as she smiled while barking in a pleased behavior
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Arrow snorted and ran after her. He soon came to the den and he walked back to the den head low and tail draged. He sniffed amethyst scent was really stale he had worry eating at his belly. He sat out side leting the rain get him wet. He loved the rain but not rivers or creeks. His fur soon got plastered to his fram so his hole skeleton showed. His ribs rising and falling he waited for his mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Amethyst started to sense worry for Arrow. She got up, gave Nova a lick and licked Ghost for a Cya later. She walked out of the small den and looked into the distance at the Koti den. Again, it wasn't that far. Amethyst started trotting towards where she could sniff something in the distance. This scent was very very familiar. Could it be her mate's scent. It was!! She dashed towards where she could see Arrow in the distance. When she got there, she looked at Arrow and examined him for a second. He didn't look so good... He looked weak and it looked as if he hasn't eaten in a whole year. She got close to him. "Are you alright?!?!?!" She asked in a worried voice. She tried not to sound too worried, remembering earlier what Ghost had told her. "Please don't get mad... Please don't get mad..." She repeated over and over again, hoping that her mate wouldn't growl at her like last time. She layed down and waited for a reply from him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Veering away from the den, the ivory wolf trotted up the slope of the hill, her paws slipping on the occasional ice. Sitting on the hill's crest, the fae looked down at the den, watching the busy pack life below, observing it return to its usual patterns. Looking down at the snow, the ivory female examined her leg almost regretting biting into it but the memories had to go, she couldn't allow them to continue haunting her waking hours. The sound of Amethyst's joyful tone drew Shadow out of her thoughts. "At least they forgave one another," she muttered.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 pm

As the femoral had heard the yelling. She was only laying a few feet from their den, before looking upon the fae (amethyst) and her mate. Giving an relieved sighs she would lay back down. Enjoying the peace to herself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Arrow jumped from shock he had not hear his mate come up. "Urr... yes im fine" he really was if she meant by how he was feeling. He layed his ears back so rain wont get in them and he then looked at amethyst. "You hungry" he whined "I can get your favorite, black bird" pleasure glowed in his eyes. His fur stuck to his fram. He waited for his mates reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Amethyst looked at Arrow for a moment. "Sure... But aren't YOU hungry?? You look like you haven't eaten in like 6 months... Maybe I could hunt an elk for ya in return...". She put her head on his back, and realized that she could feel his skeleton and bones. "I am very sorry you feel like that..." She said in a quiet tone. She looked up at the sky and realized that it was raining. She didn't notice it until the last minute because she was too absorbed in the conversation she was having with her mate. "You wanna go inside the den where it's a little more... Dry?" She asked him? She tried to get a smile on her face as she awaited a reply from her mate.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm

After she finished watching the two before they headed upon the their den. The fae then decided to move. As she rose again and gave an exercising stretch. She turned her head toward the figure of what seemed to be shadow. Stationed upon the rump of the slope. As solace decided to pay a visit, while she padded over toward. The refreshing frigid breeze increasing immediately toward the elevation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"No I have not been eating, all that food I gave you was because I was not hungry, and no im going to get you a black bird and I like the rain I don't hate it." He smiled and then walked off to find food for his mate. He heard the worried calls of a robin. He heard the wing sound of it. he jumped in mid air catching it in mid flight bringing down killed but not bruised.  He walked off to find more this time a blue jay in a nest on a rose bush from the smell of it. he got it and eggs he brought them back too with a hare a blue jay and its eggs with a robin. He came home with food he gave the blue jay and robin to his mate and the hare saved in case she did not want it. "Is this good I also have some eggs they are good I had to eat them er... anything I came across I ate." He wait for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Shadow's right ear flicked at the sound of snow crunching beneath the paws of an approaching visitor. Leaning forward, the familiar silhouette belonging to Solace stood out amongst the blinding snow. Waiting until the approaching figure drew nearer, the ivory wolf barked out a greeting, her tail wagged against the cold snow sending a light spray into the air. "It's a bit of a hike isn't it?" Shadow asked with a meek smile on her face.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 pm

The fae chuckles. Giving a mellow smile in agreement before pausing softly as she stationed next to her companion. "If I'm being a bother I'm sorry." As she would giggle again. While she observed the occupied pack area below.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Amethyst felt a smile upon her face. "Yeah. That's good. And thanks for the bird". She happily took it and sank her sharp teeth into it, getting the juices out. Then with a few bites, she ate it all. "That was good. I guess I'll lay out here in the rain as well... I mean, how bad can it get. It's just water falling from the sky, right?" She gave a slight laugh then licked her mate affectionately under his chin. The rain felt good on her light grey pelt. She saw that the rain was melting sims of the snow that had fallen days and days ago. She looked at her stomach again and licked it gently. "Arrow..." She started to say. "I really hope that your eyesight returns before this pup is born..." She looked at him, her eyes gentle and full of love for her mate. She waited for a reply from him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Shadow chuckled as she replied, "not a bother at all." With her snout she gestured to the pair of wolves (Amethyst and Arrow) and asked, "are they alright now?" Shifting her paw, the ivory female took a moment to shake off the clinging snow before flinching and placing it back into the freezing snow. She sighed, feeling the numbness run up along her leg and the whistling breeze comb through her pale fur.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Arrow smiled "it will" he rubed his scent on her and his musky scent mixed with her sweet scent . He got up and see that there was water and mud.he ran to it and splashed allover in it forgeting that he was blind. He rolled on his back leting his tongue loll out and showing his belly he patted the ground for his mate to join. He put his paws in the air. Waiting for his mateto join, "when the pups born its ganna learn a lot!" He yiped in joy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Rad stares dreamily at the stream, ways away from the scents of wolves. she yawns and stretches her legs, then she lays down on the snow next to the stream. suddenly, the flow of water in the stream goes faster and loader. rad jumps up in surprise and slips and falls into the icy water. she yelps and walks out of the stream, soaking wet and freezing.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Solace shifted the agile anatomy of hers right next to shadow, feeling a bit cold. As she studied the emotional pair. Giving a brief nod she would respond. "Yea they are fine, they do need a meal to eat though... Like badly. We should go support them with food" the canid suggested, for she did want to push her rank toward a jeager level. As she gave a broad glance toward her companion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next