The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 8 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 8 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 pm

waking up with the bright sun in my eyes, i get up and stretch and test the muscles in my leg. i slowly walk out near the den and spot Siren. i go up and sit near Siren and grin a hello.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:29 pm

-SIREN-

"Evening," he says, still shaken from the Saimoor's death. "Welcome, I guess." He shuffles near her, ears splayed atop his skull.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 pm

"Thank you" she says, still sad herself. she looks up and sniffs the air smelling elk and her stomach growls. she then wonders if she should try to go hunting or if she should ask Siren to join her.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm

-SIREN-

"If you're hungry," he begins, his voice deep and throaty. "Eat this. It's a leftover hare." The brute nudges the carcass towards Luna, feeling quite hungry himself.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Luna lowers her head in a thanks and munches on the carcass. but not with out nudging it in between them so they can both eat since they were both hungry. she then licks her lips in satisfaction.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:46 pm

-SIREN-

"So how'd you come upon our land of Katmai?" He circled her a bit, examining her scent.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 pm

"Ive been wondering around for a long time now and was curious of the pack here" she said carefully, watching him as he circled her. " I am glad that you accepted me" she said keeping her head tall but eyes lowered a bit.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:53 pm

-SIREN-

"I'm sorry you've come at such an unfortunate time," he sighs, lowering his head so he wouldn't have to smell death. "Aaka was a fine character."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm

"Yes, well some things cant be avoided" She lowers her head. "I didn't know her well but i know it is hard on the other members of the pack" she looks up in the sky but fines no comfort. she looks back towards the den in thought.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Luna wrote:"Ive been wondering around for a long time now and was curious of the pack here" she said carefully, watching him as he circled her. " I am glad that you accepted me" she said keeping her head tall but eyes lowered a bit.

Please have at least 3 sentences per RP post.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Misty's eyes slammed shut when Aaka let go. Aaka was a sweet wolf, and Misty was devastated to see her dead. Macy was a bit rough to her, but Misty always respected the leader's decisions. Even if she disagreed, which in this case she did. But, Misty had no right to express these feelings; as far as she thought. She was always raised never to tell what she thought. Sad to think about. But apparently they raised her right, because she could somehow manage to get a high rank in her past. Misty shuddered, thinking about never seeing Aaka again. Even seeing her injured, she was quite enjoyable and funny. But no more dragging onto the past.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Kendrick emerald eyes widen at the sight he witnessed. He quickly glanced away, looking to his left side. For the first time witnessed a first death that happened in this pack. "Why such a innocent wolf had to lose her life?" thought Ken, his mind thinking about the event that just happened. He closed his eyes and clinched his jaws, Why?, was all he could think of. He was lacking in activity and because of that he couldn't save a member of the pack. "I didn't know her.. yet I'm shaken by the whole thing.." mumbled Ken, he couldn't shake the thought away. He quietly growled and opened his eye lids back up, he raised his limbs and walked off somewhere farther, away from the place that had caused a she wolf her life.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 am

Sharon held her breath as Aaka peacefully fell down. "..Aaka,..." She was still in shock, she had never seen her friend pass away like that. She crouched down low, and buried her head. She looked up at Misty, trying to smile. "Thanks so much for trying to help..." She looked down in shame, that she, the healer who was helping her could not save her life. She looked down, but did not know what to do with the body, and looked away.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 am

Misty, still shocked, looked at Sharon. She nodded with what smile she could manage to show. She noticed Sharon get upset and walked closer, "You did what you could, Sharon. Her death was afterwards.... You're the reason her paws could hold on for as long as she did..." It was the truth. If Sharon hasn't tended to her paw, Aaka would have been dead twice as fast.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:08 am

-SIREN-

"Shame." Siren comments simply, looking over the edge to spot Aaka's fallen body. He blinks, running a tongue across his whiskers, and turns to put his back to the scene. "No use in climbing down. The lass is dead."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:12 am

Mistainia walked up to the cliff to get a closer view. Seeing Aaka's body down below made Misty flinch and turn away. That's when she saw another male(Siren). His motions did seem like that of a leader. She assumed he was, and lowered her cranium in respect. Her head still down, Misty said, "I don't believe we have met." She slightly rose her head and looked at the male, "I'm Mistainia."
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:16 am

-SIREN-

He turns emerald pools of eyes towards a whitish figure, splaying his ears a bit in confusion. "Likewise. I have seen you around here, though, so don't mind me." Siren dips his head a little towards Misty, his ears swiveled back to the death scene.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 am

Misty rose her head to look back at Aaka's body. Then she somehow opened her mouth to say, "How did..." Misty inhaled, "How did she fall?..." The. An exhale. Misty had only saw Aaka hanging on then fall, she never saw anything before then.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 am

-SIREN-

"I failed to see the entire event," grunted Siren, his nose wrinkling up in a small scowl as he saw Aaka's dark pelt lying beneath the cliff. She had been a good member, and her life should've been longer. "Perhaps something with Macy?" The words even tasted foul on his tongue.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 am

Misty sighed and pointed her muzzle into the air, her eyes closed. She was silent. She remembered talking to Macy from earlier. That's when she remembered seeing Macy with Aaka. It may have been Macy. "I believe so..." Once more, Misty shuddered.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Still sad of aaka's death. she decides to rise from the frozen ground and go to the river for a drink. when she got to the river she remembers that the river is frozen and scratches at the ground until she got to the water. after taking a swig she looks up in the sky and sniffs the air not smelling anything nearby. suddenly wondering where a few hares might be. she then wonders off to hunt for them.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 pm

-SIREN-

"I wouldn't sneak off just yet," Siren calls from behind, approaching out of nowhere like a silver phantom. "I have scented some dangers here and there..." The great wolf lifts his head, eyeing Luna.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Luna jumbs and looks at Siren and then sniffs the air again and realizes something is odd. "Ok ill stay around the den" she says to Siren. She then decides to take a good look around.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:25 pm

-SIREN-

"You always seem on the move," he observes, watching her jump and then continue to search around. "What rank are you hoping to achieve?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm

"Yeah i am always on the move" Luna says after recovering. "I'm hoping to acheive wache or raffen rank. But i know it will take some time.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next