The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 24 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 24 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 24 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"Thank you, Siren." Paradise was too strong to be crying over soem cut paws, so she ignored the minor pain. With a shake, she quickly galloped to Siren's side, and continued the conversation. She swayed her tail around her legs, keeping them warm. "Where to next?" She tilted her head, and began to lick her muzzle in an attempt to calm her teeth from chattering. Suddenly, she stopped and turned around to face a white male with red markings on his face. As the brown female looked down, she saw her own bloody paw-prints. "Yes, I c - could use the help. Th - thank you." Paradise shivered, and slumped down against a worn-down rock. "I'm P - P - Paradise."
Paradise
Paradise

Female Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Skipper bounced up from her short nap, her floppy ears whipping about her head. The snow had covered her, but that didn't stop the pup from darting towards a newcomer. "Hello, hello!!" She yelled happily, her eyes squinted shut as a result of a huge smile. "You're new here! Wow, oh wow! Welcome!" She panted a little, but continued in her excited demeanor. "I'm Skip! And, well, I'm going to be the best wolf ever when I grow up!" She rolled onto her back, her tummy showing.
Skipper
Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Marrok noded to the fae with a smile "I am Marrok, celete of the pack." The brute introduced himself. "Nice to meet you. Ill be right back, ok? Just lay down please." Tghe brute said before padding off towards the Celete's den. When he was inside he grabbed Eskimo Potato, and spider web. He then returned to Paradise and began to chew up the Eskimo Potato, as he waited for her to lay down.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Paradise slowly inched her way down, and leaned her head against the rock. There wasn't much to say, except, "Thank you, Marrok." She whinced as her paws touched the freezing ground. She crippled her front paws, but then relaxed and allowed the white male to heal whatever was needed.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

"No problem, its my job to heal." The white and red marked male smiled then began to smooth the herb on all her wounded paws. "This will ease the pain." The brute said with a smile. Then he wrapped her paws in cob web to protect, heal, and stop the bleeding. "Ok, now please don't go around jumping and running, try to stay off your paws ok?" The brute then turnedd toward Skipper and smiled warmly at the pup. "Hello Skipper."
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Paradise perked her ears at a pup's voice. "Hey there, Skip!" The female laughed kindly, loving to be with pups. Although, the Celete's orders were to keep off of her paws, so sadly, she couldn't play with the pup filled with energy. "I'm Paradise, but you can call me Pardy." She smiled, and nuzzled the pup's warm chest. The large brown female nodded in thanks to Marrok, and spread her paws out upon the snow. It's pretty cold out here, was all she could think of, besides the urge for her to run.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 pm

luna walks around and smells a new scent along with marroks. she follows the scent and sees marrok and another wolf up ahead.'hey marrok. and whos this i wonder.' luna shouts to marrok.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Sharon smiled and saw wolves around. She noticed another wolf(Pardy), and smiled at her. She nodded as Marrok got herbs to help heal the wolf. She sighed, feeling like she couldn't help collecting herbs, and healing. She had to take care of the pup, and she was glad she had a celete by. She had healed quite a few wolves as well, though. She hoped she could start being more of a celete, but once Ihana was grown. She smiled at Skipper, who was of course bouncing up again, and wondered how such a pup came into the pack, where was her parents? She wondered, but the turned back.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

seeing the wolf leave, Luna goes up to Sharon to see if she could help. the pups ihana and skipper seemed to be having fun. the evening was cool and the snow was cold under her paws as she walked.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Sharon smiled as she saw Luna come over. "Hey, Luna!" She looked at Ihana, and then at Luna. Remembering she wanted to meet new wolves, she decided to introduce Luna to her, again. "Ihana, this is Luna, she is a very nice wolf, and for any reason, me or papa isn't here, find Luna, okay?" She nuzzled the pup, and looked up at Luna.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 pm

If your cold you could go in the den." The brute said his yellow eyes bright with a friendly gaze. He then looked to the den, "Ill help you to it if you need any." Then he. then looked to the pup smiling he loved pups. He then went into a play bow, his rump in the air his white fluffy tail wagging. He then noticed Luna and smiled to her. "That is Paradise. Lovely name don't you think?" He asked still in a play bow.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Luna looked from Sharon to marrok and nodded to marrok. she looks back at Sharon and smiles at ihana below. 'this is a lovely evening don't you think?" Luna asks Sharon.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Sharon nods in agreement with Luna. "Yes, it quite is! " She smiled and looked around. She saw more new wolves each day, and she was glad the pack was growing. She smiled and looked up.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana looked up at her mother, then at this furry breather called 'Luna'. She smiled,
"Hello Looney!" She frowned, "Lu-nu?"
She tried multiple times to say Luna but it always came out as Lunu. She nodded and said,
"Yes, Mutt-er." Then she began to walk away. She began running, and found that running was strange. You went fast! She raced around happily, then she looked behind her, watching her mother go farther and farther and farther away...
She ran into something and rolled under it. She thudded to the ground with a squeal. She lay there for a bit. Then she put her head up slowly, turning to see who she ran into.
It was another pup.
(Skipper)

Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Luna smiled enjoying the evening. she laughed at ihana and skipper playing. they were getting along and that was good.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:08 am

Sharon smiled and laughed with Luna. She saw Nana trying to say Luna's name, and then run into Skipper. "Well, are you okay guys?" She finally stood up and headed their way. She was glad Nana was experiencing new things.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 am

Tsuki layed in her den for a while. "Wow...kennys leaving..Shin did.. come on who else!" Tsuki got sad. she decided to go get warm in the sun right out of her den.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 am

Nakita woke up, the sun shinning down her den,light burning her eyes.Eventually her eyes adjusted and she padded out of the den ,the snow was much thinner and she could see the grass poking out of the top of it. The ice on the lake had fully melted and the water was now fully accessible.

Spring had fully arrived although not all the snow had melted.She looked around for marrok, thinking about becoming mates, but untill he woke up she just padded over to where he was sleeping and layed down next to him nuzzling into him.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 am

Misty's lids slowly uncovered her fierce blue optics. She looked at everyone, still laying on the ground, for someone to talk to. But her vision was disturbed when a yawn occurred, forcing her eyes shut. The yawn passed and Misty opened her eyes, wanting someone to speak to. She figured she would get to her feet if she was that enthusiastic to communicate with others. Misty's eyes glanced around inside the dens, searching perhaps for someone awake. She saw Marrok snuggled with a wolf she hadn't met yet(Nakita). That was so sweet that Marrok found a love. Then Misty thought about it, 'Are they...mates?'. No, Misty decided they weren't, because everyone would be talking about it if they were. Misty walked on, to the lake.

She got there and discovered there was a very thin layer of ice covering the water. Misty simply put slight pressure onto it with her paw to realize the ice broke very quick and easily. She bent down, her nose above the water and rolled out her pink tongue into the cold water. Misty lapped a few times then turned her attention to the sky. She looked at and inspected each cloud that passed and each sun ray that danced. She then closed her eyes hen the sight of the blinding sun got into her eyesight. She flinched and looked back to camp. She didn't go back quite yet, but would. She desperately wanted a companion to share thoughts with, but nobody ever seemed to come and speak with Misty. She shuddered and slowly bent down for one more drink.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:05 am

Nakitas sensitive ears picked up the moving canid(mistainia).She opened her eyes and padded out of the den. Her eyes had already adjusted to the sun and she curiously looked at the other canid.She moved over to the other wolf and saw the broken ice.
"hi"Nakita said happily.She wagged her tail slightly and smiled.

She noticed that she noticed the fae was busy and padded off back to marrok nuzzling into him, going back to sleep.

Last edited by Nakita on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Paradise awoke, startled from a fierce swipe of a hare nibbling on her leg. "I'M NOT DEAD." She quickly swung her paw, and smacked the hare down. "Hey, it's not white anymore! Must've hit spring." She smiled, finally noticing the change in temperature. "Heat - My speciatly." She slowly got up on her paws, not feeling them healed. Pardy slowly unwrapped the cobwebs off her paws, and flexed her toes. She felt her tummy grumble, and decided to eat the hare she had killed seconds ago. And that, is exactly what she did. With groans and snarls, she enjoyed the fine breakfast.
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Nakita heard paradise's voice and her eyes darted open.She poked her head out of the den and yawned, the warm spring air felt good on her face and she smiled at the warmth.She felt grass on her paws which felt weird but nice and she could smell newly born animals which ment quicker hunting and she would not have to go as far.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 pm

(Yeah, uh, Nakita. I never ignored you. In fact, I would have answered. To me that's role playing as my character. Please don't. You're not Misty, I'm the one and only :) I'm not trying to back seat monitor. I just don't want Misty to do things I didn't have her do. )

When Misty saw the female leave after speaking to her, she shuddered. She hated when that happened. Misty turned back and got another drink.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:53 pm

(had to do that sorry I needed to post and needed some way to get away.i will edit it for you :) )

Nakita made her way back to the fae giving her a friendly smile.
"I left earlyere because I could see you were busy, I did not mean to be rude."Nakita said.
She say down next to her smiling, wagging her tail slightly.She lolled out her tongue and grinned, feeling the warm spring breeze on her face.

Once again Nakita noticed that the fae looke busy so she peacefully padded off leaving the other canid be. Laid back down next to marrok wishing he would wake up.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm

(Thank you, Nakita. Hope I didn't sound too rude :) er, I will role play later )
Mistainia
Mistainia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next