The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 7 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sade Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:54 am

Sade blinked, her head cocking to the side as Siren stood up and stalked over to the male. Her ears flicked and she immmediatly stood up and took a step back as her azure eyes flickered over the strangers body, as if judging him. After a moment of calculation her head swerved to the side to stare at the lupas who had sighed. She didnt know who the fae was and where she came from as Sade has not spotted her before, but it didnt really matter. She grunted and sat back down, her ruffled fur waving in the slight breeze and her orbs shifting back to Siren and the unknown brute, awaiting his reaction on the alphas snarls.
Sade
Sade

Female Join date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 pm

-SIREN-

He hears movement from behind, and flickers a swift ear towards it. "Sade," he thinks aloud, using his perifial vision to notice her tawny fur. Slowly, he lets his hackles fall, as the stranger had not answered him. He turns to the female, dipping his massive skull in gruff greeting.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm

The scent of a hare filled her notrils. Lifting her muzzle up, Chelsea observed her surroundings first. The female had not noticed that she had wandered a distance from the den. A chill crept down her spine, but she shook it off, focusing on the hare's scent. Her pale eyes studied the floor, recognizing small prints in the melting snow. Grinning widely, she lowered herself against the ground, her belly rubbing slightly up against the snow, causing dirt to stain her light colored pelt. A rustle in the grass ahead of her stopped her in her tracks. Cringing back lightly, she was unsure whether to pounce now or creep up closer and risk losing it. Excitement coursed through her as she struggled to keep still. Shaking her head, the female crept up a bit more, her ears twitching at the sound of another rustle. Chelsea lifted her nose a bit, the scent was strong. She looked up, seeing the small figure nibbling on an early blooming flower. Leaning back a bit, she pushed forward, jaws open. But it seemed as if the hare knew she was there, and moved a second faster. Chelsea landed on the same spot of where it preciously was. But what she didn't know is that there was a small stone there. She landed weirdly, her paw twisting in an odd way. How did this happen?! She growled lowly to her self, staring wide eyed at her injured paw. She frowned, and stood, walking back in the direction she came. Well.. more like limping. If I ignore it, it will eventually go away. she sighed deeply, trying to keep any weight off of it at least. What did I even do to it..? she thought to herself, a bit confused.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nile Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 pm

The large snow white male open he's blue eyes, he had fell asleep and he could feel heshead hurting and he's body stiff in the awkward position he was on the large rock and. The snow had covered him. The male got up shaking the snow from he's coat before standing in the den as he was still very quiet.
Nile
Nile

Male Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Silver furred wolf wakes up from sleeping in the snow and sniffs around. Not sure what she wants she trots around the pack and spots a hare and runs after it, easily catching it. then looks up at the moon, eyes sparkling in the moon light. then howls before finding friends in the pack
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 am

Aᴇʀᴏ

It wasn’t long before he’d finished off his prized catch that his black tipped ears caught the sound of movement, his body tense as he felt most of the weight focused on his location, shifting against the shaved ice he was quick to turn to the stranger, just as he approached him, instantly moving back as the brute snarled at him, shouting some bitter words. Most males he knew would have snapped back at the growling male, standing tall and proud on their heavy bodies, demanding at least a little respect form him, however, Aero wasn’t like most males, he preferred the more ginger approach, working things out with words instead of bloodshed, he had no intentions of causing a scuffle, there was enough to deal with just the climate, the last he needed was to be alone and limping. He peeled his ears back in submission, keeping quite for some time, focusing his teal orbs on the white ground beneath him, refusing to make eye contact with him, lifting his gaze only a little as he heard another approaching, a brown pelted female, she paused beside him, and even though he couldn’t see directly he could still feel her eyes on him. He heard the tense male address her and made a small note it, in case he needed to ask her anything, that is, if he’d allow it. The two seemed to know each other, not only had he known her name, but, he didn’t share the same tone as he had with him, that was to be expected of course, he was an intruder, even though Aero wasn’t the one for joining a pack so openly, this was a rather dire situation, either he cooperate willingly, or face something more sinister. Mustering up all his courage he decided to speak, all the while keeping his teal gaze focused on the ice,

“If I may..” He begins. “I’m called Aero, that is..in case you where as so curious as to know...” The mysterious eyed male shifted lightly in his stance, his pelt slow spiking. a sign that he was uncomfortable with exchanging information, and even more so speaking, he glanced up quickly to see if they where listening to him, “Um..I apologize for trespassing, it seems I haven’t been able to detect much in all this ice.” Aero wasn’t sure if he was suppose to address the female so casually, but, he didn’t want to seem rude either, so, he nodded his head in her direction, so that he knew she was there. The silvery male studied his surroundings thoroughly, listening for any other members that may be wondering around, his gaze caught sights of another wolf, another female, who seemed to be hurt, “How unfortunate.." He mutters lowly, sadly, he didn’t have any knowledge on herbs, hardly ever picking up on the techniques that the medics in his own pack used, he’d always been warm-hearted, always looking out for others and their well-being even if they where strangers, he’d at least hope she would heal quickly, or someone knew how to assist her. His eyes watched her intently before he realized he may have been starring, quickly turning his head around his eyes shifted around again, hoping that he’d hadn’t already gave a wrong impression.

- Word Count; 569
Aero
Aero

Male Join date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:44 am

(Gah - loving the Aero character)

-SIREN-

"Unfortunate as it may be," he begins, his voice deep and throaty. "You shall not address such a pack matter without being granted access into the very clan." Siren lowers his head, his green eyes ablaze, his nose just inches from Aero's head. He is sure that Aero can feel his hot breath, and hisses closely into his ear. "Welcome." He wrenches his neck, peeling back his maw, a thick froth dripping from his chin. He looks as if he is pursuing his fatal bite, but leans in just to touch his wet nose against Aero's forehead - a notion he did to welcome a new member into the pack.

"As exited I am to have you," he says dryly, a small snicker stifling in his throat. "Please realize the ice does not melt here. You must learn to track even through its frozen life." Siren remembers when Aero had not been able to scent him, his reasoning being the ice made normal abilities difficult.

Finally, the beast cracks a glance both ways, making sure nobody was watching him, and he steps foreward to dip his head towards the wolf. "Goodnight." He says, a distorted spark of friendliness playing in his eyes. He then turns to retreat to his great shadowed lair.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Chelsea's head was low, her eyes focused on the floor. The sound of voices rang in her ears, the female glanced over towards the side. Realizing that a few of her fellow pack members were there, yet only recognizing Siren. She backed up a bit, and sat. Facing the wolves, but still a distance away from there. Hearing Siren's final words, a wag came to her tail. Another member she smiled slightly to herself. Shaking her head abruptly, she stood up, keeping her paw lifted. I need to find a healer.. this thought brought confusion to her again. Chelsea hadn't been introduced to everyone in the pack, and she did not know who the healers were. "Perhaps ill ask Macy, Siren seems a bit busy at the moment she whispered quietly. With that, she began her slow limp back to the den. Growling at times when she uses her injured paw accidently. This is what I get for not being careful she mumbled angrily to herself.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Macy woke up and opened her jaws to let out a yawn. Her eyes blinked several times before she stood up and made her way over to the stream. It was still frozen on top, so she made a small hole in it with her paw before she lowered her head to get a drink.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Aaka woke up, and immediately moved her paw. It wasn't hurting as bad. She stood up, and walked for a bit. It was a little sore, but not bad. She snuck away from everyone, making her way towards the river. Her thirst unbearable. Whatever Sharon had put on her paw had helped, and she could walk on it. She decided to try jogging. She jogged for a bit, then stopped. She rested her paw, wiggling it a while, then she began jogging, but she picked up
a little speed. She looked behind her, watching the den go slowly farther away, until she ran into someone. She fell over, hitting her paw the the ice and it began to throb again. The ice was cracking around her, and she turned to see who she ran into.
It was Macy.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:19 pm

While drinking the water, Macy was bumped into by someone, or something. Falling onto her stomach, the thin ice that covered the stream was now crack, and she was now soaked in freezing water. It took her a while to make it to land and figure out who even bumped into her. Aaka. Letting out a growl and shaking her fur, the Doyen walked towards her, baring her fangs and the clumsy canine.

Last edited by Macy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Aaka jumped to her feet. She was surprised by the sudden rage of the wolf, and she began backing up.
"I'm Sorry, I didn't see you!" She cried, "Don't hurt me!"
She kept backing up as much as she could, but she wouldn't look where she was going.
Was this wolf going to kill her?
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Macy continued to walk towards this female, baring her fangs. "Didn't see me?! Why don't you look where you are going from now on!" In the distance, the Doyen saw the mountain's ledge. She knew that if she continued to walk, this female would fall off. But she didn't stop. She was in a bad mood. Her pelt was soaked, and she was freezing, and it was all because of this clumsy canine.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:29 pm

-SIREN-

He raged. "Macy, heel," he snarls, his nose wrinkling in distaste. "Let the minor speak." Siren raises an ear, glaring towards Aaka.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Macy growled at Siren, "I don't have to take commands from you!" But she knew that if she didn't stop, this female would die, and Macy would probably be the one killing her. Staring at Aaka, she shook out her fur once more.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:33 pm

after finding a few friends luna wonders away from the den to find something to eat. after some time she finds a elk carcass but as she was eating her fill a grizzly bear comes up from behind. knowing that i couldnt win i walk backwards slowly but the bear was in a bad mood and wiped me with its claws hitting my front leg. i slowly limp back but pause when i see some other wolves at the frozen river. not sure what to do considering i was injured i waited to see what would happen
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:35 pm

-SIREN-

"NO?" He snarls, whipping his massive skull towards the white plaited wolf. Siren narrowed his eyes towards Macy, his green glow intensifying. "I'll teach you to listen to your comrade!" With flattened ears, he lashed towards the female, a single fang scraping against her shoulderblades. He tasted a little blood, and that only infuriated him more.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 pm

(XD!!!!)
Aaka looked to see yet another wolf, seeming to be in as much in a temper as she was.
She backed up a more, and felt the edge of the cliff. She yelped, trying to keep her balance.
"Please.." She panted, "I didn't mean to get you wet..."
She tried back up some more, but it was clear no more room was available. She gulped.
"Please.." She pleaded.
She forgot herself, and backed up somemore, and she fell. She let out a loud yelp, fear scarring her face, her one paw keeping her on the cliff.
"HELP!!" She screamed. Her paw was slipping.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Macy growled at Siren. "I'm am a Doyen, just as equal as you! I do not have to take orders from you, nor you from me!" As one of his fangs scraped her shoulder blade, she snarled in fury and nipped at his shoulder, only drawing a small bit of blood. "Fighting will get us no where. Our problem is this clumsy female over here."
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:43 pm

-SIREN-

"Oh, shut up!" He roared, tensing his muscles as they quivered just beneath his flesh. "I know violence isn't the answer. It's the solution!" He rages, flipping himself against Macy. He was much larger; much larger; and his mighty strength would be no match against the petty fae. "You're costing us a life, you fool!" He screeches as Aaka begins to slip from the cliff, and he lets his own claws disembed themselves from Macy's flesh.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Macy growled at Siren, "If you never showed up, none of this would have happened!" As she spoke, she bit Siren's ear, ripped it, then began to jog away from the scene. She was done. She no longer wanted apart of this. Of this pack. Walking deeper and deeper into the woods, her scent was becoming weaker, being covered by the trees. She wanted to walk away as far as possible, get away form Siren. If he thought he could give her orders, she didn't want to be apart if this.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 pm

The young wolf watched the two wolves fighting. She suddenly felt peaceful, and she
stopped her screaming. Her mind raced, remembering all of her joy in this pack.
She smiled slightly, and she remembered her life with her family, how mean they were to her and she was just happy she had found what she had been looking for her whole life. A family that would be for her.
"Hey," She said to the two wolves, "Thanks. For everything."
Then she let go. The wind ran through her fur, and it felt like she was flying. She braced herself for impact, but she didn't feel it. She was flying.
Her body fell quite limp to the bottom, already dead from knocking her head onto a rock.
If you looked at her face you would see she looked peaceful, if a wolf can be peaceful.
She was smiling.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:53 pm

wanting to help. she runs over to aaka while the other wolves were argueing even though it meant getting hurt herself. she ran hard and manages to get to aaka. she grips her and tugs hards with little strength left.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:59 pm

unfortunately i was unable to help and i watched as aaka fell of the cliff. i whimper and climb slowly down to the body. she did in fact look peacful. i then head back slowly to the den, whimpering the whole way back even though i didn't know her well. the moon starts to rise and i once more howl at the moon.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Luna wrote:unfortunately i was unable to help and i watched as aaka fell of the cliff. i whimper and climb slowly down to the body. she did in fact look peacful. i then head back slowly to the den, whimpering the whole way back even though i didn't know her well. the moon starts to rise and i once more howl at the moon.

Luna, please do not double post. Use the edit button if you need to add on to an older post. Thanks!
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next