The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Daniel Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Daniel turned to see Luna. She had already known the white female, but wasn't particularly fond of her. But, yet again, Daniel didn't get particularly fond of most canines. "Oh please, Kendrick. Like I would leave you to suffer alone." She chuffed softly.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 Siggie12
Shadow turned her gaze to the snow white fae padding up behind her. "How are you holding up?" She asked Chelsea. With the recent events and sorrow, it almost felt as if sadness was a tree, its roots branching out and ensnaring them all. Pivoting her frame, the ivory tinted fae turned her back to Ihana's grave, attempting to remove it from her thoughts.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 5 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 pm

"you ok kenny, i know this must be hard" she asks him. she looks to daniel. "thanks for being with him" she said softly to dainiel. she didnt know what to do.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Ken smiled at his two friends. Then responded back to Daniel, "Your a very wonderful friend, Daniel. Thank you very much." Hearing Luna asking a question he switched his gaze to her and said, "I'm okay Lu, thanks to both of your company I'm feeling better then before." Now he stared at both Luna and Daniel now and said in a happy tone, "What would I do without you guys. My angel friends."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Daniel twitched her ears. "You'd be a pathetic sob with an unhappy life.[i] She joked lightly, bumping him with her shoulder. [i]"Same for me at least without all my friends." She said with her usualy soft shy smile. "It feels weird just thinking about my life without you guys."
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Luna smiled at Kennys response. she was glad that he felt better but could still tell he was still hurt.  she went up to kenny and nudged him lightly. she looked to daniel and back to kenny. "i agree, it wouldnt be the same" she said simply.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Kenny softly laughed at Daniel's joke, "true true. I would be a complete mess." Feeling the comforting nudge of each of his friends, he returned their kind service with a Kendrick smile. "I know the death of my daughter must have made both of you sad, are you guys coping okay?"

Last edited by Kendrick on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Luna looks to kenny. "i think i am coping ok. it is still sad though. but i know we will all help each other through it." she said to kenny with a sigh.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Daniel was sad about it, yes, but she didn't know Ihana very well. Of course, she would never say that to Kendrick, it might upset him. "With my friends, I am coping along just fine." She said sheepishly. It was a boring reply, but it was true.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Hearing both of their replies relieved the mending hearted he beast. Taking his gaze away from them, he looked towards the sky. The winged creatures fluttered peacefully without a care in the world. "She's in a good place now, away from the cruel bloodthirsty and honest world, rest in peace Nana" thought Kenny.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Daniel nodded with a chuff of amusement. "I can imagine her causing a rucus up there like she used to." She laughed, her amber eyes glinting in the sunlight. Randomly, she wondered where Siren was. She hadn't seen him in quite some time.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Shadow wrote:
Shadow turned her gaze to the snow white fae padding up behind her. "How are you holding up?" She asked Chelsea. With the recent events and sorrow, it almost felt as if sadness was a tree, its roots branching out and ensnaring them all. Pivoting her frame, the ivory tinted fae turned her back to Ihana's grave, attempting to remove it from her thoughts.
Chelsea looked up at Shadow and gave her a small smile. "I'm holding up alright. I've known Nana for  a long time and i know it won't be the same anymore but we just have to accept what's happened and move on. There's no point in holding a grudge against Chem, it'll only fill ourselves with hate, and replace what love we have with hate as well. " she responded to Shadow loud enough hoping Ken would hear. Again the small female was lost in her thoughts. It made her think about her sister, she couldn't hate her, no matter how much she tried. Shaking her head, Cheese stopped to think. Wait when did I start calling the stranger Chem.. "Anyways, how about you Shad?" she said shaking her head and turning her gaze back up to the female.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm

luna didnt know what else to say but looked to kenny. she just layed down and put her head on her paws. "yeah she must be the same up there" she said softly.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Kendrick closed his emerald oculars. Raising both his lobes, he could make out the distant voices of his two previous followers, Shadow and Chelsea. Daniel, Luna, and Kendrick weren't as far away from Ihana's death bed, Shadow and Chelsea so it was somewhat easy to make out the words Chels were speaking with to Shadow. The words Chelsea had said about love and hate were true, so Ken noted it down in his mind. Opening his eyes back up he cleared his throat and took a few more steps upward. "hmmmmm" mumbled Kenny.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Listening silently to Chelsea, Shadow thought back to her past. Hate, the burning fury which had coursed through her veins for months upon end, when had she finally accepted the dark emotion which led her blindly? "You're right Chels," Shadow replied after a moment, "there is no reason to hate Chem." Aside from his appearance shattering the barrier shielding her from agony, the white and green brute did not inflict any physical damage upon the fae. As much as she desired to blame her kin, it was a mere sibling rivalry which tore the two apart. "I've been okay?" The ivory tinted female replied, her statement seeming more like a question. "I'll miss that little troublemaker." Sighing, the fae cast a short glance over her shoulder at the grave. It almost felt as if the sleeping fae was still wandering about, seeking a way to create mischief.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 am

Staring blankly ahead, Chelsea listened to Shadow. A small voice in the back of her head distracted her. What is the point of life? You have no purpose to serve, why are you still here? whining silently and refusing to look at the grave, the female lowered herself to the ground. Her thoughts occured back to what she had told Chem earlier. Will I end up going insane? she thought. Her thoughts were always a horrid place for her, Chelsea was always overthinking. You are too hard on yourself cheese... she sighed closing her eyes. Maybe you just need some rest.. "I'm sorry I'm just gonna go.. sorry" she spoke quickly avoiding Shadows' eyes. Standing up the female ran back to the den, scanning an open area, she sprinted off. I just need to be alone..

Idk
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 am

Dark yawned loudly as he came back from patrolling, he saw wolves beginning to leave from a group they were in. "I wonder what's going on?" He thought to himself as he padded on, when he saw the Proti Shadow he walked up to them. "Hey, mind if I ask a question? Do you know if there is any Yeti's that live nearby here?" Dark asked, he had been wondering about for awhile now, and wanted to see if any do.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:54 am

Shadow's ears swiveled forward as she watched the snow white fae run off in the direction of the den and she tilted her head to the side. Chelsea's abrupt departure had caught the femmora off guard and Shadow could not help but wonder back over the conversation in an attempt to figure out what she had done wrong. Silently piecing memories and fragments together the ivory tinted fae cringed at the memories coming to the surface and scrambled out of her current thoughts hoping to keep the cruel images sealed away. The sound of snow crunching betrayed an approaching wolf. Quickly glancing at the source of the sound, the ivory tinted fae recognized the charcoal brute as Dark. Flicking her lacerated ear, the fae pondered over his question about the Yeti. For months she had not heard much about the creature resting in the caves but that did not prove it's absence. "I have heard rumors of it," the fae spoke slowly as she thought back, "you aren't planning on going after it are you?" Shadow's glacial hued pools turned cold as she narrowed her eyes to closely examine the brute's answer.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 am

Dark eyes widened a bit, "Really? Do you know where it could possibly reside? and to answer your question, I just wanted to know, I might go after it, I might not." He said with a yawn, his tail flicking about as he did so. Dark could remember the time he had a fight with a Yeti, it had been one of the greatest fights he ever had, the thought of fighting another one showed a bit of excitement through his eyes. He shook himself before standing up properly, waiting for a reply from the Proti.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 am

The fae stood quietly, thinking over the words spoken by the charcoal tones toned wolf. She could see the surprise in his eyes swiftly replaced with the fondness of a happy memory. It was like the bear situation what seemed like a few weeks ago, the brute had showed similar excitement then, he was searching for a thrill, a challenge, something a spar could not offer. "There's a cave not far off from the plateau, it seeks it's sanctuary there," the fae replied, "I warn you now that it does not appreciate visitors and you should not do anything reckless." Shadow understood the coal black wolf's desire for combat but she was uncertain as to how far the brute was willing to go in order to achieve the prize.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 am

Dark nodded, "Thanks" he said and without warning he turned around and padded away to a spot where he could rest. Once he found such a place he laid down and yawned again, the large patrol he had done had made him tired, and he hadn't had a proper sleep in a while. Dark laid his head down and slightly turn his head on the ground, curling his tail up towards it, before long, he had fallen asleep, snoring quietly.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Amethyst woke up. The sun was shinning and it was a wonderful day outside. She felt hungry. Her stomach began to growl. "I'd better go get some food so if Boulder wakes up, he will want to eat as well..." She thought to herself. She licked her mate softly against his cheek, even though he was still asleep. She slowly got to her feet and padded out of the den, in search of food. She left Boulder to continue his deep slumber on some soft moss that she had made before she gave birth. Her nose got a strong scent of a freshly caught carcass. She walked up to it and got a huge chunk of it for herself. She carefully walked back into the den and layed near her mate and the helpless Boulder. He quickly nosed his way towards her stomach and started to feed. She finally got her feed so everything was okay now.

~~Boulder the Newborn~~

Boulder continued his sleep. He still wasn't really aware of anything because he was so young. Moments later, he noticed his mother getting up to search for food. He stayed asleep most of the time until she returned. A minute later, his mother returned back to him and he got a chance to feed once again. He slowly nosed his way towards the mother Proti's stomach and latched on. He was happy that he was with her again. Considering that he was quite hungry.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Cinder sits up and yarns showing her huge, sharp, thick pointy teeth. She walks around the den patrolling it carefully like a guard dog, growling at every unwanted object. Her ears are erect and alert while her body looks heavy and huge. She thinks her hunting time while she sees a dark- reddish large female wolf. Cinder tilts her head, is that my older sis Arnandae, she thought intently. The wolf gives an evil smile. Cinder gives the wolf a long, mean looking stare. The wolf came closer making her smile even scarier. Cinder raised her hackles and snarls it the wolf. The wolf froze, Cinder stalks the wolf and dashed towards it growling along the way. The wolf ran away from Cinder and jumped far to the other side of the river. Cinder stops at the side of the river where the territory ended. The wolf said in a witch accent, you will never get away with this. Cinder growls and the wolf disappeared. She tilt her head confused, did I really just see... Arnandae? Cinder shakes her head and walk back to the den turning back every minute to be safe.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the sound of paw steps, he opened one of his red eyes and saw Cinder walking towards the den, looking behind herself every now and then. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost..." Dark said loud enough for the wolf to hear and yawned, still laying on the ground. Dark's tail flicked about as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I thought I saw my older sister, she is evil. I do not know why see ran when I ferociously chased her. I wonder if she has any special tactic. Cinder sits looking at dark. Why does she hates me so much, she thought.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next