The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 4 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 4 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Brightbane Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 am

"fun? sure" she says her tail wagging a little but still in the between her legs. she took a deep breathe, wow, i'm never be friends if i stay like this, she thinks and her tail goes in an crazy wag. she sticks her tongue and she runs around ihana, her eyes shining for once. "so what are we going to do? fight a bear? climb on top a mountain?" she says slightly panting from running around her
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 am

Dark slowly woke up, he looked around at the familiar environment before realising he was still in the place Arrow led him to. He stood up and thought back to it, remembering when Arrow told him about being able to hear family members. Dark decided to give it a go, he sat down and closed his eyes, trying to be calm and collected. He began to feel something familiar inside of him, his eyes opened wide when he heard his father's last words, "Remember Dark... l-live... live on and.... and be happy..." Dark collapsed onto the ground in sheer shock and sadness. He sighed before getting back up, "I have lived on... and I am happy..." Dark said out loud, before turning around and walking out of the place. Once he had gotten out, he decided he would walk around, still shocked by his experience.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 am

Releasing the tension in her hind legs, the fae shot herself in the air hurtling herself upward. Stretching out her paws, the fae landed on the hill's peak spraying the thin layer of snow as her paws slid through the snow until greeting the compacted earth beneath. Adrenaline coursing through her veins the former Jeager launched herself after the small, swift creature. Dashing down the side of the hill, the fae slowed her strides to keep balanced but swift enough not to lose her target. As the ground evened out, Shadow's pace adjusted to the weaving motion of her prey. Gaining upon the small creature, her jaws unclenched and sank into the soft fur.
With a sharp upward motion, the fae pulled her prey off the ground and began thrashing her head from side to side furiously in an attempt to end the creatures life swiftly. Feeling her victim's struggling slowly cease, the fae adjusted her grip upon the limp body as she trotted back to the den, her tail swaying softly in delight and satisfaction of her kill behind her.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Amethyst lays almost in the entrance of the den. Looking at the white lilly necklace that her mate had given her, she smiles happily. She then looks up to see the ivory colored female wolf (Shadow). She remembers when Shadow comforted her when she worried about the pup situation. She slowly gets up and tries to stretch. "Hey Shadow" she says with a soft tone like always. Her gold eyes gleam in the sunlight, as it slowly melts the patches of snow that is left hanging around. It was indeed summer and the snow needed to melt all the way. Amethyst sat down and smiled. She looked up at Shadow and wagged her tail slowly and gracefully.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Slowing her quick paced strides, the ivory femmora paused at the edge of the den site, her rapid breathing slowing and the echoing sound of blood pulsing within her faded into blissful silence. Slowly turning her neck to scan the area for a peaceful place to rest and eat her kill the gentle greeting belonging to Amethyst caught her attention. Setting down the limp hare next to the sweet wolf adorned in grey fur the ivory fae smiled and lay down next to the femmora hoping she was not intruding. "Good Morning Amethyst," Shadow said politely and nudged the hare closer to Amethyst's light grey paws and asked, "would you like to share the meal?" Tilting her head to the side at a scent she never encountered, Shadow's glacial pools lingered on the cleverly crafted necklace resting gently against the lighter toned fur. A small smile formed upon her maw knowing it was most likely the caring mate which spent the time to create the work of art. "Your necklace is absolutely stunning, I never have seen a flower so gorgeous before," Shadow commented as she inhaled the rich scent again.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Amethyst smiled and looked down to see the hare Shadow had placed in front of her paws. "Thanks. I would love to share it with you". She carefully sank her teeth into the hare, getting some of the meat from it, making sure to leave some for Shadow. She then flicked her ears to Shadow's comment about the white lilly. "Isn't it wonderful? Arrow actually took his time to make this for me. He's wonderful". Amethyst nudged a little closer to the ivory female, hoping that she wasn't invading any of her personal space. She knew how others felt about personal space. She gave a happy sigh as she looked at the white lilly once more and inhaled it's wonderful scent.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Tearing off small pieces, the rich taste belonging to the hare soothed her hunger and replenished her energy. Finishing her portion of the meal, the fae turned to vigorously cleaning her crimson stained fur not tolerating the discolouration upon her pelt. Restoring her pelt to its former shimmering state, the fae turned her attention back to the necklace. "It was a sweet gesture," Shadow spoke softly, "he really cares for you, Amethyst." Noticing the grey toned femmora edge closer, Shadow buried her nose in Amethyst's fur in a friendly gesture before turning her glacial pools to the den site. It seemed almost abandoned aside from the occasional conversing wolves, guessing most were adventuring or sleeping the fae pondered over a topic to discuss.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Amethyst gently put her head over Shadow as she noticed her burying her face into her fur. "Yeah. I'm glad I have a mate that care's so much about me. In fact, I would like to tell you a story of how Arrow and I got together. But if you would rather like to discuss something else, we can do that too". Amethyst paused to let Shadow decide if she wanted to hear the story or not. It was a wonderful story that she had had in her mind for quite a while. Sharing it with another friend wouldn't hurt anything. Plus it sounded exciting to listen to. She noticed Shadow looking over at the den site, wondering where all the other wolves were. She guessed that they might all be in the middle of doing their duties or maybe sleeping. She didn't know for sure though.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

"Of course I want to hear the story of you two," Shadow said her tail wagging gently behind her occasionally brushing against Amethyst's soft grey fur. Tearing her glacial pools from the scenery around her, the femmora met the rich golden eyes and smiled again, encouraging the grey toned wolf to tell her tale. Adjusting her posture comfortably, the fae perked her ears forward in interest. She had never really known how the two wolves met but witnessed their inseparable bond.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Dark continued padding around, his eyes glued to the ground. His torn ear flicked at the noises and voices around him. He still couldn't get over his experience, that moment would stay with him forever. Dark yawned after finally tearing his sight from the ground and looking around the place. He sat down by a cliff, enjoying the solitude.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Amethyst cleared her throat and began to speak the story. "Okay. So here is how it all came through. I was laying inside the den, just relaxing, when this brown and white wolf named, Arrow, came and talked to me for a bit. First I asked him if he wanted to be friends. Course he said yes to that question". She giggled but continued on. "Then I mentioned how his fur looked. I thought it looked handsome. Arrow smiled at that Idea in which I saw him. I looked at him and he thought for a moment. Then he asked me if I enjoyed looking at the night stars. Looking at the stars, to me, was really interesting. So we walked to a place where it was quiet and we both looked at the stars". She paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. She continued as she began to see the actual image in her mind as if it was happening all over again. "Arrow told me about his past and how it made him angry at times. I felt bad but I took the opportunity to comfort him of those past times. A while passed and he asked me if I wanted to be his mate. I stood there for a moment. But then he suggested that if I wasn't ready to take it that far, then I didn't have to. He gave me that choice. But I was like, 'No of course I'm ready. Of course I'll be your mate'. We smiled at each other and then walked back to the den to spend some time together". She took a break to allow Shadow to take the time to sink all of that in. She took a deep breath and wagged her tail happily again.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm

As Amethyst spoke of a quiet place Shadow thought back to the time she followed the red and brown hued wolf to a place he called his own and could not help but wonder if that was the very place he took the grey toned wolf to stare up at the stars. Remaining silent, the ivory fae silently listened to the rest of Amethyst's story and could not help but smile at the brute's sweetness toward the fae. "He gave you a choice," the femmora echoed her tone woven with faint surprise, "most brute's force the question upon you..." Tilting her cranium to the side, the fae pondered over the idea of having a mate herself, naturally the idea seemed obscure for the ivory femmora. Breaking herself away from her own thoughts and devoted her attention back to the grey toned fae. "There is more to this love story, isn't there?" Shadow asked curiously.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Amethyst smiled. "She wants to hear more about Arrow and I". She thought. Turning her attention towards Shadow again, she spoke in a more soft tone, the tone that she always liked talking in. "Yes. There is. Arrow allows me to hunt with him whenever he needs the extra help. Sometimes he can do it alone and at other times he would need me to help him. But... There is this sad thing where he didn't allow himself to eat for a VERY long time... He went so long without eating that he became skinnier and skinnier. He became so skinny that you could see his bones through his body. Let me tell you, I felt bad for him. But at times he wouldn't take my pity too seriously. He would just walk off and sigh about that I felt really bad for him. But that didn't stop me from trying to convince him to actually eat. Now he is eating a lot better and he's healthier now. Which I am glad". She paused again to take a deep breath and allow Shadow to sort of... Think things over. While that was going on, Amethyst allowed her mind to clear a little bit, trying to remember a little bit more of this very love story.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Leaning gently on Amethyst, the femmora closed her glacial orbs remembering how frighteningly thin Arrow had been. It had been the time Solace and her trekked out in the snow for a hunt only to find the mated pair had disappeared upon their arrival. Burying the side of her face into the soft grey tone, the fae attempted to comfort her friend knowing that the past had its way of causing sorrow. "It's sweet how much you two do for one another; treat one another as equals," the femmora murmured, her voice partially muffled by Amethyst's fur. "Arrow has healed in a way with you around," Shadow spoke softly recalling how his mood seemed more optimistic and the endless energy which carried him.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Nakita awoke, her young pup resting under the warmth of the grey and white fae's tail.The female felt her tail move and Akita's head popped our from under it. Nakita smiled licking her pups head and looking around for her mate. She had not seen him for a long while and decided to go and look for him. She picked UP Akita by the scruff of the neck and carried her out side. The temperature had dropped alot but she knew it was still warm enough for akita to be out side. She then saw Marrok and she trotted over to him, Akita yelling out,
"Daddy"
She giggled and mannage to get out the words.
"Hey marrok"
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Marrok's ears swerved at the sound of paw steps, and a little voice calling to him. Turning his head the male smiled as he saw Nakita, then he turned his attention towards his pup Akita. "Hello there Akita." He said with a smile before turning toward Nakita, "Hi." He said in a soft tone before nuzzling against his mate.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Nakita smiled and nuzzled her mate,licking his cheek. She then dug away some of the snow until you could see the ground and placed akita down, covering her with her tail.
"you wanna hold her?"
Nakita asked looking up at her mate
"You have actually never held her yet"
The grey and white fae said, smiling down at her pup.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Marrok smiled, "Sure." The brute responded before looking down at his pup. He touched her with his nose then looked back up at Nakita. "Can I hold her now?" He asked with a small smile.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:13 pm

"of corse you can, but it's getting to cold for her, I think it's better if you hold her in the den."
She then took Akita to the den and waited for marrok to arrive.Her ice blue eyes watched and waited paitiently, washing her pup.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Amethyst looked down at the Ivory female that was her comforting friend, Shadow. "Yeah. Even I noticed it myself. I do encourage him to eat once in a while just to get his strength up again. He is a Jeager after all and he really needs that energy to be able to hunt, ya know". She noticed that Shadow was still buried into her soft light grey fur. She gently licked her friend in spite of helping her out a little. Her tail gently wrapped around her as she felt their friendship grow stronger.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 pm

"The task of being a Jeager is rather demanding," Shadow commented honestly from her experience of hunting to the point she couldn't tell if she had any paws and now it felt like the Proti was lying around all day being lazy. Feeling Amethyst's tail wrap around her, the fae felt comforted by the mere presence of the grey hued fae. "Speaking of energy, how are you feeling?" The femmora asked looking up at her friend's golden optics with worry glimmering in her glacial orbs. The second the words rolled off her tongue, Shadow regretted them, the last thing she wanted to do was worry her friend.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Amethyst sighed a little. "Better than last time, still not feeling that good. I find myself growing tired sometimes and my muscles are a little weak... I guess that's the experience you get when you are pregnant with a little pup". She saw the worry in her friend's eyes. Her tail wrapped more comfortably around the ivory female. "It's okay though, all of these symptoms will vanish once the pup is born". Amethyst took a moment to look over her surroundings a little more, hearing the voices of other wolves around the Koti den. She then turned her gaze back to Shadow, a smile forming onto her face.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Shadow's ears perked, listening to the faint sound of voices. "If you ever need something, know I am here," the femmora's tone was serious as if she was swearing her life's service as a Pranice. Softening her serious tone, the fae continued to speak, "so what are you going to name the little trouble maker?" Thinking of mischievous pups lead Shadow to wonder where the little brown pup had run off. Although Yoki was not biologically related to the ivory fae, she could not help but worry over the young pups safety.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Amethyst listened to Shadow's question about what the pup's name is going to be. "Well, Arrow and I think that the pup is going to be a little boy. So we picked the name, Boulder. Arrow thought of it and I liked it". She looked at her stomach again and felt the pup's movements inside her. She let out a small laugh. "Looks like the little thing is awake". She then noticed a pain going on. It was another contraction. She took very deep breaths, letting them out slowly, allowing herself to relax and keep relaxed until the brief painful moment was over. She looked at her friend again. "Hey sorry for that brief moment. Had a contraction for a minute. I experience those from time to time. They are very very far apart though. So not that close...". She gently layed her head on Shadow's soft Ivory fur and closed her eyes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 pm

"Boulder, he's going to be raised well," Shadow commented, a smile formed upon her maw. Shortly after the grey hued fae spoke of her pup being awake the ivory pelted femmora folded her ears back seeing her friend was in pain. Adjusting her posture, Shadow strained her neck to gently groom the top of her friends head. "The contractions seem horrible," the fae spoke, worry weaving into her tone and her ears folded back. Feeling Amethyst's head rest against her pale fur, the femmora continued grooming her friend's soft fur before lowering her head to rest it across Amethyst's paws. Keeping her glacial orbs open, the fae continued looking around the Koti Den and watching the pack preform their tasks or relax.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next