The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:39 am

Dark finished off the piece of meat and yawned loudly. He walked over to a place where he could have solitude and laid down. He looked around the area, seeing some wolves doing their own thing. He yawned and closed his eyes, going to sleep.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiva Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:32 am

Kiva grabbed a small hunk of meat from the carcass she had brought down with Dark. She sighed, after gulping down the morsel. She didn't know what to do. Maybe I'll go explore the lands, she thought. Kiv got up, stretched, and started running.

-To the Canyard Cliffs-
Kiva
Kiva

Female Join date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Hauling herself onto her paws, the ivory hued fae maneuvered down the slope in a weaving motion, her paws landing confidently on the compacted earth beneath the remaining snow. Lengthening her strides as the ground evened out, the pale wolf edged closer to the den, her glacial optics scanning the area. Turning on her own track, the femmora began to pace. Finding no use in her leisurely pass time, the fae padded closer to the den and lowered herself to the ground. Curling up in the sun, Shadow's tail flicked lazily against the earth as she enjoyed basking in the sun's warmth. Part of her enjoyed the sun's appearance, it meant the harsh winter months were soon behind them and the prey would become more plentiful and easier to track. However, with the absence of snow hunting would become more of a challenge for the pale wolf, she would no longer be able to hunt in the open. Optics fixed upon the wolves around the den site, the femmora remained awake merely captivated by her own thoughts and worries.
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Amethyst felt that it was time to go back to the den. She turned around and said "Bye" to her two friends and padded safely towards the den. Her belly feeling a little heavy, and she began to feel tired. She gave a yawn. She knew she was gonna give birth in about a few weeks or so. For a moment did she feel a contraction. She stopped to take a slow deep breath, teaching herself to relax whenever pain like that came to her. After that brief moment, she continued on. Her gold eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Patches of snow could be seen in all directions. When Amethyst got to the den, she saw someone that she had met before (Shadow). Seeing the female's Ivory colored fur, she aproched her carefully. "Hello there, Shadow", she said, her words gentle and very calm. Taking another deep breath, she waited for her friend to reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm

The Koti Den - Page 2 6ypt36

]font=Georgia]
The young white fae stood quickly, stretching her rigid physique. She shook her pelage gracefully, taking a few soft steps outside of the warm den. Her blue orbs overlooked camp, and she immediently gazed at the beautiful azure sky. She sniffed a lungful of pristine air, her eyes glowing with pleasure as she felt the brisk breeze tousle her fur. She sat down in the entrance of her shelter, a smile forming on her white maw as she thought of the many pranks of the day. Her eyes danced in the early morning sunlight, and she wondered if any of her pack friends would romp with her on this glorious spring morning.
[/font]

Last edited by Ihana on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Daniel aroused from her sleep, blinking a blurry covering out of her eyes. The new Proti watched as others woke up around her, switching her gaze to the everlasting happiness that seemed to radiate from Ihana. She chuckled at the energy given by Kendrick and Sharon's daughter.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 pm

The white female's ears turned to the direction of sudden noise. Turning her head, she saw that a wolf was awakening and watching her. She returned the gaze for a moment, before smiling cordially.
"Good morning." She sat down, rapping her tail around her paws.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Daniel watched as Ihana came to approach her, the Proti's gaze calm for once. "Morning to you as well." She replied with a friendly smile. "How's it going?"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:45 pm

While Amethyst quickly took a glance at Shadow for a moment, she turned to see two other wolves that she had met before. It looked like the two figures of Ihana and Daniel. She gave a smile to the two. "Hello. It's finally nice to see you again". Her tail wagged with happiness as she carefully sat down.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Ihana nodded, her eyes shining. "I'm good." she flicked her ears. "I hear you are a Proti! Siren made a good choice." she added. Her blue gaze dwindled on Daniel for a moment more before an amiable voice called out from the camp. She turned, her eyes dancing with happiness as she saw another Proti in front of her.
"Its nice to see you too, Amethyst!" she glanced at Daniel. "Its great to have many friends nearby at once."

Last edited by Ihana on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Amethyst smiled. "I'm glad that we all get to be Protis". Her tail dragged back and forth against the smooth ground. Her gold eyes focused on the other two Protis. "I wonder what the other pack members are doing?" She asked. She carefully layed down, giving the other two some space.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:43 am

Kenny the Lead Proti rested on top of a rock, watching his pack mates mingle with one another. His sharp light green orbs especially kept an eye on his new Proti colleagues Daniel, Amethyst, and Shadow. Among those three Proti's was his charismatic daughter Ihana. The familiar white pelt that match the snow and the dark star that was easily seen. Ken sighed and lowered his muzzle on top of his paws, his mind now wondering where his mate Sharon was at. "It must be hard on you, Nana... not to be able to see your mother."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:46 am

Daniel lifted her creamy golden head to see Kendrick watching them with a sad expression on his face. Rising to her paws, she dipped her head politely towards Ihana and the other Protis, announcing her departure. "Hey Kendrick, what's wrong?" She asked, hopping up beside her friend.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 am

The males mind was deep in thought, not realizing the approaching honey colored she wolf Daniel. It took the sound of delicate paws hopping next to him to awake him. Ken flinched in startle and look up to see the amber eyes. "Hey Kendrick, what's wrong?" Ken batted his eyes a half confuse and half surprise expression shown. "Hey Danny.." Ken was about to answer her question but he quickly looked away, he wasn't exactly the type to tell out his emotions.. and usually say nothing was wrong.. But Daniel was his friend, and not just a friend but a close sort of best friend. "I'm.. just thinking of Sharon, Danny. I don't know where she went, and I'm not sure if she's okay or not.. I'm worried."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:59 am

Daniel frowned at Kendrick's worrying and sense of discomfort. "I suppose she hasn't been around for a while... But if I know Sharon, she'll come back. I'm sure she's fine."Her amber eyes sparkled with hope, wanting to reassure her colleague. "Is there anything I could do to take your mind off of it? We could go for a hunt, or take a walk?" She offered with a soft smile. She didn't like seeing her friends upset. Danny hoped Sharon would reappear soon.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 am

Ken slowly turned his eye focus back to the honey color female, who was trying to console him. "oh Danny, your such a good friend". Not wanting to be a burden on Daniel, Ken gave her a smile and said, "Hmm, how about you come with me to my special place? That place will definitely set my mind at ease for a while."
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:09 am

Daniel blinked and tilted her head. "Special place? Secrecy much?" She giggled, batting his ears playfully. "Let's go then." Danny smiled and jumped up and down, waiting for Kendrick to show her the way.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:10 am

Arrow got up hearing meny voices of his pack mates. he walked out into the forest for a little hunt. he soon came to a female moose, he wondered if he was ready for this. he got into a hunters crouch and stalked up to her. when he was close enough he sprang up and ran, the moose spooked by his sudden jump. he chased it down close to the den but soon got it in the leg, making it fall. he grabed the moose on the neck holding untill he heard the soft thumps of its heart stop. grabing it and draging it back to the den really proud of him self killing a moose by him self blind. carring his tail high with pride. entering the den clearing, leting go of the moose and ripping off a huge chunk of meat for him self. eating it with fast chops he cleands his maw. walking over to his mate and telling her about his hunt and how succesful he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 am

Ken smiled at Daniel's movements. "Actually its not really a "special/secret" place, its just a place that keeps me calm.. and.. its not a safe place, so be careful." With that said, Kenny raised his columns and ruffled his taupe pelt. Taking one last glance at the other members he marched off through the woods, leading Daniel to his calming place.

> Canyard Cliffs <
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am

Daniel leaped after the large male, sometimes sinking into the snow. "Grr, wait for me!" She called, wagging her tail and pulling herself out of the white powder.

~Canyard Cliffs~
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 am

Torn out of her thoughts by the sound of Amethyst's soft voice, the fae lifted her head from her paws and wagged her banner in greeting to the grey coated female. Still left partially in her thoughts, the ivory coated female lay in a loose curl upon the chilled earth faintly observing the realm around her. Through her glacial orbs the fae silently saw the frames of a pale figure with a stunning black star nestled in the pure white fur upon her forehead and the frame of another creamy colored figure. Sharply thrashing her head from side to side, the fae severed herself from her thoughts and shifted herself to sit back on her hunches. Tilting her cranium to the side in the puzzlement, the fae noticed the absence of the cream colored femmora. "Most likely out and about," the ivory pelted fae replied in an attempt to regain herself back into the conversation. Noticing the familiar brown and red hued figure approaching, Shadow remained silent as she listened to Arrow express his excitement over a hunt to his mate.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 am

Dark finally woke up. His jaws opened wide as he let out a huge yawn, his teeth coming into view. He continued to lie down with his head raised up, looking around. After scanning around the area and seeing other wolves, Dark began to rise up to his paws. He then started padding around, thinking about what to do.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:42 am

Amethyst watched as the other Protis were having a conversation and something happening with the lead Proti. She knew that voice anywhere. It was Kendrick. He was nice. Especially to his pack mates. She watched as her other friend, Daniel walked side by side with Kendrick. For a while did she notice Shadow looking at her. Her sweet voice must have caught the Ivory female's attention. Amethyst then saw her mate return from a hunt of a female elk. She listened carefully to his expression of the hunt that he had. "I'm so proud of you", she said softly to her mate and licked him on his forehead.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:03 pm

"thanks" arrow puffed out his cheast in pride. he got the sweet scent of shadow. " hi shadow" he said not to be rude. he licked his lovely mate and troted over to dark whom looked bored. " hi dark, whats up?" he ask. waiting for a reply from him. he thought in his head a walk. he smiled " would you like to go on a walk?" i want to show you something". he awaited for a reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:06 pm

The pale wolf dipped her snowy crown to the brown and red hued wolf in a polite greeting. "Good day Arrow," Shadow spoke just as Arrow began trotting off toward the darkly coated figure. "How are you feeling, Amethyst?" The ivory female asked her fellow Proti. Shadow did not have pups of her own but had seen the energy required to raise the young pups.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next