The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 pm

The young male's ears twitched. He heard the voice of Macy. He decided to let whatever happened in the past between them end and forget it. Afterall, they are in the same pack and should get along, right?

"Hey Macy. Yeah, it was good. Like usual." North said. "You can lie down and watch the snow fall with me if you like." he offered. The male hoped he wasn't sounding needy or anything, just making a friendly conversation and gesture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Macy smiled at North and laid down. The entrance was practically covered except you could see some snow falling from above. "I'm telling you, if I don't get out of here soon I am going to go crazy." She let out a small chuckle, then began to wag her tail as she watched the snow.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 pm

North managed to smile at that remark. "I am already going crazy." he said, with a serious tone. "I have been looking for a way to escape here and go out and catch some food for the pack. Just enough to last us a few more days." the male said, talking about his plan. North really wanted this to work, but didn't know how exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm

"Well there's no way you could hunt in this blizzard. Even if we ran out of food, we would maybe be able to last a week." The entrance was beginning to almost be completely covered in snow, which would make her go crazy not being able to see the outside world. The den was dark, and lonely, it would not be good.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

"I could try. I was raised in the cold and snow, I know my way around it and all." he said, with a sort of cocky voice. He did know how to get around in blizzards and all, just not one this bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:24 pm

"The snow is deep out there. There's no way you would be able to run in it." She was getting frustrated with his tone of voice, so she just continued to looked at the remaining dentrance closing. The sighed, and slowly rested her head on her paws.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 pm

North could see she was getting angry with him talking like that. As much as he wanted to do it, he knew deep down she was right. "Fine, I won't go." he said, kinda depressed. The brute put his head facing opposite of the female and his eyes locked onto the blank den wall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Macy looked at the male and slowly stood up. She walked to the back of the den in the dark, watching the little remains of light disappear. She was beginning to wonder if the pack members would go crazy, she knew she could. But she has learned to contain herself, and she wasn't sure if the others have.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 pm

North heard her leave. He was alone once again. Usually he didn't like to be left alone, but when the entire pack is crowded into one spot for so long, being alone is a good thing. It was getting darker inside the den. The snow was stacking up higher and higher.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Shin
-----

The Dire hybrid woke slowly. With all the cold it seemed to be slowing him down a bit, if anything it was a bit relaxing. He lifted his head and curled his tounge back into a yawn before his icy cyan eyes glanced around the den. A quick irritating sensation ran through his nostrils and he sneezed. He groaned, he wasn't feeling as energetic as usual, but he's make the best of it.
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Macy, through the darkness, could see Shin wake up. She wasn't sure if he wanted to be bothered, but she really wanted someone to talk to. Instead, she would just let him remain where he was, not bothered.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Shin
-----

It took the male a few moments to realize the lighting has changed. He could see that the dens entrance was cover with snow which didn't make him feel any less claustrophobic. He sat up, a bit too fast, and sneezed yet again. He tried to make out who was awake and who was sleeping. He could see Macy and the male he had met the previous day, North. Shin wished to hold a conversation, but North didn't seem like he wanted bothered, and Macy well Shin could see her too well to tell. He glanced over at the Doyen and flashed her a friendly smile. His stomach growled, rather loud too. He couldn't spot the hares anywhere near him so he decided to just wait a little longer.
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Macy looked as Shin gave her a friendly smile, and smiled back in return. "How are you?" Even though he had just woken up, he seemed to be sneezing a lot. She flickered her ears as she saw the last bit of the entrance go away, and breathed heavily. She couldn't be in here for too much longer.
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Shin
-----

He looked back over towards Macy and she spoke. "Hungry." he said with a small chuckle. His nose still had the odd feeling tempting him to sneeze again. So he just lifted his left paw up and brushed the padding against his muzzle. The rubbing then began to irritate the two small scars that laid right under his left eye, so he stopped. "I swear if I don't get fresh air and space to run I'll become insane." he said, the lack of water was also becoming a problem and made his words a bit hoarse. If anything he just sounded tired as well. "How about you Macy?" He asked settling down a bit.
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Marrok had caught three hares they where hanging by the head in his jaws. Their fluffy white cotton tails and their back legs hung from this massive wolf jaws. The brute's white coat blending in with snow surrounding him, only his yellow eyes and red markings stood out. This could tell any creature tell he was not the snow but a wolf. He smirked when he saw a den covered in snow from the storm. The blizzard barely affected him due too his thick coat and massive build. But he needed shelter or he would freeze over night he signed, the sent of something else warned him not to enter the den but he ignored it. The sent of hare was too strong to recognize the other sent. He began to dig and uncover then den, he didn't want to put his hares down because they would be bury with snow by the time he was done digging.

Last edited by Marrok on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Shin
-----

A digging noise interupted Shin slumber and his cyan eyes shot open. The first thing he saw was Macy, and he smiled. They both must have fallen asleep during their conversation. This distraction was soon cut short for Shin remembered the digging noise. His head turned to the dens entrance and a growl raised from his vocials. His eyes were locked on the snow covered entrance for it seemed someone was digging it open. He slowly yet quietly walked over, and pushed his way through the snow. The first thing he saw when he reached the surface was a large male, quite like himself, with three hares dangling from his maw. Shin's pelt was covered in the icy snow now so he shook it off, but small pieces were still left in the 'hairs' that laid upon his forehead. "State your business." he said, a bit stern but at the same time calm. A cold gust of wind blew over him, causing his fur to ruffle. He ignored it though, and his eyes were locked upon this newcomer. He wished to be polite, but he didn't want to take any risks.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Marrok dropped the hares in surprise a white wolf with light cyan eyes and marked wolf popped from the den. He could tell this wolf was large like himself, due to his large jaw size. ....so that's what that smell was. Suddenly the over whelming smell of wolf sent hit him, his nostrils flared and he could tell their where more in the den. The brute straighten up his yellow eyes looked over this wolf, then he replied "I thought this den was abandoned the only thing I smelt was hare stench cramped up my nose. I am Marrok, and you." His polite voice showed no threat to this wolf and his pack. His head bent down to grab the hares that had fell from his jaws. He scooted them to this new wolf. "Here you go you need them more than I do." He could tell this wolf was hungry and his pack may have been also he could always go off to find more any ways.

Last edited by Marrok on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Shin
-----

He kept his head high, and let his light eyes scan over the male."Thank you." he muttered as he picked up the hares, Macy surely would be happy to have more food hanging around. "Come inside." he said, a bit louder this time and slipped his large frame back into the den. As he awaited for the newcomer to enter, he tried his best to slide the fallen snow out of the way, now revealing more sunlight.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Marrok was surprised that this wolf trusted him enough to invite him in. He followed the wolf inside copying his moves to create more sunlight in the den. His ear flicked when he said Macy. Macy? He shrugged and looked around the den. He had consumed a hare before he had caught the other three so he wasn't hungry. "Are you the leader around here?" he asked the wolf who invited him in. As he looked around the den seeing many sleeping bodies.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Sharon yawned as looked around. She smiled to the pack, then saw Shin with more food. She could smell a new smell, but she assumed it was another wolf. I wonder how the wolf can survive this weather.... She turned her attention back to the pack. She looked at Shin, questioning him. All except that, everything was much the same. She smiled a little as she saw a strange male come in. Shin seemed to know him, so she glanced at Ken, waiting for him to be introduced.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Shin
-----

"I'm a Proti," he voiced, continuing to move the snow. Once satisfied he continued speaking. "I'm, as you could say, second in command. Macy and Siren are the leaders around here." he said sitting down. He scanned over the unknown male once more. "I advise you to stay exactly where you are until Macy wakes." he said, still with his stern, hoarse voice. He glanced over at the sleeping Doyen and a faint smile spread across his lips. "I merely invited you in so you don't freeze, so don't get too comfortable for if Macy or Siren do not accept your being, you must leave." he said, letting his eyes drop to the floor for a few brief moments before returning to the male before him.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Marrok nodded he sat down "That is fine, and thank you." His yellow eyes scanned the den again this time a white wolf stirred but had laid back down after looking at the Brute. He began to feel uncomfortable in the den he started to pant. He wasn't used to this heat he deiced to go closer towards the den entrance. He got to his paws and walked over towards the slightly snow covered den. He laid down near the entrance, resting his red marked face on his white paws.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Macy woke up, opening her jaws to let out a yawn. She blinked her eyes a couple of times before standing up and stretching out her back and hind legs. The Doyen saw a members in the den she had never seen before, and walked up to him suspicious. "Hello, I'm Macy. Who must you be, and what's your business?"
Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Shin
-----

Hearing the familiar feminine voice of Macy, Shin took a step back. "Hello Macy." he muttered, "I found this wolf digging into the den, he said he thought it was abandoned." Shin shrugged. "He also brought some hares." Shin said, as he prodded the three carcasses, his voice was still hoarse and a bit rough sounding.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Marrok lifted his head to the female called 'Macy' he remembered the other wolf saying this. Shin had introduced Marrok all but his name."Hello Macy, I am Marrok." He said polity with a smile. The brute had cooled down now being close to the storm. "If you allow it I would love to become Celete." The brute turned his large white and red marked head turned towards Shin. "You alright?"
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next