The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
JOINING FORMS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
JOINING FORMS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
JOINING FORMS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
JOINING FORMS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

JOINING FORMS

+67
Sesei
Vixen
Kodiak
Makellos
Macoon
Ela
Anaku
Tobi
Rokkr
Ember Rose
Dragos
Jaeger
Canary
Switchblade
Denali
Rain
Kiba
Raelyn
Lavena937
Shimo
Apatu
Cinder Fire
Poison
Cyclone
Storm
Woof
Luana'mae
Rennah
Larka
Jace
Kaala
Dagger
Frith
Tsume
Rama
Kishi
Shunook
Owl
Starfire
Dark
Jay
Amethyst
Silver
Brightbane
Chikyu
Tsukikanji
Yoki
Enma
Swift
Shadow
Katana
Rue
Rosewood
Okami
Dusk
Chelsea
Luna
Nakita
Aine
Kendrick
Sokea
Marrok
Macy
Shin
Daniel
Sharon
Siren
71 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

JOINING FORMS - Page 14 Empty JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

On behalf of the pack, we are glad you've decided to check us out. By now, we hope you've enjoyed the site so far. Joining the pack will mean you oath to remain active, and have read our rules. Please fell free to ask a Doyen or Proti (members in light red and deep purple) if you feel you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding The Katmai Natives Pack.

Please read the rules below:

-You have to post on the site at least twice a week.
This is to ensure you remain active.

-Please so cursing, EVER
This is a family-friendly site.

The secret answer is Shadow

-Be positive
We hate negativity.

-Respect everyone
We would like everyone to be friendly.

For a full list of all the rules, please visit this link:
https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f1-rules-and-information

^The 'secret answer' is found in the link above.

Below is the joining form. You'll need to copy it and post it on this topic, filling out all of the assets required.
Code:
WQ Username:
[b]Canid Name:[/b]
[b]Canid Gender:[/b]
[b]Canid Age:[/b]
[b]Canid Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:[/b]
[b]Canid Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Why do you like this rank?:[/b]
[b]How active are you (out of 10):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:[/b]
[b]How did you find us?[/b]
[b]Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):[/b]

We'd love to see you around!

Last edited by Siren on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

JOINING FORMS - Page 14 Empty Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Welcome to the Katmai Natives Pack Ela and Tobi! I'm glad you joined!^^
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Welcome to The Katmai Natuves Pack, Ela and Tobi! :3 Can't wait to RP with you! Hope you make yourselves at home here. c:
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Ahhh awesome! Thank you everyone!
Tobi
Tobi

Male Join date : 2014-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ela Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:49 am

Thank you guys also! ^-^ Its so nice to be welcomed here!
Ela
Ela

Female Join date : 2014-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Macoon Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Have fun being here Ela!
Macoon
Macoon

Male Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

JOINING FORMS - Page 14 Empty Enrolling

Post by Makellos Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 pm

WQ Username: I do not own one of these, I did back in 08-09 But I do not remember it. But I do own a chatango.
Canid Name: Makellos Aurem Poltergeisl (Full Name. First, Middle, Last.)
Canid Gender: Female
Canid Age: Three years old
Canid Eye Color: Fire blaze
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Its easier to show you so I edited this photo specifically for my character. Body Build, Makellos is larger than most females, and being a bit more heavier. She has large rippling muscles, and wouldn't be afraid to go up against any ' boys '
https://2img.net/h/oi60.tinypic.com/34fld8k.png
Canid Personality:  Built more for speed, stamina, and strength. Makellos often thinks too much, everything must make sense in her mind. But this does help her make strategic plans. Makellos or Make for short, cares who those she barely knows, and grows attached way too easily. Even though when you first meet her, she is hostile, and can be rude. Make does this to protect herself from liars, and dishonest wolves. She is a wolf that likes to stand by and observe, though she does include herself and sometimes butts into conversations when she has something on her mind about the topic. She can sometimes be a hard nut to crack open, some days she doesn't speak at all. Hanging around those who are higher ranked than her is something she likes to do. It gives her a chance to observe how they act and speak, so she can serve her pack more efficiently.
Rank Wanted: Pranice.
Why do you like this rank?: I want this rank because it's what I am good at.
How active are you (out of 10): 9/10.
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I thought I would give it a try. I am new to Forumotion.
How did you find us? I found it on the voting site from my other pack.
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow.
Makellos
Makellos

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Nice wolf hope you get accepted! ^^
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Welcome to Katmai Natives Pack!^^ I hope you get accepted and enjoy your time here! :3
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Makellos Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Thanks, I hope I do as well. :3
Makellos
Makellos

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:48 am

Makellos wrote:WQ Username: I do not own one of these, I did back in 08-09 But I do not remember it. But I do own a chatango.
Canid Name: Makellos Aurem Poltergeisl (Full Name. First, Middle, Last.)
Canid Gender: Female
Canid Age: Three years old
Canid Eye Color: Fire blaze
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Its easier to show you so I edited this photo specifically for my character. Body Build, Makellos is larger than most females, and being a bit more heavier. She has large rippling muscles, and wouldn't be afraid to go up against any ' boys '
https://2img.net/h/oi60.tinypic.com/34fld8k.png
Canid Personality:  Built more for speed, stamina, and strength. Makellos often thinks too much, everything must make sense in her mind. But this does help her make strategic plans. Makellos or Make for short, cares who those she barely knows, and grows attached way too easily. Even though when you first meet her, she is hostile, and can be rude. Make does this to protect herself from liars, and dishonest wolves. She is a wolf that likes to stand by and observe, though she does include herself and sometimes butts into conversations when she has something on her mind about the topic. She can sometimes be a hard nut to crack open, some days she doesn't speak at all. Hanging around those who are higher ranked than her is something she likes to do. It gives her a chance to observe how they act and speak, so she can serve her pack more efficiently.
Rank Wanted: Pranice.
Why do you like this rank?: I want this rank because it's what I am good at.
How active are you (out of 10): 9/10.
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I thought I would give it a try. I am new to Forumotion.
How did you find us? I found it on the voting site from my other pack.

Accepted!!

Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack!! ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this site, don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other Protis. :) Feel free to RP at the Koti Den and/or work on your wolf's bio. Can't wait to RP with ya! c:
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Makellos Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you, lots. I shall get started (:
Makellos
Makellos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodiak - Nighingale Fri May 30, 2014 9:29 am

WQ Username: Pure Chaos
Canid Name: Kodiak Nightingale [Kodi, Koda, Night, Nightingale.]
Canid Gender: Gentleman
Canid Age: Roughly Three years
Canid Eye Color: Kodi has bright, vivid blue eyes. They gleam and shine in the light.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Kodi is dominantly a dark ashy grey, though has two white markings under his eyes. His ears, paws, and tail tip are dipped with a ring of ivory then a rich chestnut brown.
Canid Personality: Kodi is a very dauntlessness wolf, he is active and very protective of the ones he cares for. His healthy curiosity and quick learning ability easily help him in his dispersal life. He gets a little touchy when speaking of his past, though over all Kodi is highly respectful, kind, caring, protective, and courageous.
Rank Wanted: Pranice - though before joining I would like to be a pack friend to scope out the site an meet the members.
Why do you like this rank?: Kodi was raised to be a protector in his birth pack, and in his journey to reach this land, his protecting skills were greatly put to the test. Kodi is a wonderfully powerful warrior.
How active are you (out of 10): I'd say an 8- unless there's a big RP event going on in my pack, then I may be like a 6.
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I have a new tribal RP, and I enjoy packs like these.
How did you find us? I was typing in words then forumtion in google to see what would pop up..
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):Shadow

Anonymous
Kodiak - Nighingale

Back to top Go down

Post by Makellos Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 am

Hope you make it in (:
Makellos
Makellos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodiak Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 am

Thank you Makellos I hope I make it in too!
Kodiak
Kodiak

Male Join date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri May 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Kodiak - Nighingale wrote:WQ Username: Pure Chaos
Canid Name: Kodiak Nightingale [Kodi, Koda, Night, Nightingale.]
Canid Gender: Gentleman
Canid Age: Roughly Three years
Canid Eye Color: Kodi has bright, vivid blue eyes. They gleam and shine in the light.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Kodi is dominantly a dark ashy grey, though has two white markings under his eyes. His ears, paws, and tail tip are dipped with a ring of ivory then a rich chestnut brown.
Canid Personality: Kodi is a very dauntlessness wolf, he is active and very protective of the ones he cares for. His healthy curiosity and quick learning ability easily help him in his dispersal life. He gets a little touchy when speaking of his past, though over all Kodi is highly respectful, kind, caring, protective, and courageous.
Rank Wanted: Pranice - though before joining I would like to be a pack friend to scope out the site an meet the members.
Why do you like this rank?: Kodi was raised to be a protector in his birth pack, and in his journey to reach this land, his protecting skills were greatly put to the test. Kodi is a wonderfully powerful warrior.
How active are you (out of 10): I'd say an 8- unless there's a big RP event going on in my pack, then I may be like a 6.
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I have a new tribal RP, and I enjoy packs like these.
How did you find us? I was typing in words then forumtion in google to see what would pop up..
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):Shadow

Kodiak, you are...
Accepted!!

Welcome to KNP! :) We are all happy to have you here. You are free to role play and make your bio. If you have any questions or concerns, don't his tiara to ask me or the other Protis c: Enjoy your stay!! ^^
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:00 pm

WQ Username: I used to have a wolfquest username, but got rid of it when they got rid of multiplayer.
Canid Name: Vixen.
Canid Gender: Female.
Canid Age: 2 1/2
Canid Eye Color: sea green
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Vixen is a tan colored wolf with a small, faint black star on her muzzle.
Canid Personality: Calm, Sweet, caring, thoughtful, understanding, quiet
Rank Wanted: Celete
Why do you like this rank?: She has the mind of an healer. (It looks like there isn't any celete's who are active on this site)
How active are you (out of 10): 7-8
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Seems cool enough.
How did you find us? Looking around randomly.
Vixen
Vixen

Female Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Vixen wrote:WQ Username: I used to have a wolfquest username, but got rid of it when they got rid of multiplayer.
Canid Name: Vixen.
Canid Gender: Female.
Canid Age: 2 1/2
Canid Eye Color: sea green
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Vixen is a tan colored wolf with a small, faint black star on her muzzle.
Canid Personality: Calm, Sweet, caring, thoughtful, understanding, quiet
Rank Wanted: Celete
Why do you like this rank?: She has the mind of an healer. (It looks like there isn't any celete's who are active on this site)
How active are you (out of 10): 7-8
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Seems cool enough.
How did you find us? Looking around randomly.

Accepted.

Welcome to the pack, Vixen. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions please do not be afraid to consult with either a Doyen(red colors) or Protis(purple colors).
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Welcome to the pack, Vixen! :3 Can't wait to meet your character in RP! c:
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks! ^^
Vixen
Vixen

Female Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesei Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:13 pm

WQ Username: SpecialK42293
Character Name: Sesei
Character Age: 3 1/2 years
Character Gender: Feminine
Canid Eye Color: Light steel blue
Character Personality: Independent, Determined and observing, Sesei isn't much of a social butterfly as many that she has met or passed by. She merely speaks unless authorized to by an upper-classed canid of choice, despite if she doesn't respond to any quarries, she does have a close listening sense to keep her mind occupied and in focus/concentration. She doesn't like obnoxious canines either, she despises any sort of stinking in her perspective, young love was never her choice and she would allow no one to tell her otherwise.
However, she can be quite laid back and surveys the others movements and activity that occurs, considering she always is somewhere in the neck of the woods and keeps a sharp eye on the little ones. She's a fighter and a protector, intimidator when provoked, she doesn't give in to others that are inexperienced on her charts. She highly depends on others to make sure they can survive without her helping. Though in the end, her nerves won't be much shocked as she rests, her duties come first to anyone that trusts her.
Fur color: Her base pigment is a light Sienna brown
Markings: Short white stockings of ivory coat both her hind and fore paws, with the design of a sorrel vertical line struck atop the white edge, dappled with sorrel dots over them. Sienna brownish burgundy hues the side of her pigment; nape, spine, tassel and the repeatable pattern of the dots are also found under her right eye and atop her left eye. The white markings are also filled on her lobes and a small portion of her maw.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why would you like that rank: It'll suit Sesei's behavior, plus since she doesn't like to converse as much, this particular role will allow her to do anything independently.
Activity Level (out of 10): 7-9/1O
Why would you like to join this pack: I haven't found much of active native heritage packs lately and yet I will give this pack a shot.
How did you find us? Browsing WQ Pack central and requested there too...beforehand.
Secret Answer: Shadow
Other: I have Sesei's reference made up on another computer, so I would edit her biography with pictures on Monday. Anything else, well nothing really to put here so. :3 I hope I am accepted...

[I kind of copied the same request form from the WQ thread, because I would assume it'd be the same almost! Sorry if I should redirect myself on that part...]
Anonymous
Sesei

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Sesei wrote:WQ Username: SpecialK42293
Character Name: Sesei
Character Age: 3 1/2 years
Character Gender: Feminine
Canid Eye Color: Light steel blue
Character Personality: Independent, Determined and observing, Sesei isn't much of a social butterfly as many that she has met or passed by. She merely speaks unless authorized to by an upper-classed canid of choice, despite if she doesn't respond to any quarries, she does have a close listening sense to keep her mind occupied and in focus/concentration. She doesn't like obnoxious canines either, she despises any sort of stinking in her perspective, young love was never her choice and she would allow no one to tell her otherwise.
However, she can be quite laid back and surveys the others movements and activity that occurs, considering she always is somewhere in the neck of the woods and keeps a sharp eye on the little ones. She's a fighter and a protector, intimidator when provoked, she doesn't give in to others that are inexperienced on her charts. She highly depends on others to make sure they can survive without her helping. Though in the end, her nerves won't be much shocked as she rests, her duties come first to anyone that trusts her.
Fur color: Her base pigment is a light Sienna brown
Markings: Short white stockings of ivory coat both her hind and fore paws, with the design of a sorrel vertical line struck atop the white edge, dappled with sorrel dots over them. Sienna brownish burgundy hues the side of her pigment; nape, spine, tassel and the repeatable pattern of the dots are also found under her right eye and atop her left eye. The white markings are also filled on her lobes and a small portion of her maw.
Rank Wanted: Wache
Why would you like that rank: It'll suit Sesei's behavior, plus since she doesn't like to converse as much, this particular role will allow her to do anything independently.
Activity Level (out of 10): 7-9/1O
Why would you like to join this pack: I haven't found much of active native heritage packs lately and yet I will give this pack a shot.
How did you find us? Browsing WQ Pack central and requested there too...beforehand.
Secret Answer: Shadow
Other: I have Sesei's reference made up on another computer, so I would edit her biography with pictures on Monday. Anything else, well nothing really to put here so. :3 I hope I am accepted...

[I kind of copied the same request form from the WQ thread, because I would assume it'd be the same almost! Sorry if I should redirect myself on that part...]

Accepted!!

Welcome to the pack!! ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay. You can begin to make your account if you have not already. (Note that this site has been quite inactive for quite some time. But having new members like you will really make a difference for this site)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Mձx

JOINING FORMS - Page 14 Max_do11

WQ Username: Ally and Ace
Canid Name: Max
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: Nine Months of Age
Canid Eye Color: A light grey, with a dark grey surrounding, and a thin line in the  background, Making them shine in night time or dark spaces.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Max is basically a Arctic-Grey wolf hybrid. His fur is a brownish grey, for now he looks like a little furry fluff ball, With big paws that often embarrass him since they got quite slow. Though as he grows up, he turns to a more Muscular Boy, with a Runners Build.
Canid Personality: Max Can be stubborn, rude, sarcastic and childish by the outside, But in the inside deep into his heart, he is just a little cute puppy, meaning he can be sweet, funny, polite, kind and Loyal.
He often lies and uses puppy eyes to get out of trouble, since he is a little troublemaker.

Rank Wanted: Infano - Narabi - Pranice?
Why do you like this rank?: Not much to say... Maxy is a little Pup, He is obliged to have it, even if he doesn't really want it.
About Pranice I think it Suits him well.

How active are you (out of 10): I can be an eight, five or even Three, Depends  if I have a school Project or I am Busy...
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Seems like a friendly community, with
How did you find us? I was Looking at the WolfQuest Forums on "View new posts" and it shows up often so... c:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Sorry if you are not accepting pups!
Anonymous
Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:46 pm

I hope you get accepted, Max! Very Happy.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Maxy wrote:
Mձx

JOINING FORMS - Page 14 Max_do11

WQ Username: Ally and Ace
Canid Name: Max
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: Nine Months of Age
Canid Eye Color: A light grey, with a dark grey surrounding, and a thin line in the  background, Making them shine in night time or dark spaces.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Max is basically a Arctic-Grey wolf hybrid. His fur is a brownish grey, for now he looks like a little furry fluff ball, With big paws that often embarrass him since they got quite slow. Though as he grows up, he turns to a more Muscular Boy, with a Runners Build.
Canid Personality: Max Can be stubborn, rude, sarcastic and childish by the outside, But in the inside deep into his heart, he is just a little cute puppy, meaning he can be sweet, funny, polite, kind and Loyal.
He often lies and uses puppy eyes to get out of trouble, since he is a little troublemaker.

Rank Wanted: Infano - Narabi - Pranice?
Why do you like this rank?: Not much to say... Maxy is a little Pup, He is obliged to have it, even if he doesn't really want it.
About Pranice I think it Suits him well.

How active are you (out of 10): I can be an eight, five or even Three, Depends  if I have a school Project or I am Busy...
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: Seems like a friendly community, with
How did you find us? I was Looking at the WolfQuest Forums on "View new posts" and it shows up often so... c:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Sorry if you are not accepting pups!

Accepted!! ^^
Welcome to the Pack! Hope you enjoy your stay! You can start making your account now. (BTW I know you from WQ. I hope you remember me c:)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesei Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks for accepting me! Not sure when I'll get to work on the biography, probably tomorrow since it's a tad late tonight and I need my thinking brain for tomorrow. c:
Sesei
Sesei

Female Join date : 2014-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum