The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

JOINING FORMS

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

On behalf of the pack, we are glad you've decided to check us out. By now, we hope you've enjoyed the site so far. Joining the pack will mean you oath to remain active, and have read our rules. Please fell free to ask a Doyen or Proti (members in light red and deep purple) if you feel you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding The Katmai Natives Pack.

Please read the rules below:

-You have to post on the site at least twice a week.
This is to ensure you remain active.

-Please so cursing, EVER
This is a family-friendly site.

The secret answer is Shadow

-Be positive
We hate negativity.

-Respect everyone
We would like everyone to be friendly.

For a full list of all the rules, please visit this link:
http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/f1-rules-and-information

^The 'secret answer' is found in the link above.

Below is the joining form. You'll need to copy it and post it on this topic, filling out all of the assets required.
Code:
WQ Username:
[b]Canid Name:[/b]
[b]Canid Gender:[/b]
[b]Canid Age:[/b]
[b]Canid Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:[/b]
[b]Canid Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Why do you like this rank?:[/b]
[b]How active are you (out of 10):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:[/b]
[b]How did you find us?[/b]
[b]Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):[/b]

We'd love to see you around!


Last edited by Siren on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

hi!

Post by codiakk on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:14 am

WQ Username: I don't have one I was just looking on it and found this :)
Canid Name: Codiak
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Eye Color: Bluish Gray
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: He is brown with grey splotches on his back.
Canid Personality: He is kind and considerate to his alphas because he wants to be obidiant.
Rank Wanted: The lowest please
Why do you like this rank?: He is sub-missive
How active are you (out of 10): 5
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow s
avatar
codiakk
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:18 am

codiakk wrote:WQ Username: I don't have one I was just looking on it and found this :)
Canid Name: Codiak
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Eye Color: Bluish Gray
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: He is brown with grey splotches on his back.
Canid Personality: He is kind and considerate to his alphas because he wants to be obidiant.
Rank Wanted: The lowest please
Why do you like this rank?: He is sub-missive
How active are you (out of 10): 5
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow s

Accepted, though 'submissive' is not a rank. Please view our 'Current Ranks' topic! Also, please create an account on this website. Welcome!
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

rank & sorry!!!

Post by codiakk on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 am

thank you so much cyclops
i am so happy to be a part of this!
i will be a warrior :)
and i already registered before my application, sorry :(
avatar
codiakk
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sharon on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Welcome to the pack, Codiak!!
It'll be fun rping with you! Razz
avatar
Sharon

Posts : 296
Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Starfire on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

WQ Username:Starfire-1
Canid Name:Starfire(also called Star)
Canid Gender:Female
Canid Age:2 in a half
Canid Eye Color:Ice blue
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:Starfire is a very large muscular female wolf. She is about the size of a normal male wolf but larger than that of a large female. Her pelt is like that of a grey or timber wolf. Though she is an Eastern Timber Wolf also called an Siberian wolf. Her eyes are ice blue and her sent is like that of vanilla.
Canid Personality:Starfire is an aggressive female to outsiders and new wolves but once you get to know her she is nice and playful, but still has an cold outside shell. She is loyal and has been called this so many times.
Rank Wanted:Proti or Pranice
Why do you like this rank?:Starfrire is a great protector and excellent at fighting.
How active are you (out of 10):9 maybe 10 c:
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:It looks SO awesome! 8D
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):Shadow :3
avatar
Starfire
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Daniel on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Hope yo get accepted, Starfire!

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little krabby patty, right? Ha ha, WRONG!
avatar
Daniel

Posts : 564
Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Starfire wrote:WQ Username:Starfire-1
Canid Name:Starfire(also called Star)
Canid Gender:Female
Canid Age:2 in a half
Canid Eye Color:Ice blue
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:Starfire is a very large muscular female wolf. She is about the size of a normal male wolf but larger than that of a large female. Her pelt is like that of a grey or timber wolf. Though she is an Eastern Timber Wolf also called an Siberian wolf. Her eyes are ice blue and her sent is like that of vanilla.
Canid Personality:Starfire is an aggressive female to outsiders and new wolves but once you get to know her she is nice and playful, but still has an cold outside shell. She is loyal and has been called this so many times.
Rank Wanted:Proti or Pranice
Why do you like this rank?:Starfrire is a great protector and excellent at fighting.
How active are you (out of 10):9 maybe 10 c:
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:It looks SO awesome! 8D
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):Shadow :3

You are accepted, Starfire!! Please go ahead and create your account, we will acivate it momentarily c:
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Shin on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:37 am

Haii<3

WQ Username: -Aki-
Canid Name: Shin
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: 2 years 5 months
Canid Eye Color: a very pretty light blue/cyan color
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Shin has a pure white snowy base coat with a bit of dark grey and cyan blues in his appearance. (it's a tad bit hard to explain his coat but I'll post a picture so its easier to understand c; (because I edited his look by a lot actually xD))
Canid Personality: The name "Shin" in Japanese means "gentleman" and that is exactly what Shin is; a gentleman. He is also very protective and friendly and can get quite talkative. (just a very simply summary.. There's more but I'll put it into a biography c;)
Rank Wanted: I guess I'll start off with a pranice c:
Why do you like this rank?: because I think RPing a hunter is fun c:
How active are you (out of 10): 8/10 (roughly)
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: because Ily all and you are all beatuiful people because this pack is interesting and I was looking for another pack to join c:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow
avatar
Shin

Posts : 201
Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sharon on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:53 am

Welcome to the pack guys! Can't wait to meet you guys in rp!!:)
avatar
Sharon

Posts : 296
Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 am

Shin wrote:Haii<3

WQ Username: -Aki-
Canid Name: Shin
Canid Gender: Male
Canid Age: 2 years 5 months
Canid Eye Color: a very pretty light blue/cyan color
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Shin has a pure white snowy base coat with a bit of dark grey and cyan blues in his appearance. (it's a tad bit hard to explain his coat but I'll post a picture so its easier to understand c; (because I edited his look by a lot actually xD))
Canid Personality: The name "Shin" in Japanese means "gentleman" and that is exactly what Shin is; a gentleman. He is also very protective and friendly and can get quite talkative. (just a very simply summary.. There's more but I'll put it into a biography c;)
Rank Wanted: I guess I'll start off with a pranice c:
Why do you like this rank?: because I think RPing a hunter is fun c:
How active are you (out of 10): 8/10 (roughly)
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: because Ily all and you are all beatuiful people because this pack is interesting and I was looking for another pack to join c:
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

Accepted of course c; Since you've just been an Acquaintance, I'll place you as a newcomer for now.
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Joining The Pack o3o

Post by Marrok on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:43 pm

WQ Username:Just browsing happening to stumble on this site.
Canid Name:Marrok
Canid Gender:Male
Canid Age:2 years and 5 months
Canid Eye Color:Black eyes(may change the color later Dx)
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance:He is an large white brute with red markings.(If accepted I'll add more to my bio)
Canid Personality:Marrok Is an gentle giant, but when protecting a loved one, family member, or just a plain pack member he can get quite vicious.
Rank Wanted:Celete
Why do you like this rank?:Great with herbs and is very smart about that stuff.
How active are you (out of 10):7,8,9,10 maybe
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?:o3o this is an active pack
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):Shadow Razz

Hey do our wolves age here?
avatar
Marrok
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Yes they age, but you choose how to age them^^

Accepted^^ Make an account and I will activate it.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
avatar
Admin

Posts : 322
Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Marrok.. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Ok I did just now :3
avatar
Marrok..
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sharon on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Welcome to the pack! Hope to see you in rp!
avatar
Sharon

Posts : 296
Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Mistania on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 am

WQ Username: (None)
Canid Name: Mistania (Misty)
Canid Gender: Female
Canid Age: 2
Canid Eye Color: Pacific Blue
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: White wolf. Her ears and tail are totally black. Her eyes have a blue circle around them, and smaller ones surrounding it, and her stockings are also blue (This is an old character of mine, and she got captured by Indians who painted the blue. Yes, I was young back then. If you decline the blue paintings, it's totally fine)
Canid Personality: Mistania is a sweet, gentile female who specializes in hunting. Though when you first meet her, she is shy, she will defend and protect her pack.
Rank Wanted: (Whatever rank is hunter?)
Why do you like this rank?: Misty loves catching things and taking them down. And what better to reward herself than being able to eat it?
How active are you (out of 10): 8 or 9, if I get interested :)
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I got invited.
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow
avatar
Mistania
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Marrok on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

8D Rainn <3
;-; wish you were accepted quicker
avatar
Marrok

Posts : 320
Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:19 am

Accepted. Make an account using your canids name and I will activate it.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
avatar
Admin

Posts : 322
Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Welcome to the pack! Glad to have ya!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Tsuki on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 pm

WQ username: {Dont have one}
Canid Name: {TsukiKanji (Moonstar)}
Canid Gender: {Female}
Canid Age: 1
Canid Eye Color: {Dark blue}
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: {White wolf with blue eyes and a brown paw in the back(right one).}
Canid Personality: {Intelligent, fast, swift, fastlearner, nice, strong, loyal, overprotective, and Keen.}
Rank Wanted: {Celete (Medic)}
Why do you like this rank?: {Because i like to help others, look for herbs, and learn more about other unknown herbs that'll cure diesases..etc}
How active are you (out of 10): {7 (have to go somewhere for internet)}
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: {Because i get bored on the internet sometimes and i loves wolves, so i decided well i should join a pack and have fun with other people besides the people in my home.}
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'):{Shadow} :)
avatar
Tsuki
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Accepted, please make an account using your canid name.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
avatar
Admin

Posts : 322
Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Welcome! As Macy said, please make an account to begin your adventure! Hope to see you soon c:

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*




Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by tsuki on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 pm

ok, i did already
avatar
tsuki
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Siren on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Your account has been activated! Welcome.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*




Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
avatar
Siren
Admin

Posts : 561
Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Dawn. on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

WQ Username: dusk_dawn11
Canid Name: Aaka
Canid Gender: female
Canid Age: 1 or around there.
Canid Eye Color: Sea blue.
Canid Marking/Description of Appearance: Aaka is jet black and small, she has a scar on her stomach.
Canid Personality: Aaka is eager to please, and very curious. She can talk a lot, but tries not to be in the way if she can help it.
Rank Wanted: Nerabi
Why do you like this rank?: I like being the teenager of the pack.
How active are you (out of 10): 7. And on sundays 0.
Why do you want to join The Katmai Natives Pack?: I was invited, and It sounds fun.
Secret Answer(found in 'Pack Rules'): Shadow

avatar
Dawn.
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JOINING FORMS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum