The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:57 pm

The grey female Proti smiled at Kaala. Her gold eyes staring kindly into her's. She saw that Kaala was adoring the little Boulder who was napping soundly. She gave him a few licks and wrapped her tail around him to keep him warm. Amethyst then turned to the white female and smiled again. "How are you liking the pack so far? I'm loving this pack. Lots of nice wolves here. Although... Some are not nice... They just like to keep to themselves sometimes. I think the Pranices are like that, but others are really nice once you get to know them a little more". The grey dappled mother took a deep breath as she waited for Kaala to talk again. While that was happening, she relaxed herself a little, sliding into a very light trance.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder continued to nap and nurse off of his mother's stomach. He felt safe when his mother wrapped her tail around him. His breathing was slow and he listened to the rhythmic slow heartbeat of his mother, lulling him into a deeper sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Kaala listen has Amethyst talk. She is right theres many people Nice but some CAN be mean. "I love this pack from now..many kind people like you and Arrow.." She says smiling to the Grey female. Kaala watches has Amethyst keeps her pup warm. She had never seen someone with a pup before. "Is it hard to take care of a pup?" Kaala asks curiously. She had always wondered if it was hard or nt to take care of a pup.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Meadow sees two wolfs far away and a pup. Starts to walk near. Stops. Eats elk and moves forward. Sits looking at the wolfs and pup more closely.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Male Join date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Amethyst thought for a moment. "I would say yes. Pups are kind of hard to take care of because right now Boulder is kind of at the stage where he is nursing 24/7. But I don't mind. Arrow is helping me though which makes it a lot easier. When you have your mate to help you take care of the pup, it's not that hard. It actually makes it a lot easier". The grey Proti mother licked her pup once again and began to wonder when her mate was going to return. Not long did she see a black male wolf (Meadow) enter the den. "Hello. Who are you? My name is, Amethyst. This is Boulder". She slowly moves her tail to reveal a small grey and brown pup beneath her. She smiles as she sees the reaction on the male's face.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder continued to stay asleep. He knew when he felt his mother lick him. Listening very carefully to her heartbeat, he felt deeper and deeper relaxed. He pawed gently at his mother's stomach, trying to release any more milk. He felt safe and secure.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Kaala turns and sees a wolf sit down looking at her and Amethyst. Kaala wondered who that wolf was. She stayed in silence for a second thén asks"Amethyst do you know him?" Kaala wondered if it was a friend of Amethyst or a new wolf. But thén Amethyst intruduce herself so i meant she didnt know him. "Nvm about my question." Kaala says."Well greetings,im Kaala!" She says giving half a smile to the wolf. She waited for his reaction.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Walks up to the gray wolf and pup Looks at the gray wolf (Amethyst) says "hello there. I'm meadow." Sits down looking at the pup. "Nice pup you got there." I say. Looks around moving head. Slowly stands up, flicks tail at the gray wolf and Trots off.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

In the tree, Cinder looks down at the wolves. She looks around finding something to do. She jumps off of the tree. She guards the den.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Looking at the black male still, Amethyst wondered about something. Was he staring at her puppy for no reason? Of course not! She listened to him complement on how cute Boulder actually was. "Hey thanks. That was very much appreciated". The grey dappled mother Proti then looked at Kaala and smiled at her. "Don't worry. I was just introducing myself. Of course I don't know them. That's why I say my name and then I wanna get to know them better than I already know of them which is, nothing". She laughed. She looked at her pup and smiled, seeing that he was drifting into an even deeper sleep.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder remained deeply asleep. Although he kept feeling his mother licking him soothingly, making him feel safer than ever. He then snuggled closer to the grey female and gave a deep breath, slipping deeper into sleep. His tiny tail wrapped around himself feeling so happy all over.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:07 pm

A loud growled emerged from Dark when he realized another stranger was around. "My sense of smell isn't doing me a lot of good right now..." He snarled as he sat up, padding towards where he saw the new wolf go. Once he arrived, he saw both of the new strangers huddled around Amethyst and her pup, they seemed to be talking friendly with one another. He then witnessed the newer stranger leave. "Don't suppose anyone could tell me what is going on right now?" Dark grunted in his usual manner as he came over to them, his red eyes looking down on the other wolf and then going back to Amethyst and her pup, Boulder, as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Kaala looks at the mâle who completly ignored her. She hated to be ignored. Kaala didnt let her eyes of of the wolf until Amethyst started talking and thén laughed. Kaala turns back at the mâle. "Why did u ignore me?" She asks. Thén another mâle arrives. Kaala stays silent.

Last edited by Kaala on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Meadow walked off. Looking for somewhere to stay. And food. Turned back around to see the mother and a pup and another wolf behind meadow. Turns back around to face the way of some food. Walks off and eats the elk. While eating meadow thought about the pup. That pup was so cute and wondered where the dad was. Stands up from eating the elk and walks toward a den miles away. Thinks tomorrow I will set out so see the wolfs again and get to know them just a little bit better.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:25 pm

hauling the elk into the pack did he rip off a leg for amethyst. setting it down so he could eat his fill and say good bye to rad. "well that was fun, right yummy meet me back at the den when your done 'kay?" he said between mouthfuls licking his chops did he pick up the leg and trott back to his den. walking in seeing Kaala and ame with his son, boulder did he set the food down. "here you go. if your hungry Kaala theres fresh food out." he whisperd to not wake boulder. soon picking up the scent of a stranger did he fluff up "who was here?!" he half growled and half demanded, not in a rude way only a protective way, from the scent it was a male. looking amethyst in the eye did he wait for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:31 pm

After hours. Meadow gets to the den. Sleepy and tired. Falls asleep. Dreams of me chasing the big bull elk. Wakes up the next day hungry. Goes to find food. Eats. Then starts walking the way of the gray wolf, the pup, and the other wolf. Hours later...
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:34 pm

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 Siggie12
The femmora's strides shortened, her pace steadily slowed. Without a second thought, the fae steered herself away from the den's view, her paws guiding the slim figure toward the continued decline, almost as if she had hit an invisible barrier. Solitude was calling her, beckoning her back into it's silent embrace, but Shadow knew it was not the silence that called to her. In her absence, she had become unaccustomed to company and needed to ease herself into the busy life. A hissing sigh escaped the narrow part between the sharp incisors, their surface tinted with a crimson hue from a recent kill. The taste of success lingered upon her jaws. As she inhaled the frigid air, the only scents which she could detect were the rich aroma of prey. Swiping her tongue over the dagger like set of jaws, the remaining crimson hue vanished leaving the shine of the incisors a gleaming white. Breaking her leisurely pace, the ivory wolf darted forward, her paws kicking up snow as she streaked across the white canvas following the invisible trail to the prime hunting lands.
~The Plateau~
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 9 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at Arrow's voice. "Dunno, these two probably know, but I'm going to find out for myself..." He grunted as he followed the scent of the most recent stranger. When he finally found the wolf (Meadow) he stood up to his full size, "HEY!! Care to explain why you have intruded on this pack's territory?" Dark questioned with a growl in the background in it. He tensed every muscle in his body as he waited for a reply from the stranger.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Hears the conversation and laughs a bit while guarding. Gets bored after and grabs a bone from the carcass. Makes a fire mark on the bone. After a few hours, she goes under her tree and digs up and hole and buries the bone in it. Cinder comes back out panting. She scents a stranger's scent but decides not to go to follow the wolf. Besides, she can't see the wolf. Reluctantly Cinder goes back guarding as usual.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Sees a wolf far away (dark) Umm. I was lost and I was trying to find a den so I went to a new one. Runs past dark and to the wolf pack. I say to my self. The gray wolf will help me. Out runs dark so he can't catch me. Arrives at the den to see arrow...
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Arrow got up still big and puffy. he walked after Dark "imma come with ya too!" he walked beside dark, h may have been a little bit smaller but when he was fluffed up he matched darks sized. seeing him walk to another stranger did he know the scent from the den hearing darks words did he bark "who are you? walking into a big pack like this and then going to a fea and her pup?! i dont think so state your name and why your here or else!" Arrow growled the words in a threatful manner he never felt this feeling before it was an anger gone wrong in his chest. putting his tail high up and ears shoved forward did he stand tall with fluffed up pelt did he look like a mad wolf on catnip. he eyed the wolf with such agression you wolf freeze with his pircing icy gaze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Dark snarled loudly as the wolf (Meadow) ran past him. "HEY!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!" He growled as he charged after the wolf, however his size meant that he wasn't fast enough to catch it. He still gave chase though, "I hate the fast ones...". Dark growled as he continued to run after the wolf. He eventually saw the wolf stop at the den and saw Arrow, "Hmph... Don't suppose you could help me with this one Arrow?" He asked as he stopped himself.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Cinder sits from a distance. Puny wolves, she thought. She laughs and then froze. Oh, so that is the wolf that I scented earlier, she thought. Oh well, she said to herself, Dark and Arrow got him. I will just watch.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Looked at the wolf (arrow) and said. I'm meadow. I mean no harm I came here to see the gray wolf. Forgetting the wolfs name. I don't want to hurt anyone but if you touch me I will hurt you. Backs off a little and growls to say don't touch me.
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Dark snarled loudly, "I would watch what you say here. You are in the territory of this pack. So you have no right to tell us what to do! Arrow, you're better at talking than I am, so I'll leave this part to you." Dark grunted as he sat down, his massive body still tensed and ready for anything to happen. A growl constantly emerged from him as he waited to see what happened next.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadow0115 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Looked at the two wolfs. And looks into one on the wolfs eyes (arrow) steps back freaking out. Shakes head and looks at the wolf again. Arrow?
Meadow0115
Meadow0115

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Cinder laughs, this is going to be good. She feels like fighting too but decides not to cause trouble, after all she is not pranice. She walks closer but still at the distance. She bends her body at a bush next to the wolves like a cat pouncing out prey. Her ears are erect and her claws are getting easier to see. She stays for a while seeking what is going to happen next.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 pm

eyes widen with shock and 'yeah right look' did he sppek to dark in a shaky voice "dont attack... not him... this is my... b- brother." feeling happyness sadness shock wierdness and 'wow this did not just happen' all mixed to geather did he sit down his fur laying flat and tail going down as well ears laying flat on his head. "how did you find this pack? me?" he looked up "were have you been all this time?" he looked at her and waited for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next