The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 2 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Ghost was sitting there trying to fix her satchel that she broke earlier. She sighed glancing over at Siren every once in awhile. She grunted and wrapped her tail around her legs counting her materials "Okay so I need poppy seed, and cobwebs with a dash of dandelion dust for headaches". She mumbled to her self wondering if siren would come tell her why he nudged her away.
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 pm

The pack leader yawned, and blinked at Ghost. He figured that with all her running away, and with her all flustered with trying to find herbs, he should let her be. He yawned and walked back to his den.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Ghost was counting her herbs when she saw Siren walking off into his den. She followed him and slapped her paw on his den entrance as if knocking"Si-Si-Siren are you busy"? She stuttered asking. She was shaking at her paws not wanting to annoy him. She sat on her haunches and peeked inside."I-I was kind of wondering if you might want to help me collect m-m-my herbs"? She asked and looked at the ground. She looks back into the den "It was just a thought. I just thought ya know it would be nice for some extra help, but if you don't want to help I get it. ". She said and sat on her haunches after backing up, she hoped he'd agree to help her.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 pm

As Winstone went to the woods to find something that is rare place.. He searched, and remembered, where it was.. It was in a cave that stood 5 feet high, and 2 feet wide.. He went in there and came with a stop when the cave entrance collapsed after he entered... When he found out that he needed to continued the cave downward...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Luna walked back to the den. she was getting tired and wanted to see the others. her mind was tired and so was her feet.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Siren perked his ears to a noise, and boredly looked up to see Ghost. It seemed like she was really clingy. Yawning, he stood up, his eyes half-closed as she stuttered. "Mhmm," he said nonchalantly, looking past Ghost and at the others. "Yeah, sure."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Ghost looked at siren and smiled"Thank you siren". She said wagging her tail. She walked around picking up all the dandelions and putting them in her satchel. She glanced noticing siren yawning. She put down her satchels gently and looked a him"You didn't have to come siren". She muttered knowing he only said yes to make her feel good. She sighed and went back to work the shine slipping from her eyes as she pulled up so roots for poppy seeds and digging her muzzle into the dirt and scooping them up with her tongue and cleaned them off then put them in her satchel to dry
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Siren shrugged, and watched the Celete dig in the snowy earth for roots and cobweb. "I try and please everyone." He said gruffly, looking around, and behind him to try and catch a glimpse of any other members that might need him. He turned his head back and watched emotionless as she continued working..
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Ghost was digging away when she felt a pain in her stomach"Ouch". She whimpered as her stomach cramped up and caused her to double over in pain yelping. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to breath slowly and not panic, -Okay what could I be stomach bug? Winter sickness? The cold?- she thought and soon the pain subsided and she laid there with her eyes closed still
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Ironhide caught sight of an albino she-wolf laying in the snow. He walked over and examined the wolf's body. He new this wolf had a stomach bug and reassured her of the issue. "You'll be fine Ghost, I'll give some herbs and you should be cured in no time."
Ironhide reached into his satchel and took out a white flower similar to a daisy. "Chew and swallow this plant, it will cure the pain in your belly". He placed the herb next to Ghost and waited for her to ingest it to cure he illness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Ghost lapped up them with her tongue and swallowed."I was thinking I was having the symptoms of a bad stomach bug. I just got this rank and still learning the illnesses. I think I was wrong with what I had". She muttered and stood up. She picked up her leaf satchel and noticed his"Hey you have the same rank as me". She smiled and giggled wagging her tail happily. "Oh where are my manners I'm ghost". She smiled and bowed in respect to the male. Her icey blue eyes gazed into his orbs and she turned red, a bit. Then she went back to digging onthe snow and dirt.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Iron Hide bowed back. "My name is Iron Hide, and yes I do have the same rank. It's alright to make mistakes, it's not uncommon. I can teach you from my experience if you wish?" Iron hide looked at the she-wolf and flinched with embarrassment. He looked away from her icy blue gaze, trying to keep his feelings hidden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Ghosts looked down as the male looked away, that's when she opened her right eye"It's because of my eye isn't it"? She asked as her glazed eye stared at they ground. Her smokey/white tail went between her legs and she whimpered lowering her ears back. She actually thought he was cute, but he obviously didn't think the same about her.

"Well I guess I should get back to collecting herbs and roots". She muttered sighing as she walked slowly off to start digging again.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm

"Wait Ghost! Don't go it's not that at all, I...um...

Iron Hide spilled his feelings to her. He couldn't let her just walk away. "I do like you. Even if your eye sight is impaired I will be your eyes." Please don't leave me here alone." He sat right in front of ghost ears back, tail tucked between his legs. He kissed her check to show his affection to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Ghosts eyes widen and she looked at iron and smiled"You you you like my eyes"? She smiled and her blue eyes shined happily and with joy. She wagged her tail and licked his nose and giggled. "I like you too ironhide". She smiled and nuzzled his cheek before she started walking "What herbs shall we collect"? She giggled
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 am

Iron Hide pressed his nose against Ghost's flank and stood beside her.  "Lean on me if you need to. There's some fever few and Witch Hazel down by the river we can collect. Ginger is found on the open plains. Are you ready?" Iron Hide stood on the side of the she-wolf's blind eye ready to guide her through the territory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am

Ghost smiles and wagged her tail "Sure am". She grinned happily and licked his flank as they walked and smiled"Thank you for helping me earlier". She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am

Your welcome, I'm always happy to help the sick and the disabled." He walked slowly at ghost's side. Keeping himself leveled at her pace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 am

Ghat smiles as she picked up the ginger and put it in her satchel. She walked back to his side and nuzzles him. She dug her nose into his flank and breathed in his scent. She sat down and yawned before walking infring of him and started licking his muzzle "Can we rest? My paws are aching and I'm sleepy"? She asked and rolled over on her back and giggled
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 am

"Yes of course ghost we can rest here under this pine tree". Iron Hide guided Ghost over to the shady spot and helped her settle down. He licked her nose three times as he settled down next to her. He licked her paws to reduce the feeling of fatigue and relaxed on his side waiting for her to regain his strength.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:08 am

Ghost smiled and closed her eyes happily"I love you Ironhide". She muttered sticking her nose into his furry chest and sniffing his scent before licking his fur happily. She slid her tail under his and smiled Reston her head on his paws and scooting so close their flanks were touching, she was in love and couldn't nothing change that.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 am

Iron Hide watched over her as his so to become mate dosed off under the pine tree. He was alert for any one that could surprise them. "I love you Ghost", he whispered in her ear, as he licked her ear and rested his head on his paws. His body was like a blanket keeping ghost warm from the winter cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 am

Ghost awoke a few hours later and smiled licking irons MUzzle happily"Wake up sleepy head". She giggled and stood up shaking the snow that had covered them off and stretched. She nuzzled his neck and nudged his shoulders"What do you want to do now Ironhide"? She giggled and looked up a the sky
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:28 am

Iron Hide lifted his head sleepily and smiled." I'm awake now dear." He yawned and he stretched his muscles seeing the snow falling from his pelt amazed him. "I guess it's time to hunt", he replied as his stomached ached with hunger. He stood to his paws and walked over to Ghost's side, ready to guide her through the territory once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 am

Ghost giggled "I still have one good eye. So I can walk just fine Iron, but thank you for being a gentlemen". She giggled and licked his muzzle happily, before trotting ahead of him.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next