The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 35 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 35 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 35 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sokea Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

~*IHANA*~

The young she-wolf awoke, her eyes fluttering open to reveal her large, pretty sea blue eyes. She was ever so much older now. She was now old enough to think about her future. She stood up, shaking her pure white pelt that was so much like her mothers'. She stretched her well muscled legs and yawned. Her biggest strength was speed. She had always thought that what helped her be speedy was her small, seemingly delicate frame. She was about half the size of her father, and she always wondered where she had gotten her looks from. She thought herself very pretty.
As she walked out of the den, she spotted IronHide talking to a wolf she had not seen before.
But she could tell by the way they were acting that they were beginning to like each other. She smirked. This was her specialty.
"Hello, IronHide," said the young fae, padding up to them. She smiled at the new wolf with an unusually pretty and odd colored pelt. "And who is this?"
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 pm

"thanks." The she wolf replied with a smile. She looks back at the other wolves wondering if they are ready to explore, her blue eyes look around still amazed by the beautiful sight."oh hello I'm katana." The she wolf said calmly.
Katana
Katana

Female Join date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Ironhide spun around to see Ihana had awoken from her sleep in the den. "Hello nana, how are you feeling?", he asked with concern yet seemingly surprised to see the young pup back on her feet. Iron hide heard her question but felt no need to answer it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 pm

"nice to meet you,nana." Katana said with a happy tone, the she wolf liked to meet new wolves it was her kind nature that makes her speak soon sits back down on her paws.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana nodded smoothly at Ironhide.
"I'm fine, thanks for your healing herbs. I want to be celete or proti when I'm older!" She said cheerfully. She turned to Katana. "its nice to meet you, too Katana!" She paused for a moment before continuing "I like your pelt color, and your name, their real pretty!" She shot a glance at Ironhide. "Don't you think, Mr. Hide?"
She smiled inside at her shrewdness. Oh, but there was more to come!

Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 pm

Iron hide eyed the wolf harshly. He felt so embarrassed he didn't think he needed to share his feelings. "That's enough of your matchmaking skills nana I'll take it from here". Iron hide stood up with tension but said nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 pm

katana chuckle about about how Ihana's matchmaking service." I think it's cute." Katana said kindly and nods at the small she wolf.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana looked shocked.
"Matchmaking skills? What are you talking of?"
But she saw that he was looking pretty tense. She walked over to him, looking up into his face and said
"Your acting awful tense. I guess you'd want to be alone with your pretty friend," She walked past him, brushing her tail under his muzzle.
"See you later, you guys."
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Iron hide never meant for nana to leave but thought it best she did so and yelled after her. "Thank you". His muscles relaxed again as he looked up at katana. Seeing her smiling face brought him great happiness. Iron walked over and touched noses with her in a way of sharing his feelings with Katana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

katana felt her being touched by iron hide. The she wolf smiled and lowered her ears, accepting his gesture." Really that's how you feel?" Katana whispers in her calm tone with a edge of happiness.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm

"Yes", he relied ears flat against his head. Iron hide knew he would have to ask permission from a doyen to be this wolf's mate but he couldn't help himself. He really liked katana for her kindness and her gentle quiet voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 pm

" we'll I like you too."' The she wolf said as she looks behind her to make sure no one was listening to their conversation. She knew they may need permission from the doyen and besides she knew that she was a newcomer and she lowered sadly, but something keep urging her, as she never had this feeling before.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm

"Why are you so sad?", iron hide asked with panic. "You shouldn't be afraid I'm sure the doyen will allow it, they half to". Iron hide did his best to comfort the she wolf, he laid down next to katana and rested his head on her soft, rare pelt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana walked a ways away before ducking behind a bush. She just had to see the results of her matchmaking. She peaked out from behind the bush and gave a howl of delight. They were interacting with love, she could see by their movements. She grinned. She had done it! Her first matchmaking job worked beautifully. Now who was next. She wasn't sure, until she thought about it some more.
Crisis and Kiva!
But something prevented her from thinking about this. She wasn't exactly sure what. She shrugged it off and walked out from behind the bush, clearly pleased.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 pm

"I hope so..." Katana said in a whisper. As she felt iron hide's head on her pelt she could feel her worries drifting away she close her eyes trying to thing of kind and wonderful things.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Iron hide caught the scent of another wolf near by but thought nothing of it. He knew who it was but he only wanted to be with his mate at the time. He gave katana a few licks near the mouth and settled down for the time being.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Katana smiled as she could finally have someone to help her feel comfort. She nuzzled his check before laying her head back onto her paws.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 am

Chelsea kept her gaze on Kiva and Crisis, but had managed to notice Ironhide, Katana, and Ihana slipping away to converse on their own. She sighed and sat down, the rumbling in her stomach had become more persistent now, but the female did her best to ignore it. She became distracted once again as she spotted Ihana leaving the two alone. Chelsea tilted her head and smiled lightly. She knew what the little pup was up to, and laughed when she heard her little howl. She stood up and walked over towards Katana and Ironhide. "Congratulations you too." She smiled and sat down, keeping her pale gaze on them. She had already assumed just by their actions that they were mates. But they also needed to speak to Siren about it. She shrugged to herself.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:30 am

Katana looks up and smiles" thanks." The she wolf looked over to kivas and crisis, "I'm guessing your waiting on your friends." Katana said kindly as she looks at Chelsea with her blue eyes.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 am

Iron hide lifted his head in greeting and replied with a gentle voice, "Thank you Chelsea". He stood up, yawning as he stretched his legs and turned toward the she wolf in a sitting position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am

Chelsea nodded in respose to the female's questions and Ironhide's acknowledgement. "Indeed i am." she smiled, standing up again. She looked back at Kiva and Crisis, then back at Ironhide and Katana. "Are you still going to go with us Katana? You can bring Ironhide along as well." She tilted her head and kept her ears perked awaiting her response.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am

Katana stays laying down, but she listen closely not wanting to miss any thing important. She lays her paws back on her paws. She could hear the small howls from Ihana and she chuckled at the thought," oh yes" the she wolf replied.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:58 am

Iron hide had gone on a hunt for a long time and he realized how hungry he was just now. "Yes, I will go with you on the hunt", he replied with excitement. Iron hide knew he would enjoyed this because his soon to become mate was going and iron hide wanted to be with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 am

Katana could hear the excitement in iron hide's voice. She smiled to herself before sitting up her tail flicked and covered her paws as she sits. "So where are going exactly,since I'm not really familiar of this part of the territory." The she wolf asked.
Katana
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 am

Kiva looked on as the other wolves conversed. But she caught Katana's question, and replied. "I do not know the names, but I have been there before, on my way to here." And so hunting it is, Kiva thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next