The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+27
Shunook
Katana
Rosewood
Okami
Paradise
Skipper
Dusk
Falcon
Nakita
Daniel
Luna
Aero
Sade
Nile
Azura
Aine
The Animals
Shin
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Chelsea
Kendrick
Sharon
Sokea
Siren
Macy
31 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 17 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 17 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Macy Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 pm

wolfgirl123 wrote:Makings moved over to the stream and lapped up some of the water to, drinking it quenching her thirst.SHe sneakally splashed some water over at marrok giggling as it hit him.The water felt nice down her throat she haven't even had a drink in days.

wolfgirl123, I have already told you that guests cannot RP. Thank you.
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Kenny had slowly returned back to the den, when he heard the others he stopped underneath a tree, hat wasn't far from the den. Looking forward he saw Chelsea, Luna who had arrived at the den before him, Sharon, Ihana, Marrok, and the she wolf Nakita. He spotted Luna going into the den with the herbs then coming out empty handed, "She must have placed them inside for the Celest" thought Ken. Then he saw her head somewhere, it was the place where he remembered where the place with water was at. He was in the mood for a small conversation so he wandered off to where Luna was at.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Luna saw Kenny from the corner of her eye. she turned around and smiled. she thought that today went well and was happy. she sat down and waited for Kenny to get to the stream.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Marrok jumped up with surprise from the splash. He then splashed Nakita he then saw Luna and splashed her as well he then smiled. As he began to splash around in the water. The brute got up and shook the water free from his pelt the water droplets flew in different directions splashing both of the faes.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:11 pm

"Guah, mokky." Luna responded. she then laughed and splashed in the water and got him back. grinning and laughing, Luna was enjoying herself.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Marrok blinked as Luna got him back. He then laughed and play bowed towards both fae's a bright smile on his face. Once again his rump in the air as his fluffy tail wagged. He barked and jumped up side to side each time landing in a play bow.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Luna continues to laugh and play bows. she watches mokky's movement and tackles him. she nips his ear and enjoys the moment.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Marrok is surprised when he is tackled. He then laughs and nips back at Luna's ear he smirked and laughed. He could tell they both where enjoying themselves. He carefully kicked her off before jumping back on Luna as he pinned het to the ground.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Daniel laughed. "So it all worked out, eh?" She bent down towards the little pup. "You have very smart parents, I expect you'll be the best you can be." The Saimoor said with a huff of amusement.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Luna wiggles out from under marrok and laughs."OK that's enough." Luna calmly says. Luna was getting tired so she headed back to then den to relax.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

After getting some water tsuki saw that luna looked tierd when she was going in her den so she decided to go check on her. She walked slowly to her den. She walked inside and sat by luna "u okay?" Tsuki asked.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:01 pm

" oh hey, yeah I'm OK. its just been busy. I've played and gathered herbs. couldn't have been any funnier." Luna says to tsuki. Luna leaxes and enjoys the company.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

"Ok, thanks for getting herbs some of the celete have been to busy to get some". Tsuki looked at luna. "Are u a celete? I've never had the time to ask you or anyone else" tsuki said while lying down.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

" I'm a raffen." Luna says to tsuki." I collect herbs and small carcuses." Iluna is happy that she asked and smiles.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Marrok was still laying on the grass as he watched Luna go into her den. He yawned and felt his eyes begin to close as he stared at the ground his yellow optics began to close and he curled up gently falling. asleep.
Marrok
Marrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Sharon smiles, and licks Ihana's head. "It's okay, dear, it's just a bird." She nuzzled the pup, still thinking she was adorable. Turning to Daniel, she smiled. "Yeah...thank you Daniel!"She was just about to look around, when she saw Kenny and others, and smiled to them. She saw Luna, and laughed, they seemed to be having a lot of fun. She sighed, wanting to join, but she knew she had a greater, and better responsibility for her pup. She smiled, and slowly walked around.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Kenny smiled at the young wolves, he kinda wished he was young again but knew that will never happen. Looking over to the den, he saw his mate Sharon and their daughter Ihana, his eyes brighten when he saw them. He had a beautiful family, and he was proud to have them, he knew his mother would be proud of him. Raising his head he padded over to Sharon who was now walking around slowly. When his walking was in sync with her ,he playfully licked her cheeks and looked towards Ihana.

Last edited by Kendrick on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Sharon smiled and saw Kenny come over. She nuzzled him as well as he came, looking down at the pup. "Hey! Ihana is learning a lot of new things...!" She licked the young, and sat down.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm

He warmly grinned to his lovely family, the family of his dreams. When Sharon sat down, he too sat down beside her. Kenny nodded to what Sharon said about Ihana, "Yes I see, she's going to be a clever girl." He watch his daughter, who had a clean white pelt just like Sharon, and sparkling blue eyes that can instantly melt someone. He looked down at his pads, "She's going to be a tough pup...to handle." thought Ken, he knew he was weak when it comes to adorable things.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Tsuki looked out the den to see ken and sharon greet. Then she looked over at marok who had fallen asleep in the grass. She then left to go greet sharons pup she had not met yet she walked up to them and greet ken and sharon then asked"now who is this young pup?".
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Sharon smiled and licked Kenny, as he sat beside her. "Yeah, you cute thing..." She laughed as she cooed to Nana. When Tsuki came towards them, she smiled, and replied. "Hey! Well, this is Ihana...Ihana, this is Tsuki!" She tried to introduce them. She looked at Kenny, smiling.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Tsuki bent her nose down to sniff this pup. "Nice to met u ihana" I whispered to her. I sat up and looked at this happy family then I left.."nice family!" I yelled as I ran to were marrok was and tackled him.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Luna awoke much later and went outside. the night was clear and there was a soft breeze. she went to the edge of the cliff and looked out. the moon was bright and it was peaceful. she loved this place and saw a shooting star. she made a wish and smiled.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Laute enters the den...looking around she notices the large amount of people in the den, she then greets the members of the pack. "Hello everyone, pleasant seeing you here"

Last edited by Laute on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Laute wrote:Laute enters the den...looking around she notices the large amount of people in the den, she purs then greets the members of the pack.

Make sure to have three sentences per RP post. Thank you.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next