The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
Derpity derp derp. Chelsea. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
Derpity derp derp. Chelsea. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
Derpity derp derp. Chelsea. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
Derpity derp derp. Chelsea. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

Derpity derp derp. Chelsea.

3 posters

Go down

Derpity derp derp. Chelsea. Empty Derpity derp derp. Chelsea.

Post by Chelsea Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Name: Ehrrrmm my real name is Nicole v.v

Grade: 9 e.o

Birthday: november 25 e.o

Interests: Errhhm hair dye, horses, basically i love all animals. I want to pierce my septum, get dahlia and spider bites.^-^

Personality: Very weird, random, which is good because my friends are like that too <: uhmm we cuss quite a bit xD most non religious xD erhmm yeah :3 other than that I'm very quiet most of the time ._. I hang out with mostly guys xD only have like 4-5 girl friends xD i skate ;o umm wellp most of you probably already know my favorite music by now.

Dislikes: Waking up early, lack of sleep, people who act tuff and talk too much e.o

Looks: umm Yeah you can just see on my Instagram if you have one.. Just pm me..

Interesting things: umm I'm about 5'2, i weigh at least 100 pounds xD yes i eat alot. But i also run alot :3 umm my eyes are brown? Ive died my hair violet before, and i plan on dying it again. I want extensions too^w^ Ive been riding horses for about 5 years but stopped v.v I dont own a horse either D: I have four dogs though^-^ all female c: I speak English, Spanish, and a little bit of Arabic.

This is Twinkie, the chihuahua. She is about 6 years old now i believe. She lived with my stepsister for three years before coming here. My stepsister never cared for her so I do now xD you cant really see her, ill put up a better one later xD shes had two litters, in total about 16 puppies, of which none survived.
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2coiryx.jpg

This is Angel. She came to us a few weeks ago and never left xD I dont know how old she is though v.v we think she is chihuahua mixed we believe.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/27y0tg4.jpg

This is Baby!<3 they gave her to me for my birthday since the other one they gave me died.. Only lived for 2 years, his name was Scooby Doo. Anyways Baby is about 5 months old, and i love her to death<3
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2irlv0h.jpg

This is Lady, my mom's puppy. We only picked her up from a friend a few weeks ago. She is soo hyper and friendly and the cutest.
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/34t3j0z.jpg

Anything else your heart desires: umm hi :3 i have braces. Yuup. I dont smile, when i do its an awkward face.

Last edited by Chelsea on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Derpity derp derp. Chelsea. Empty Re: Derpity derp derp. Chelsea.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Your puppy is so adorbs <33
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Cool Bio Chels! Your pets are so cute Very Happy
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum