The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

+18
Sorali
Azura
Howl
Fang
Tsukikanji
Mistainia
Marrok
Codiak
Starfire
Shin
Convel
Daniel
Veleno
Amber
Macy
Sharon
Kendrick
Siren
22 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Her laughter quickly disappeared as Siren stood up. All Chelsea could do was stare at him wide-eyed. It took her moments before she could decide what to do. A small bubbly chuckle arose from her throat. "Haha you don't scare me Siren." she laughed even more. Mocking his stance, trying to appear taller than she really was. Her gaze met his as she turned serious, baring her teeth, but signifying she wasn't about to back down, no matter how small she was. She tail twitched as more adrenaline pumped through her. And she jumped towards him once more, making another attempt to tackle him.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:57 pm

-SIREN-

How suicidal! A challenge! Joy pumped throughout him, and he began to arouse his own fur to stand. "If you do not fear me, then I cannot call you clever." He snarled again, wrenching his tail back in forth. It lashed quickly as he lunged forth. The wolf only caught a small nip to her ear, but he quickly recoiled.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

She frowned as he lounged at her, nipping her ear slightly, causing her to lose her balance only for a moment. She growled with excitment as she jumped towards him, nipping him on his tail and sending empty bites towards his legs. She hoped this would distract him enough for her to knock him over. "You'll have to try better then that." she grinned, her ears flat against her skull as she continually nipped at his legs and tail rather than his ears.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 pm

-SIREN-

"If I try, I could easily damage you in such ways that you would only hope for fatality." He backed off, simmering his growl. Now, he stood normally, his face blank again.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 pm

She sighed he became his normal self again. "Not true." she replied helplessly, although it was true. Chelsea just didnt want to admit it. "Oh come on Siren, your no fun." she said, as she layed down once more with a frown. Adrenaline still pumped through her body as she did not want to just lay down anymore.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm

North looked around and when he was about to leave, something caught his sight. He padded towards the back of the den. It was getting harder to see, but what he did see, shocked him. "Look Macy." he said, and pointed to the object in the back. "It's.....old bones. Looks like a hare or something." North was really intrigued by it, but also scared. What could have possibly killed it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm

-SIREN-

"No fun?" He mocked, yawning a bit. "Pity." Siren watched her with a skeptical eye, lifting a foreleg to begin grooming with a slow tongue.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

She sighed, trying to think of a way to make him so.. Ungrumpy. Chelsea giggled at the thought of calling him grumpy. Narrowing her eyes at him, she waited until he wasnt watching her, then tackled him once again. She nipped at his ear, hoping he would actually play around this time, even though they werent pups anymore.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 pm

-SIREN-

He eyed her, residing quietly as she nipped his ear. He merely got up and continued grooming, keeping his eyes on his paw. "Hmmph," he grunted, still licking.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:06 pm

She watched him, speechless and dumbfounded as he got up and continued to groom himself. Maybe I should challenge him to a race?" she sighed, frowning. "Fine Mr. Grumpy, but Im betting your much slower than me at a race?" she grinned at her choice of words.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 pm

-SIREN-

"Oh please," he grunts again, still keeping his emerald orbs down on his leg. "I am not one for speedy stealth." He finally sets his paws down, and looks at her with fiery green eyes. He does not move.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 pm

"Alright Fine." she sighs in defeat. Chelsea didnt think anything could break through his grouchiness. She frowned, layed down, and stared back into his eyes. "...What about hunting..?" she barely murmured to him.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 pm

-SIREN-

"Hunting?" He asks, laying down. "I'm okay. I appreciate your...elasticity though." He grinned, and laid his head atop his paws. "I'm sorry, however." Siren blinked up at Chelsea.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Elasticity? She frowned once more. A question made her curious, but Chelsea wasn't sure if she should ask. "Siren, didn't you ever have a mate of some sort? I'm sure you weren't grumpy all of the time." She sighed while asking the question. Yup.she asked it.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

-SIREN-

"A mate?" He grunted again, peeking at Chelsea with alert eyes. "No." Siren's answer was simple. He did not want to dwell upon the lonesome fact, though he had never really desired love.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 pm

"But why not? Don't you ever think about having little pups of your own?" she looked at him surprised. Much more different than her brother... She sighed. I must sound very foolish right now she thought to herself.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

-SIREN-

"Pups?" He choked out, grimacing. "Despicable!" Siren snorted, shuffling a bit. He licked his whiskers, yawning again. "You?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Chelsea was shocked at his reply. How could one not love pups?! She looked down, thinking of her sister as she spoke. "Of course, I've always dreamed of having pups, but I have never found a mate, so that dream has been on hold for quite a while." she chuckled lightly.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 pm

The jet black wolf, Aaka, was in a playful mood. Her eyes darted around, and she caught sight of her tail, which was flopping around amiably. She growled and thumped her tail, chasing it around and around. Soon, she got bored of this, and ignored her tail. She then galavanted around the territory, sniffing every rock and searching every hole. This too, she became bored of. Then finally, an idea she had been trying to shut out and it had arose again: Climbing. It was her decision, stay and be bored, or climb to a high cliff and see everything. She chose the latter, and seeing really no harm in it began to ascend the mountain.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Chelsea wrote:Chelsea lifted her head high enough to look up into the male's eyes. Her ears perked at his question, but her response was caught in her throat. She slowly crawled back, leaving a small distance between them. "I'm Chelsea." she barked lightly. "And you are?" her head tilted slightly as she stated her question. Chelsea stared into his bright yellow eyes, not breaking her gaze.
(sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday ;-; also 0.0 Loads of pages. Just between us staring into the eyes of a wolf is bad doodo x3 it's a serious threat but I won't react that way to you ^^)
The large brute examined the smaller fae as she backed away. Then finally after an while of silence he spoke "I am Marrok, nice meeting you Chelsea. And I ask again what is your business here?" The white and red marked brute had an serious tone that was slightly lifted to a friendlier tone but still it was as serious as an bear charging towards you.
(Yada yada yado :3 sorry I didn't feel like re-reading everything to many pages I was on like 40 something and now there is 60. So feel free to catch me up on whats happening :3)
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

When she, Aaka, got to a high cliff, she paused to catch her breath. This mountain climbing stuff was hard work, and now she was desperately in need of water. An idea popped into her head as she remembered the running wolf who ate the snow. Water...Hmm...Perhaps she could use this improved snow for water. Yes, that was it!
She licked up a mouthful, then she licked up some more. Her dry tongue gave a sweet sensation as it became moist, She returned to her journey, now refreshed.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Sharon smiled as Ken went to greet other members. When she saw he was talking with Shin, she looked around and trotted over to a new female(Chelsea) and smiled. She saw her talking with Siren, so she sat back. She looked around and saw another female on the mountains. She smiled and looked back.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

-SIREN-

The beast pressed a large paw in the snow, marking a temporary engravment in the frozen precipitation. With a gently huff, the wolf let a fleet of frost breath spew from his nostrils. 'Lovely..' he remarked in his head, laying down.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Lennon was walking around the area when she saw a white wolf sitting down on the white crisp snow. The fae knew it was Siren, so she walked over there to chat because she hasn't talked to him in a while. She sat down and glanced at the brute. "Hey Siren, how are you doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 pm

-SIREN-

"Evening," he grunted, twisting his head in the snow to look at Lennon. The Wache was quite loquacious, and he smirked a bit. "I guess you have come to dwell on the fact that I am so boring, correct?" He peeked at her, grinning, but layed his head back down.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next