The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
Amethyst
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 1

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 Empty The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Siren on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Old Topic: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/t7p1020-the-koti-den#2166

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Siren on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 1

Post by Macy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Macy once again saw another member walk in the den, and walked up to her. "Hello, what are you doing here?" She growled slightly, not wanting this canine to think she was accepted already.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 _the_w10
the voice I imagine for Macy: Natalie Portman
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Shin
-----

Shin's ears picked up a bit of commotion, so his eyes gazed over to the den's entrance to see Macy talking to yet another new wolf. His muscles tensed slightly, becoming a bit protective. 'Whats with all these random wolves all of a sudden?' he thought, a growl raising from his vocials. He contained himself though and sat up. He kept his eyes on the females, waiting to see in which direction their conversation went.       
Shin
Shin

Male Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Lennon tilted her head in confusion of why she growled. It didn't make sence to her. She growled slightly then laughed and backed away a little further from the other wolf. "I was wondering through the land looking for a pack." The fae breathed slowly as she glanced around at the scenery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well, you are welcome to join this one if you wish." The female smiled and nodded, before heading back deeper in the den to lay down. She was tired of this blizzard.

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Shin
-----

Their conversation seemed to stay positive, so Shin let himself relax. He let out a sigh which was followed by a very faint white puff of air. He was growing bored from just sitting in the den with nothing to do. He debated on if he should surface and check out the territory outside but he didn't was to risk freezing.        
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Lennon smiled at the other fae and nodded. "Thank you...." The female said while baraly finishing her sentence because the other fae walked away. The fae watched as the other canid left. She thought about how the canid didn't tell Lennon her name.. but oh well. The grey wolf walked over to a pile of snow and sat down in it. The fae saw some other wolf nearby and wondered if he wanted to chat because she felt very bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Sharon warmly smiled at Ken, then turned to the newcomers. She nodded as the male, Marrok settled in. She then saw a female, Lennon came in. She smiled a little as the conversation went on, and watched. There were more new wolves coming in, especially during this weather. She looked around the den, seeing Convel, hoping he was okay, she wanted to help, but she had nothing to help him with. She scanned the den, only finding the pack, and a little bit of food.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Lennon shook the snow off her grey soft pelt and scanned the area for any other canids around. She headed towards the den to take a long good sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 pm

After North was finished eating the hare, he decided to go and be friendly. The young brute found this wolf attractive and well, him being North, went over to talk to her (Lennon).

"Hello, I am North." he said, wagging his black tail. His big and goofy smile also appeared on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 am

Lennon looked over at the male and smiled. She liked to talk to wolves because she was a very friendly wolf . She smiled and looked in his eyes. "Hey, I'm Lennon." The fae wagged her tail. "How are you doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

North lied down and kept talking to the female, called Lennon. "Nice to meet you." he said, still with a smile on his face. "I'm doing well, how about you?" he asked the fae, curious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:12 am

Macy saw North chatting with the newcomer, Lennon, and smiled slightly. She, though, hadn't really talked to anyone all day, and she felt as if she were goin' to go crazy. The Doyen yawned, and rested her head on her paws, watching the other members.

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 am

Lennon sat down facing the brute and smiled."Oh... I'm doing well." She glanced around the area seeing some other canids, and the wolf she met earlier that never told her, her name. The grey fae's fur blew as the snow and wind went by. "How long have you been in the pack?"She looked at North as she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:19 am

Shin
-----

'Is this dreadful blizzard ever going to end?!' the Dire hybrid thought had his head rested drowsily upon his front paws. He huffed, partially from being frustrated about being kept in such a small area. If he didn't become insane from the lack of fresh air and moving space he'd surely go crazy from boredom.     
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:20 am

North yawned. He was getting sleepy, again. All he had been doing lately was sleep. "Not too long, not sure on the days or anything." he said. The young male saw Macy all alone and he felt sad for her, but was still wanting to stay here and talk to Lennon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistainia on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 am

(I don't really know where everyone is at right now in the role play, so I will just kinda... join in, lol. Also, I know I said I had to go, I did, and I now have like 7 more minutes before I have to leave again T.T)

The white wolf's pelt flew through the wind. Her dramatic past had kept playing over and over in her mind. A tragic story, but yet something she was proud to say she went through. How childish this female used to be, but finally gathered her toddler-like self, and became mature. Her mind scattered, and her thoughts pondering, Misty found herself in another territory. She sniffed, and stood low, attempting to show no threat, in case anyone would assume she could hurt anything.
Mistainia
Mistainia

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 am

(At Mistania- Currently the whole pack is stuck in the den due to a blizzard in an RP event. Though, this will be ending tomorrow.)

Macy looked around and smelt yet another canine in the area. Why were there so many new members lately? Her guard was up, and the stood up to inspect it.

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:29 am

Lennon looked around noticing that the Blizzard was starting to die down. She smiled a little and started to walk towards the den to lay down. She laid down on he stomache putting her front paws forward. Her head laid on her paws as she glanced around the area. Her soft grey pelt blew in the wind as she laid there. She started to close her eyes taking a nap for the day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am

Convel shuttered. He wasn't injured bad, it was just cramping in the joints from laying down for so long, in a blizzard. But now, it seemed to be dying down. How wonderful it would be to see the sun. Convel lifted his nose to smell newcomer scent. He turned and viewed a beautiful grey fae by the name of Lennon. Slowly, his jaw dropped in amazement at her perfection. He turned abruptly to the other brutes surrounding him. Shaking the big black head, Convel had gotten the thought out of his head. He looked up at Ken and Marrok . "Er, just cramps in the joints. I will get them out. But..." His voice trailed off as he returned his gaze to Lennon. Convel dropped his gaze and aimed it at the ground between the male wolves. That dream had startled Convel, and made him weaker than any cramps. A dreading feeling struck Convel. "Is Ruffian ok? Did she survive the blizzard? Oh!" Convel thought. The image from his dream rushed back to him. His body seemed to rattle in furry and suddenly his entire body drooped. It looked odd for a brute like Convel to be so submissive all the sudden. A sigh broke out in his maw as he looked up once more.
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Macy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Macy woke up, now realizing the snow was practically all gone! She thought for sure they would be able to run in the virgin snow and ran out. She was practically buried, but she felt so excited to be out of the black den she could careless. "C'mon guys!" She wagged her tail, which was buried, and continued to run through the virgin snow, as happy as ever.

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

Macy
Macy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Kenny glanced over his shoulder to see a grey fae with charming light grey blue eyes. A sneaky grin slowly curled up Ken's lips when he saw North with the female. Kendrick's lobes perked up when he overheard her say her name Lennon. Hearing the tone of Convel, Kenny turned his gaze away from North and Lennon, and returned his attention to the Jeager. When Convel words trailed off, Kenny tilted his head and wondered what the male was gonna say. Giving a quiet sigh, Ken scanned the cave for Sharon and saw he,r she was idled. It took him an hour to realize that he was staring at her, he broke his gaze from Sharon and looked over to Macy who seemed to have disappeared in the outside, Ken could only hear the voice of the Doyen Fae. Ken raised his haunches and bolted out of the den, finally able to get out of the cramped den, "Freedom!" barked Ken.

The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 Ken13
I'm Watching You, Guest!
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 Tumblr_lk0pv2xowc1qizu52o1_500
Family
The Koti Den - Part 1 - Page 23 Large_zpsd9a13242
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:56 pm

The male could finally see daylight. He was beyond excited. North sprinted out of the den, rolled around in the snow and was just glad to have fresh air. North continued to roll around in the snow and just actually enjoy it. You would think one would be tired of so much snow, but he loved it!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Lennon saw he wolf she met earlier in the distance (North). The fae walked out of the den to go chat again, and saw that the Blizzard was over. The grey wolf smiled and jumped up in the air jogging over to the male. "Oh my gosh.. finally the Blizzard is over! It felt like forever." The female wagged her tail rapidly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Convel on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Convel got up and looked at the mouth of the den. He yawned and walked outside. A smile drew itself on Convel's maw as he realized the blizzard was over. Convel leaped into the air, then ran about. He was stretching his legs out as far as he could. Snow flew up in the air. Convel was happy and this might just be what he needed. "Oh the sun, the glorious sun!" Convel howled. He continued to race around, wagging his tail and yipping in joy.
Convel
Convel

Male Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Marrok raised his head his yellow eyes slowly opened. Suddenly he noticed something. It was quiet in the den only the sound of a few members, he raised his head noticed a new wolf playing with the wolf called North. The brute smiled he noticed her interest in the golden brute called North. (;D) He looked around yawning then got to his paws and shook the snow that flew into the entrance of the den. He remembered what the wolf called Convel had said he was cramping. "If you have any bad cramps again come to me. I know my herbs, I'll make you feel better." Marrok said with a smile looking back at the male. Then all of a sudden when the last word escaped his maw he busted out of the den at full speed as he tripped on all the snow he rolled in it covering his markings completely. So he looked like an pure white pelted wolf. Soon he grew a bit tired and laid down resting a bit.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next