The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
About me.... And meh life... O.O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
About me.... And meh life... O.O I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
About me.... And meh life... O.O I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
About me.... And meh life... O.O I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

About me.... And meh life... O.O

2 posters

Go down

About me.... And meh life... O.O Empty About me.... And meh life... O.O

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Okay so you guess are probliy wondering why i feel so comforsble around you all..... Well its cause im arrow! or seth. I made a new account cause i got bored of seth... xD But yeah. anyways i will say some stuff about me.

I am 13 and i am the big sister.

I am funny, kind... sometimes... helpful!, loving and more! I do get mad though when peepes bully or start stuff with me. (I have a big mouth with a bad tongh... Razz) I wont be afraid to hurt others when im outragiously mad. Though i do feel really bad and awkward afterwards I don't know why but i just do.

I have a dog named bandit that likes to steal my stuff, though she's a big cuddle bunny!

I have 6 siblings, 1 sister and 5 brothers. I treasure my little sister and beat up my brothers!

I am a tom boy the a girly girl and hate those grils that are like oh look at my hair and close or im better then you... Yeah it ain't pretty.

I have has all A's one time and an A+ So im a brainyack, also the teachers pet.... I get bullied about it but im like, well get on better with them and you too shall be one. I am very popular in school though i hate being followed or being a leader. It feels like you gotta be on your top self, and i don't like it. I never wished to be popular but i guess alot of people like meh!

I have no BF And i DONT wish for one! relationships seem to complicated.... And i wont to work on school.

I have brown hair that can turn to a blond in the summer, as well do i have dark brown eyes. I am part african amarican and im proud of my history!
I also have a bit of thee irish in meh, and NO i dont drink beer.

thats all i have.. oh I have no daddy (He's never there for me) And i have 3 familys, one's foster my dads side and my moms side, Mom moms side is funny and very outgoing so i do have some of their charactristics... as you see i am a terrible speller but i have a great memory.

As you guys may heared of i have a concusion from falling down the darn stairs Razz I do sleep walk and sleep crying/ screming in my sleep! It terrible, i am a light sleeper and get woken real easily.

I dont have much more but i may add my self, my name is Annissa (rare name you may hear) and its pernnounced (Uh-knee-c-uh) . that is how much information i am going to say but im glad you guys have took the time to read this!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

About me.... And meh life... O.O Empty Re: About me.... And meh life... O.O

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Wow, thats such a pretty name!! ♥♥♥♥ Mine comes from like.. Hebrew Cx But anyways, Amazing Bio Lithy! ♥
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:09 pm

I like your biography about yourself. Nice bio!^^
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks guys! Im glad you all like it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:44 am

Neat to know! Very cool bio if yourself.
Jace
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down