The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Daniel on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/f2-old-roleplay-topics

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little krabby patty, right? Ha ha, WRONG!
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Cinder Fire on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Cinder looks at a Raelyn. She walks to her to give her company. “Hello,” she says. Cinder stands in front of the female. “You look sad and lonely,” she tilts her head and sits down.
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Raelyn lifted her amber eyes up to cinder fire. "Yeah, well, that's because I don't like being useless" Raelyn said roughly, turning her eyes towards her paws.
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:16 pm

"Follow please.." She wined as she walked off her tail dragging bringing her to storm. She whined before snapping, "I tried to help him! I was to late! I tired waking him up!" She yelped as she tried to find what was wrong. "Im sorry Rennah! Please forgive me!" She wined as she tried to find comfort in the feas fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Kenny unclasped his maw and yawned. The multi colored canid was slightly exhausted but wasn't ready to retire yet. Pushing his hind limps up, the male stretched and observed the area around him. He could smell the pack around him, with a satisfied nod he padded around the den. The male's long columns elegantly strive forwards, his long fluffy tassels softly bumps his back legs. The brute felt the sudden need to check up on a particular pack mate, but will that special pack mate want to speak to him?

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 pm

The cream-colored female twitched her ears, swiveling them around as she eavesdropped on others, finding with disgust rather heated conversation. Could no one get along here? The Proti was ready to take a rest from hanging around the negativity when the sight of an old friend caught her eye. Kendrick, he wouldn't be so down in the dumps, right? While she pondered over this, she headed towards her friend and "boss". Removing her moment off doubt, she grinned at the multi-shaded male. "Hiya, Kenisaur! How are you?" Daniel asked, tilting her head.

Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little krabby patty, right? Ha ha, WRONG!
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Kenny emerald orbs glowed when that particular pack mate of his approached him. Shaking his semi fluffy pelt back and forth, Kenny waltz half way over to Daniel. With a smile Kendrick responded back to his friend, "Hello Dani, I'm well thank you. What about you? Are things okay?" Taking his gaze away from Dani, he scanned behind her and around her, then returned his attention back to her.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:56 pm

The Proti felt her lips curl into a slight frown of distaste. "Why so formal? We aren't talking to Siren. Besides, even I don't talk to him like that." She giggled, ees alight with amusement. "I've been great. Glad to see friends of course." Daniel responded, nudging his shoulder lightly with her muzzle. "I don't have to hurt you this time, you've seemed to have stuck around." Dani teased, bowing playfully.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 am

The male Proti straighten his physique at the she wolf's reply. Blowing away the frown that was clearly showing on her face. "Psh Oh Dani you know I always act formal, it's how I was trained after all." Chuckling lightly, Kendrick returned her nudge. "Also I'm happy to hear that your doing well yourself, tough lassie you are"

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:11 am

"You could act a least a little less uptight, you know?" She suggested, waving a paw in front of him dramatically. "With you it's all: sleep sleep, job job." Daniel chuckled, pawing at his face playfully. "Don't think I'll be geetting much taller, makes me mad to think I'm shorter than you." Danisaur huffed, sitting down in front of Kendrick. "So, anything new lately?"

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:21 am

"Uptight" Kenny eyes widen in shock and the male gasped. "I am not uptight! Short stacks!" barked the Lead Proti. Lifting his nose up, "What's wrong with just thinking about sleep, and taking my rank seriously. I'm a guy wolf after all" he pouted. Inhaling and exhaling Kenny faced his attention once again on Dani and said, "Hmm something new..., Oh! I've met a newcomer named, Raelyn. She's quite a well mannered canine. You should go say hello when you have the time of course."

Last edited by Kendrick on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:29 am

Daniel laughed and shoved him as he called her "short stacks". She was about to reply when he mentioned meeting a new wolf. The Proti suddenly had a disconcerted and somewhat scared look on her face at the mention of the idea. "No no, that's alright. She'll find others to talk to, I'm sure" The she-wolf stalled, scooting away slightly. She could'nt help but stare at her paws in shame. So.etimes she was confident, sometimes she wasn't.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 am

Kenny blinked his clover colored oculars once, and tilted his head when he saw Daniel's sudden facial change. Ken saw that Daniel was scooting away slightly, he wanted to move closer but he didn't want to disturb her. "W-What's wrong Dani? Does the newcomer frighten you or something?" he asked. This sudden behavior from Daniel, surprised Kendrick, he wasn't sure if he ever saw her react like that. "Daniel?" he thought.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:46 am

"S-scare me?" She stammered, raising her head proudly in an attmpt of defiance. But after a moment she wavered, flattened her ears against her skull. "I just don't really, I suppose 'click' is a word I could use, with others." Dani admitted, sighing. "Maybe I wasn't fit to be a Proti. Siren already told me I needed friends. I guess that means I don't have any?" She murmured disconcertedly, thinking back to the time when she had accompanied Shadow and Siren on a hunt and overheard his words.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 am

Kenny mouth dropped, he could believe what he was hearing. "Dani...was afraid.." he thought. Kenny turned his head away and quietly chuckled, but masked it with a cough. "Uh Hemm, I don't believe a word your saying. I'm your friend Dani, and you click well with me. Forget what Siren said, he's just a old gramps. At least you socialize more than that oldie, he always disappears unlike you." Kenny grinned to his friend, "Daniel you make a great Proti, and I'm sure the pack members would love to be your friend, some just haven't met (the real) you yet."

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:18 am

Cinder lowers her head. "Ah Raelyn, you are not useless," she says. She sighs. Cinder tries to make the she-wolf feel better.
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelyn on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:52 am

"I am sitting here doing nothing, in my book, isn't that what useless means!?" Raelyn said, her voice turning into a growl. Spotting this, Raelyn sighed and scooted a bit away from the fea. "Sorry, I don't take helping wolves very well. Leave me and i'll recover by myself" Raelyn got up, flicking her tail in a rude manor and walked off. She lowered her muzzle towards the sparkling snow in search for food. Most of the rabbits near of the den site had been killed and prey learned to stay away from it, so she had to take a walk until she spotted a lone hare, a small, bleeding cut the only thing it kept it from being hidden. The hare was awfully weak and raelyn walked over to it and bit it dead. Then did she noticed a bit a foam coming out of it's mouth. "Ugh! something must of bit it and gave it rabies!" Gagging, she quickly spat the blood of her mouth and bit into some snow to wash her mouth. "Well, I guess i'm not eating that" She muttered as she retraced her steps towards the den.
Raelyn

Female Join date : 2014-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:05 am

Rennah had followed Lithy to the horrifying site that lay on the ground before her. What occured for hours afterward was a mix of emotions,tears, and thoughts that clashed around in an unforgiving way. The fae lay in the den, two hours after the shock of her mates death, in a state one may call ghost like. She was worn to the core, and found herself remembering her mother's death. Tears fell from her tired eyes as she mourned the loss of Storm.
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 am

The young pup wondered aimlessly into the unknown area, slightly frightened by the very scary scent in the air. He scratched at the item that the strange creatures had put around his neck, trying to get it off. The 'collar' was bulky and felt weird around his neck as it clanked around while he walked. Denali moved his dark grey eyes over the area around him, nervously stepping forward into view of anyone around out of the tree line.
Denali

Male Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:49 am

Rennah saw movement in the far distance from the den. She stood, trying to calm herself she poked her head out of the mouth of the den. Cautiously, she took a step forward out of the safe den. Then another tentative step. She sighed and smelled the air and, after looking all around padded gently over to where the movement was coming from. What she saw surprised her. "Oh my, young one, what are you doing here?" She asked sweetly. His scent was mixed with something she had never smelled before, which also surprised her.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:56 am

Denali looked up at the white fae. "I found this place.. it was hard." The young pup said in a childish voice. The pup stepped closer to the fae. "It its cold." He said before hiding behind one of her front legs from the wind.
Denali

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:01 am

If Rennah wasn't in such a sad state she would have giggled at the pup. "Well where is your mother?" She asked as sweetly as she could with a voice that was cracked from crying. She sniffed the pup, seeing if she could smell any adult wolves on him, but only found the strange sent again. But then she saw an odd object around the pup's neck. She had absolutely no idea what it was. Ignoring it for now, she asked, "What's your name sweetheart?" Looking at the pup with tired eyes.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:05 am

The pup shook as a wisp of wind broke through his shield of the stranger's leg. "Oh.. i don't have a mother." He said sadly. The pup noticed there was something wrong with the stranger. He tried to comfort her by nuzzling her leg. "I'm Denali." He said in a city accent.
Denali

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:11 am

Rennah felt protective of the young pup. "Alright Denali lets get you out of the wind alright? We'll talk about everything tomorrow. We'll need to see a Proti and ask if you can stay." Rennah looked at the moon high in the air as she led the small pup to the den. She grabbed the pup by the nape and gently lead him through the entrance of the den. She put him down in a far corner, away from the entrance. She lay between him and the entrance, curling around the young pup the keep him warm. She wouldn't let anything happen to Denali, or the pup growing inside her. Storm may be gone, but she won't let anything take anyone she cares about away again.
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:31 am

Have growled quietly, actually emergin himself from the shadows that had engulfed him before. His wicked smile not yet funding a place upon his face. The brute looked around to all the wolves, a feeling of loneliness swept over him. What would it take to be just regular Jace again? His mind wondered still gazing out at the others. His ears flattened in an unwanted way. His wild green eyes darkened.
Jace

Male Join date : 2013-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Daniel grinned, but shook her head. "I don't really like to talk, but mayb eI should try." She murmured, mkr eto herself than Kendrick. "Well, I didn't mean it like, you'll always be my best friend." She explained quicklym realizing what she had said before.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top