The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
Amethyst
The Koti Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Koti Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Koti Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 23 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 23 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: http://thekatmainativespack.forumotion.com/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 23 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Amethyst on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Amethyst gave a deep sigh as Arrow's name was mentioned from her friend. She felt a little better after Daniel had nuzzled her softly. Her Amber Gold eyes sparkled with sadness, not everyday that any wolf would look at those sad eyes. "Yeah... I was very devastated about his loss... I was just taking a nap, then I woke up and found him on the ground... Dead... I was really mad when I saw Seth. I knew he had to be the one that killed Arrow. I heard it was because Arrow had reminded him of his father. I saw no point in that reason... I just thought, 'That didn't mean he had to kill him...'". Amethyst tried to let go of her deep sadness even more to answer Daniels question about Boulder. "I think Boulder was very unhappy too. He tried to get at Seth but, that didn't really work out. He had saw me out of the den not too long ago... He suggested that I stay in here until all fighting has stopped. I wanted peace and quiet until I had someone to talk to about this... But I am glad that I can talk with someone like you about it. I'm sure you are just as shocked as I am about this whole situation. You should have seen how many pack members were upset about this...". Amethyst's voice got very, very soft now. "Everyone was literally getting right at Seth about it. Dark was mostly the one that was angry and wanted to kill Seth alive. I tried to tell him off, but he just rejected my command towards that... Yes I know this was what I had experienced so far. I have never seen anything like it before...". The female Proti took a breather to let Daniel talk. She waned to smile, and she did, only half smiled.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:10 pm

(I need better excuses... Still Sethy dont need all that haten xD)

Seth looked around he felt oddly uncomfortable, that rarely struck him. Though he felt sad for the fea of Arrows mate, he hated himself for what he done but that wouldn't change until time. Getting up did the crimson, ivory brute bow politely to Akite. He walked into the darkness of the trees and tilted his large cranium to the sky, as the wind blew through his fur. Closing his eyes did he have images of his abusive father and the blood of Arrow. And the history of being casted out by his little sister. Puffs of his breath met the cold air, turning into a misty smoke of breath. "Oh mother, what have I done?" He said to himself as he kept his nose to the sky, listaning to the many words of the other wolves, talking about me... im a monster.. no one will ever accept me... I sould live with who I truly am, for no one looks at the other half... he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Daniel huffed as Amethyst spoke. "Well, looks like I'll go have a word with this brute myself!" She replied angrily, the shy nature of the old Daniel completely vanishing. She strode up to Seth, rushing into his side in an attempt to knock him over. "Who do you think you are?" She snarled, before noticing the sad look on his face. "You know, you don't have to act all tough to be accepted here. You could have joined easily, just talke dto me or Amey, without killing anyone." She snorted angrily, although it was kinder than befire. No reason to hate for long. She had made worse mistakes. She shuddered. Much worse.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Seth was spooked by the sudden slam in his side, yelping in pain from his broken ribs. "Ow! W-what? Jeeze could be less vilont." He said as he sides burned with pain, he took gasping breaths before looking the female in the eyes with his unnatural greys. "Ha! Im never accepted, you all wouldn't even if I didn't kill him." He said blinking his scared eye. "Ma'am I doubt my decision but I already had my far share of a beat, but if you really want vengeance for my crim, strike me now." He gazed down into her pools as his glowed with pain yet determined for her to do so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Cinder glances at Amethyst. She could feel her pain. She decides to do something nice for Amethyst. Cinder runs very quickly towards a carcass that she killed earlier. She rips the elk's hind leg. She carries it to Amethyst at the Koti den. When she reaches the den, Cinder walks towards Amethyst. She drops the leg in front of Amethyst. "Well, I know you're sad about Arrow's death and I just wanted to cheer you up," Cinder sighs and tilts her head. "I know it is not much," she looks back up at Amethyst. Cinder wags her tail slowly at her friend.

Last edited by Cinder Fire on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Amethyst watched shyly for a moment as Daniel walked over to the red and white brute. She could tell that her Proti friend was very upset with this wolf. She blinked hesitantly. "Well... At least Daniel is doing something for me..." the fae said in her mind. Not long, Amethyst saw Cinder with a piece of elk in her jaw. She wanted to smile again. She allowed a big smile to come across her maw. Friends helping her to be happy again. This... Felt pleasing almost. "Aww Thank you, Cinder. I was feeling a little hungry anyway...". Amethyst flattened her ears at Seth's booming voice. But looking at the carcass made some of her worries vanish into thin air. She munched on the carcass leg as she intently watched Cinder walk away. "I guess I feel a little better..." Amethyst thought deeply. She really liked how her best friends were treating her after that horrid incident. She couldn't forget about them. They were very special. And that's how she felt about them all the time. Listening to fighting wasn't really that much of a difference compared to being safe inside of the Koti Den.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Lol, Ameythst, I didn't leave. Sorry about that last sentence. ^^

Cinder nods her head. "You are very welcome, Amethyst," she says. "I'm always glad to help," she adds. "Your mate was a good, loving and caring wolf and father," Cinder says softly. "You two fitted each other nicely, creating a beautiful pup," she nods her head in respect. Cinder sighs, remembering her past.

Last edited by Cinder Fire on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Daniel flattened her ears a she spoke. His abnormal grey eyes startling her. Something was not right about this male, but she couldn't put her mind on it. "Well... if you apologize to Amey, I'll accept you. If you struck down a foe, I suppose that makes you a worthy one. I'll be keeping an eye on you." She growled, a light hint of laughter in her voice. "However, I will not strike down the weak and pathetic like so." She said, giving him a casual nod.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 am

Shunook had been gone for awhile on patrol. but when she got back to the den she knew something was wrong. she ran toward ame sensing she was sad. "Ame what happened?!" shunooks voice trembled abit, she hated seeing her friends sad. she sat down by ame with a worried look. she looked to daniel and cinder questioningly,she looked back to ame. "Are you okay ame?" her tone was soft and calm. her tail flickered across the ground as she wait for a reply.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 am

Oh whoops. Sorry about that Cinder. That last sentence of yours just sounded like you walked away. I think I should have read that more clearly xD

Amethyst smiled at Cinder. She closed her eyes for a moment to think about all the times when Arrow would care so much for her and the time when she first gave birth to Boulder. It was a very lovely experience. "Yeah... He was...". Amethyst opened her eyes. "I'm still trying to get over it though". She sniffled. "It's just so hard though... I loved him. He was a very innocent member of this pack. And... He just had to be killed...". Amethyst took a deep breath and she looked back up at Cinder, wonderingly. Not long, her ears perked at another familiar voice. It was Shunook, another one of her friends. She watched as the whitish cream wolf walked up to her. Shunooks tone sounded worried to Amethyst. She looked up at her worried friend. "Oh, hello Shunook... Yeah... I guess I'm alright... I'm not in the best of moods. I'm still very sad deep inside. If you want to know why... It was because of Arrow's death... Seth killed him. If you want to know who Seth is, he is that red and white brute out there...". Amethyst pointed her paw out towards the Koti Den entrance towards where Seth and Daniel were. "He is just having a talk with Daniel... I'm still in shock. Even if Seth did apologize to me, I wouldn't be ready to accept it yet. Arrow meant everything to me... I'm... I'm just not ready to accept his apology for what he did to Arrow. I heard it was because Arrow had reminded him of his father. So that's why he killed him. I thought, 'Well that didn't mean you had to kill someone that has an innocent soul'". Amethyst took a breather. She then remembered about the awful fight Dark and Seth had. "You know Dark, right? Well he was so enraged about Arrow's death that he decided to try to get Rid of Seth. I told him to stop with the fighting... But he just rejected my command and continued to fight until he was tired...". Amethyst knew she had told stories like that to her other friends. But, they were true stories. She tried to smile again at Shunook as she noticed the whitish cream fae laying by her. She allowed Shunook to speak her opinion about the whole situation.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Dark appeared from the tree line with a loud growl. The massive, scarred brute scanned the area with his red eyes before continuing to walk on, snarling to himself. His anger was beginning to become more violent, and he could feel it. Dark's torn ear flicked at his name and he turned his scarred head. He let out an angry grunt after hearing what Amethyst had said, but turned his head back around and kept moving. His claws sank into the ground beneath him as he continued to patrol. Dark kept an eye on all the wolves in area as growls constantly emerged from him.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Itz okay Amethyst. ^^

Cinder nods her head, hearing her friend's words. She hears the killer's name. She turns around and saw the wolf (Seth). She bristles her fur, looking twice her size even though she is pretty large. She growls and narrows her eyes. "If I was there that time.... I will just ooh!" she says. Cinder tries to calm herself down. She just didn't like the fact that some wolves just kill. Cinder looks back up at Amethyst. She shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I just don't like the fact that some wolves have no respect for life," she nods her head respectfully. Cinder decides to keep her distance from the wolf, she just doesn't trust him.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Shunook nodded to ame and cinder. "Well, i would have fought, but i had to be on the other side of the territory!" shunook growled to herself then looked at cinder and nodded blankly. "I don't like wolves like that either." Shunooks tail became motionless. as she layed by Ame. "and ame arrow is in a better place now... just think of it that way." she spoke softly and kindly for the first time since she came here. No ones gonna make my friends upset! she thought angrily. "Also i probally would have fought to death for being so mad... especially since it was arrow. he was so kind and sweet. and really loved you and boulder. but would he want you to have grief and sorrow over him being gone?" shunook looked into ames eyes questioningly.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Kendrick who was silently stalking the Katmai pack kept is focus on one of his colleagues, Amethyst. The masculine Mexican canine emerald orbs curiously glowed intensely from the shadows. He wasn't to sure what happened, but he felt a slight connection to Amethyst. The connection that both had lost something precious to them, their love ones. Ken bowed his head and said something in his mind, "My condolences to you, Amethyst."

Last edited by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

The Koti Den - Page 23 Ken13
I'm Watching You, Guest!
The Koti Den - Page 23 Tumblr_lk0pv2xowc1qizu52o1_500
Family
The Koti Den - Page 23 Large_zpsd9a13242
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Cinder nods her head as she hears Shunook talk. Her fur on her back went down. Cinder sat down and licked her paw as she listens to the talking. She shakes her head. Cinder looks at Amethyst in a sympathetic way.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Kendrick raised his head back up from his bow. His gaze slightly averted from Ame, a small frown crossed his face. "Kendrick quit being a sour pants and return to the pack!" screamed his head. Kendrick groaned and slowly padded towards the pack, his gaze targeting a raven pelt she wolf with icy hue visionaries(Cinder Fire). Straightening his physique the Proti male silently padded over to the she wolf and grinned, "Hello there, mind if I chat with you a bit?"

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Daniel twitched her ears in annoyance as Seth didn't respond. "Well, welcome to the pack." She muttered, turning away and trotting off. She saw Kendrick speaking to Cinder Fire, but instead of approaching him like she normally would, she just stared at him, disconcerted, from a distance. The urge to speak to her best friend was strong, but something held her back. It just didn't seem right.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:55 pm

The female Proti listened intently to Shunook's and Cinder's words. They were very helpful and calming towards the light grey fae. She gave a deep breath. "Yeah... I guess I could think of Arrow that way... But it wouldn't make me feel any better. It's not the same without him anymore. That's why I'm still feeling a bit down...". A few moments later, a familiar scent came across her maw, as Amethyst took it in. It was very... Close. It seemed as if she had smelled that scent before. It was the scent of Kendrick, the lead Proti in the pack. Amethyst looked up at the Mexican grey, black, and brown wolf. It had been such a long time since she had seen Kendrick around. Where had he been all this time? "Hello there, Ken. How are you? I haven't seen you in... So long! Well... As you can probably tell, I'm not in the best of moods these hours. I can only hope I can get my greatfulness back sometime soon...". Amethyst wanted to smile since she had not seen her Proti companion in such a very long time. She couldn't get Arrow off of her mind, which was one thing that was bothering her a little. She listened as Kendrick tried to have a talk with Cinder about something.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Kendrick averted his eyes away from the shadowed fae(Cinder Fire) for a bit and turned to Ame. Showing his smile he responded, "Hello Ame, yes it has been awhile. I'm doing fairly well, thank you dear, I took some time off to settle myself, and I felt your vibe and just by looking at your gaze and the others I understand you lost something very precious to you, I'm sorry for your loss and hope you will be able to recover quickly. Remember the pack is here for you." Nodding his head to Ame, he changed his view to Dani his best friend. He saw that the golden she wolf was watching him but not approaching. Kendrick lobes perked and he flashed a smile towards her, and spoke, "Why are you just standing there Dani? Are you not going to greet me, dear friend?"

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Dani flattened her ears and stood still for a moment, hesitating. "Okay..." She muttered, approaching Kendrick, but avoiding his gaze. "Hi Amey, hi Cindy!" She said cheerfully, turning away from Keni. "Hey, Kendrick." She mumbled, turning back to the Lead Proti.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Kendrick raised one of his eyebrows, confused on the behavior of his friend. "Is there something wrong, Daniel? Did I do something wrong for you to behave like this towards me?" asked the Proti male softly. Ken tilted his head, his confusion obviously showing on his face, and his glassy green eyes showing worry for Daniel.

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Daniel twitched her ears, glancing at Amethyst and Cinder Fire. "Er...." The golden-cream female replied, glancing at her paws. "Uh... nothing important I guess." She said with a shrug, sniffing the air. "How have you been?"
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Kenny gave a small little pout, when Daniel replied to him improperly. Clearing his throat, he left the shadowed coat she wolf side(Cinder Fire) and glided in front of Daniel, her face now clearly in his view. Giving a sly smirk Ken said, "I'm well now that I got to see your face, soo... Why are you avoiding my gaze, Dani?" Ken eyes wickedly stare into the she wolf's amber eyes, his nose slightly close to hers. "Are you nervous to be around me?" he said in a slight evil tone.
(Ken has changed into something)

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Daniel took a step back as Kendrick slipped around her. Her ears where pinned, eyes wide. "N-nervous? No!" She growled, although it faltered into a whine. "No!" She said more firmly, but her eyes were still wide. "W-who cares Kendrick. It doesn't matter." Danisaur found herself frozen on the spot, as if the snow had trapped her paws.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Kendrick smile widen when Daniel turned into a nervous wreck. When she began to step back, he copied her move advancing more and more towards her. Closing his face to her, he briefly inhaled her scent and.... nibbled her ears playfully. Soon his smile turned into a laugh, "Ha-Ha I'm sorry Daniel.. I didn't mean to make you nervous." Kendrick backed away from Daniel, giving her space back to her. "I apologize for my rude behavior, I wanted my Daniel back."

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next