The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 2 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Daniel frowned in disappointment. "Are you sure,Nathan. You could have a great time here with is. Make new friends, hunt together, be in a protected home with everyone." She replied, obviously trying to persuade him.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Sideswipe sat by his den as normal he was thinking about going for a walk soon but wasnt sure. He Got lost in his thoughts again. he just stared off in the distance his tongue hanging out.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Male Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Daniel continued frowning and searched Nathan's gaze hopefully, although he hadn't responded yet. Sighing, the female gave the male a curt nod and padded slwo,y out of the den. She was exghuasted. She had gotten no sleep for two whole days. She had been to busy. But yet again, now wasn't the time for sleep. The pack was frieveing and so was she. She was still in shock of Rad's sudden death.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Sideswipe snaped out of it, Finally knowing where hes going to go, The Canyard Cliffs. He got up and began to walk there slowly. as he walked he had his head down and he padded off.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Brightbane sighed playfully and walk through the small group of mourning wolves. She felt there was nothing she could do, they wont listen to, being a "Loner" like she was. Loner... that's it... if I join their pack, perhaps they would listen to me... Brightbane grinned at the idea, but it quickly slipped away. How was she going to join? uh... Brightbane sat flustered on the snow, beating her forehead with her paw to make idea pop in her mind.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideswipe Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 am

As he was walking he changed his mind. he turned back around and walked back to his den and sat down. he sniffed the air randomly.
Sideswipe
Sideswipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:49 am

When your dreams                              
All fail and the ones                    
We hail are the worst, of all
And the blood's run stale...
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's no where we can hide....

The
huge brute padded through the soft falling snow, his green eyes staring eerily through the white veil falling before his face. His large paws pounded on the frozen earth, brushing snow aside in his wake. His breath billowed from his black nose, the hot air rising slowly, and disappearing altogether eventually high above his large green white head. He glided deftly over the powdery ground, his maw curved into a half snarl. He found that, when having an angry face, he could hunt with more spirit. And as a matter of fact that was exactly what he was doing, hunting, and very expertly as well. His large size didn't give him away as some may have thought, but at times it gave him a sure advantage.
Lifting his snout to the sky abruptly, her sniffed the air deeply. Scents crowded into his nose, along with more than a few snowflakes. Arching his neck, he shook his head, snorting loudly, the snowflakes tickling his nostrils as they melt at what seemed a snail's speed. But he had found the scent he had needed, at least. A arctic hare was nearby. He smelt it on the cool breeze. Crouching deftly, he slid in the direction of the mouth-watering smell. He continued his crawl until he spotted his prey, about a yard away from him. He had been sure to come at it downwind, so as to not give it a hint that he was arriving. He might as well be an unwelcome guest. Going down so low his belly fur brushed the white snow beneath him, he bunched up his leg muscles, getting ready for the final pounce that would give him this milky colored hare. His eyes glowed with a sudden fire. He had been longing to kill something. Then, he jumped.
Time seemed to slow as he neared his unaware kill. His could only see its fur. The white fur. That fur would soon be splattered and stained with its own red blood. He felt his heart jolt. White fur, splattered in blood. Eternally closed eyes. Maybe blue...?
His paws faltered, and he landed clumsily beside the hare. It flinched, letting out a pitiful scream. Bouncing quickly, he caught the hare just in time. Pinning it with his large paws, he felt it weaken. And as he bent to bite its small ivory neck, he scratched at his nose deeply, and he felt a burning pain. Filled with anger, he bit its neck deeply. Blood welled around his snout, and the hare ceased to move. This had been a awkward catch. But he wasn't thinking about how the catch had been bad. He was thinking about the hare's eyes. They had looked afraid, but ready to fight. But most of all, their color haunted them.
They had been blue.
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:21 am

Rennah flinched, a mere four meters away from her did a green and white blur cross her vision. She swiftly turned her head just in time to see him kill a hare. She turned and headed back to the den to see who was around.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:43 am

~~Boulder~~

The small grey and brown pup slowly got up as he looked outside for his mother. Then he began to realize something. He had forgotten about his friend, Rennah. He began to search for her outside of the Koti den. "Rennah! Rennah!" he called. With his small muzzle, he tried to sniff out her scent. It seemed to be in the air, but he didn't see her just yet. "Me want play!!" Boulder shouted excitedly. He continued to look for his friend, but didn't seem to see her anywhere.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:17 am

Rennah giggled and stalked up behind her little friend. Carefully she lifted her paws from the snow and set them back down, ready to pounce. She bolted and tackled Boulder playfully. "Gotcha!" She said.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:25 pm

(Heh, sorry for being inactive, there was an internet problem.)

Dark awoke from his long slumber, yawning loudly. He slowly rose to his paws and stretched out. The massive male gave a sigh of boredom as he left the secluded area he slept in and began to pad around the area, doing his usual patrolling. Dark couldn't help but smile as he saw Rennah and Boulder playing with each other. He sat down and closed his eyes, beginning to go deep in thought. His tail slowly moved from side to side, brushing the ground behind him. Dark gave out another yawn and he opened his red eyes and looked around the area.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:05 pm

~~Boulder~~

Boulder quickly noticed his friend and jumped with deep excitement. "Yay!! Let's play!!" he shouted as he felt himself being pinned down by Rennah. He softly nipped at her muzzle and carefully pawed at her stomach, causing no injury whatsoever. "I like playing!" the male pup said while laughing happily.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Rennah skidded on a small patch of exposed ice, accidentally crashing in to a snow bank. She laughed and jumped into the air. She scampered back over to Boulder and nipped his ear playfully. Then she sniffed the air thinking she had smelled something. It was Dark, he was near bye. She said a quick "See you later." To Boulder then she padded over to the direction of Dark's scent. "Dark!" She said excitedly. "I haven't seen you around, I was starting to think you.." her voice trailed off, and she shown a small smile. "Anyways, I'm glad you're still here."
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked as he heard a voice say his name. He turned his head to see Rennah walking towards him. "Hey kid. How are ya?" He asked as a smile spread across his face. Dark listened to what the pup had to say before letting out a laugh. "Ha!! Sorry kid, but if you think I was dead... there's little that can kill me!" Dark joked as he stretched quickly. "And look at you! I think you've grown since I last saw ya... aye... I think ya have." The massive male said as he patted Rennah on the head gently with one of his paws. "So... what have I missed?" Dark asked as he looked around.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 pm

"Yeah I have grown." Said the white pup proudly, her blue opal eyes sparkling. She looked just like her own mother. "You seem like you're in a good mood." She noted. She sat beside Dark and sighed contently. "You havn't missed much. Except for Rad, may she rest in peace, not much has happened." She said. "Do anything interesting lately?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Dark grunted. "Aye... poor lass... don't know what happened to her, she seemed to be getting better." He said as his face grimaced. "And to answer your question, nothing really... just the same patrolling and walking around." Dark said with a quiet growl. "It's been pretty boring... can't remember when I last had a good fight." He added as he looked around quickly. "Just seems like nothing... exciting happens around here..." Dark sighed as he looked down at the ground.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:47 pm

"Maybe that's for the best though." The pup said, referring to the fact that nothing exciting happens. "I know you like a little action, Dark, but sometimes the earth just needs to settle." She said. She smirked, "Maybe if you want to have fun you should go hunting. You could always kill something big, like a bear or something." She said. Hunting wasn't exactly Ren's thing, but she understood what it was like to seek out something that didn't come to you.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Dark grunted again. "I barely find bears out on the open plains... I did find a group of Mountain Lions though. They gave quite the fight... but not good enough..." The massive male sighed as he stretched. He looked down at Rennah and started to laugh again. "Anyway... you've heard enough from me kid... I doubt I've got much left to talk about." He said as he yawned. "Well... I'm going to do more patrolling... see ya later kid!" Dark said as he got up and began to walk around again, beginning his patrols once more.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Rennah watched the dark figure disappear in the distance and thought to herself intently. Sighing did she walk back closer to the den, her slim white figure blending in with her surroundings. She jumped up on her usual post, which was a rock about shoulder height of an adult wolf, and sat in silence as her blue opal eyes pierced through the falling snow.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:23 pm

When your dreams
All fail and the ones
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
The large male licked his paws absently, his mind currently being used. He didn't usually think, but after coming to this pack, he found he did think a good deal. And he wished that he would think more before doing something. Sitting up quickly, he raised his right hind paw and scratched his ear with a few rapid strokes. After finding that hare, he had had a lot on his mind. He could remember that one dream he had had where the white female he had killed on his first disturbing appearance had said she had forgiven him, but if that was so, why did she haunt him? Shaking his head miserably, he stood up, and began walking. He needed to get that female off his mind.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Daniel yawned, waking up. Seeing Chemical, she stumbled over tl him sleepily, her fur still slightly matted. "Hi, Chemi. How are you?" She yawned, shaking her head to clear her sleepiness. The cream colored female awaited a response from the white a green male, scratching behind her ear. She had a lot on her mind as well.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:37 pm

When your dreams
All fail and the ones
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you

The brute turned, his green eyes filled with misery and despair. But he was relieved to see a familiar face for the first time for awhile. He felt as though he had been living under a rock like some sort of bug. He gave a weak smile. Weak? Oh yes, he felt weak.
"Hello, Daniel. I'm doing..." he made a strange noise. Should he tell the truth? He sighed. He didn't want anyone to worry. Not that they would. "Good. And you? You look well." he chuckled.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Daniel frowned at his hesitated response. "Don't lie to me now, Chemical. We're friends, and I won't take no for an answer." She scolded, but there was a warm gleam in her eyes. "Me, oh yes. I'm doing just a salways." She responded briskly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:10 am

When your dreams
All fail and the ones
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you

Chemical blinked, looking surprised. How had she known that he was lying? Females. They seemed to know everything sometimes. Sitting down, he shuffled his paws awkwardly. Where would he start? If he told her about his recent haunting, he might as well tell her it all. Start from the beginning. Clearing his throat, he looked at the smaller female in the eyes.
"I'm going to tell you a story, okay? So bear with me. So um... There once was a family, and that family had two pups. When they were born in Canada's Glacier National Park his parents called him Snowfur, and his sister..." He paused. He wouldn't give away the person in the story so soon. "Frost. Uh...Anyways, Snowfur's pelt was completely white. His family loved them very much. When Snowfur was 5 months old, he finally had to taste the bitterness of death. His mother died of a mysterious sickness, or at least his father had said when she had disappeared one day, leaving Snowfur, Frost, their father and their pack to themselves. When times became hard, his father was gone for most of the day, scavenging for what little food he could find. But both Snowfur and his father knew of a cattle ranch nearby. One day, when his father was desperate enough, he went to the cattle ranch, and did not come back that evening. Snowfur, afraid of what may have happened to his father, left his sister and the pack at the den, and followed his father's scent trail that led to the cattle ranch. When he got there, he found the body of his father, a bullet lodged in his forehead. A anger settled into his body for a revenge on his father, but being so young there was nothing he could do. He lay next to his father's cold body, falling asleep fitfully with dreams of dying.
When Snowfur awoke, he did not feel his father's cold fur. Rather, he was lying on something soft, and comforting. His head popped up to see an indian girl, with green paint all over her fingers, leaning over him. Snowfur got scared and tried to move away, but the indian grabbed him and pulled him toward her, petting his head and calling him: Ahiga (He fights).
Ahiga was raised by the native americans until he was one years old. His mind was always on his pack, and what may have happened to them. He had not seen a single wolf for sometime. The native American's had painted his white fur with markings such as eyes and fire with green paint. They always had food for him, and in return he helped them hunt. He felt very loved in this place, he wished never to leave, but he knew that something was wrong among the humans. They always smelt scared.
One day, Ahiga awoke to the sound of screeching and loud banging noises. Bursting through the tent of the kind native American girl who had found him, a horrible scene lay before his eyes. White man were attacking! He had heard them mentioned many times before, but he had never dreamed of them coming here, to this little haven. He stood frozen, terrorized by the scene. Only did he move when he saw the indian girl who had raised him, shot to the ground. He ran over to her, whimpering and sticking his nose in her clothes, trying to save her scent in his nose, trying to keep him with him, but she smelt sour. She was dying. And she pet his head one last time whispering. "Bidziil...(He is strong)" before dying. Ahiga, dazed by the death of his guardian, turned to see so much death around him. Something snapped inside of him, and he felt his adrenaline pump, insanity filled him like a disease. Turning wild he jumped at the white man's throat who had killed his guardian. When he had finished him off, he went to the others, rage boiling inside of him. He ran straight over them, and he could hardly hear their screams. They would pay dearly for the life they had taken from him. Fighting fiercely, the last thing he remembered with blood on his paws before something hit him, and he was knocked out.
When Ahiga woke again, he was on cold, hard rocky ground. Looking up, he realized he was in a metal thing. White Man had captured him! Outraged, he ran into the large kennel walls, feeling them bend under his weight. Hearing the noise, a white man came into the room, a bucket of meat in his hand. He stood there, as if he was trying to tempt him with the very sight of the human. When he had fought to no avail, he lay down, too tired to continue.
Then the man opened the metal door, and dumped the meat in, then walked away, closing and locking the door. Seeing this, Ahiga thought of something, and decided to put it into action.
the next day, he opened his eyes a tiny bit, searching for any sign of the man. But he wasn't there. Standing up, he dumped his bowl of meat that he had not eaten over, and whined and growled. He scratched at the ground, trying to make as much noise as possible. Then he heard the man coming. He lay down, panting deeply as if he had just ran for three miles straight.
"Native wolf, come you devil!" the man said ungraciously, opening the cage a bit to throw in the meat. Seeing his chance, Ahiga sprang forward and bit off the hand, and eventually killed the white man. He escaped the building, taking down anything in his path. Everything was ruined. The native Americans were all dead. The white men would pay dearly.
And that day, they did.

It was a year since that dreadful day happened. Ahiga lived on his own, a savage he-wolf who cared for no one. When the food went low, he tried stealing it from a pack, and he..He...He ended up killing someone there, but in the end, he stayed with that pack. Not knowing what name to use out of all the ones he had been given, he called himself..." Chemical let out a long breathe. "Chemical, and he has that name still." He looked out at the horizon. "And that wolf he killed haunts him even now." he whispered.
Sokea
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:03 am

Arrow felt his grief still whiegh with him on his shoulders. His fur was all matted and he coninued to look out to his long gone dead friends grave. His muscular shoulders slumped as well head his eyes where dull with the searing pain of his loss that kept him from his sleep and eat. He stood stiff as a rock as he had tears leak from the engulfed green fire. "Why did you go...? And the worst of it all I never got to say good bye... forever...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next