The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+24
Kiba
Kaala
Kendrick
Luna
Boulder
Shimo
Chelsea
Apatu
Jace
Moonlight
Tsume
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Storm
Cinder Fire
Sokea
Sideswipe
Rennah
Woof
Amethyst
Dark
Brightbane
Shadow
Daniel
28 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 5 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Daniel Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 5 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t370p855-the-koti-den-part-5 List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 5 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Rennah blushed slightly but shook it off. She chased Storm, picking up her pace. 'There is an advantage to being young and not completely grown.' She thought. 'More streamline. You run faster.' Her legs moved with precision, she was like a bullet, but Storm was fast too. Eventually she caught up with him and realized how far from the den they had run. Her breath left her body in huffs from all the exertion. "Look how far we ran." She said as she caught her breath, gesturing towards the den in the distance. She smiled, she loved running, it made her feel alive.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Storm sighed. "We better get back then." He started walking towards their destination. "So you ran really fast, you'll make a great hunter." He said. As they made their way back to the den he saw a stray elk. It was injured and was most likely thrown out of the herd. "Hey Renny," he said in a hushed tone as he lowered his body down to not be seen bye the injured prey. "Wanna hunt you're first meal?" He asked.
Storm
Storm

Male Join date : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Rennah got into a stalking position, nodding her head nervously. "How?" She whispered. "There is only two of us." She said surprised. "How could two wolves, a yearling and a 6 month old, take down an elk all bye themselves?" The question popped out of her mouth as she looked at Storm questioningly.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Storm smirked. "What do you think I did on my way here?" He said. "I'll lead, just stay away from the hooves and you'll be fine. This is a female so we won't have to worry about antlers." He said. He slowly moved forward, stalking the injured elk, and scenced Rennah's silent foot fall behind him. He was slightly nervous because this was Rennah's first time hunting but he knew everything would go smoothly. The elk's ear flickered and the brute instantly froze. It then began to wobbily run so he bolted toward it. As soon as he had a good advantage he sank his teeth into it's hind, and it staggered and slowed but kept moving.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Rennah sprinted like a dart to it's target, and latched her jaw onto the neck of the elk while Storm anchored it and kept it from running. She sunk her teeth into it's neck and she gasped as blood gushed from it. She let go, thinking it was dead, but quickly bit it again when it started to move. She watched as it's movements slowly stopped and let go again.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked as he raised his head. He had recently woken up from his slumber and some noises had interested him. He got up and began to pad over towards where the noises had come from. "Well done. Both of you." The massive, scarred male said to Rennah and Storm as he saw them standing over the body of an Elk. "They can be a real pain sometimes... can't remember how many times I've had them kick me in the face..." Dark said with a small laugh as he sat down. "And by the way, Storm, about the thing you said earlier? You're welcome." He said with a smile. "Now, I hope you don't mind me asking... but how do you two know each other?" Dark asked as he let out a yawn.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Rennah smiled as she noticed Dark. She took a moment to think of an answer. "Well, Storm is from my old pack. We were like brother and sister.." She started. "He came to see me and make sure I was still alive, and now he's Staying!" She said excitedly.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Brightbane hummed cheerfully as she got up and skipped about, her tail whipping around. As she turned her head she noticed two wolves and a pup who looked like they were in deep conversation. Not wanting to disturb them, she continued to hum as she skipped past them and started to do an strange spinning thing as she skipped.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Rennah's ear flicked slightly at the sound of the one called Brightbane. She saw in her peripheral vision the bright furred wolf moving around in quite an odd way. At first the young wolf was worried that Brightbane may be having a stroke or something but then she giggled and realized she was just happy. The white fae turned her attention back to Dark and Stormy, waiting for either one to pick up the conversation.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked and he turned his head, seeing a wolf skip around oddly, part of his brow raised. "What the?" He said quietly as the wolf continued to skip. He shook his head and turned back to the two wolves in front of him. "Well, that's good to hear. I'm glad you can still find someone equivalent to family." Dark replied as he looked at the forest behind them. Deep in thought, he grunted quietly as memories of his only family came to mind. He shook his head quickly and turned back to Rennah and Storm.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Storm looked at the elk laying in the snow. "Want some Dark? There is definitely plenty of it to go around." He said as he ripped a chunk off for himself to eat. He sat and enjoyed his meal.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Dark grinned and nodded. "Aye! I can't remember the last time I ate!" The massive male said with a laugh as he tore a large chunk of meat off the carcass and began to eat it. Not to long after he had taken the piece, Dark had finished off his meal and yawned before rising to his paws. "Well... I better go do some patrolling... I'll see ya all later." He said as he began to pad away to the outskirts of the territory. He let out a loud yawn as he began his patrols.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Storm laughed at Darks enthusiastic response. When he left he said, "So soon? Alright see you later." He decided Dark was definitely friend, not foe. "He's great." The brute said to Rennah. He ripped off another small chunk of meat and ate quietly, occasionally glancing at Rennah eating hers. Once he was done he stretched and decided it was time to get back to the den. "I'll start heading back to the den, see ya there." He said to his friend.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Shunook got up and shook her pelt smelling new wolves. she walked over to rennah and a new male (storm) "Hello i'm Shunook and you are?" shunook sat down on her hind legs looking over the wolf with a keen eye. she swayed her tail back in forth waiting for an answer.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Storm looked at the fae and smiled. "Oh, hi. I'm Storm, Pleased to meet you. I'm Rennah's friend.." He greeted the white wolf. He looked around and then back to the fae.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Cinder shakes herself and she walks towards the Koti den. She sees a wolves (Storm, Rennah, and Shunook). She lifts her head, noticing unknown wolves. Cinder signs and looks at the sky. She yawns quietly and she walks towards the tall grass near the Koti den. The female sits down, watching everything. Cinder's stomach growls. "Hmm, I have to hunt soon, she says to herself."
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm

-OOC Cinder if you want there is an elk laying in the snow here to eat-
Storm strechted and rolled in the snow, his muscles very pleased by the needed stretch. He yawned out of slight boredom. The brute's brown eyes drift to a black wolf in the distance. He nods a courteous greeting then moves his attention back to Rennah and Shunook.
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:12 pm

~~Boulder~~

The grey and brown pup slowly rose from his grassy bed inside of the Koti den. He gave a yawn, showing his sharp teeth. Although he didn't have all of his teeth yet, they still were quite sharp to dig into some tasty meat. A small gust of wind entered inside of the Koti den. It felt very refreshing. Boulder slowly padded out of the den and gave a big smile. "Hello!" he said proudly as he looked up at three or four adult wolves gathered round the den. This made him feel excited. There was also a new scent that came to his small muzzle. He sniffed the air. It was a new pack member. Boulder walked over slowly to the new wolf (Storm) and greeted him. "What a nice day it is today. What is your name? Mine? I'm Boulder. The son of my parents, Amethyst and Arrow. They are very lovely parents of mine". He allowed himself to sit down as he smiled at all the wolves that were resting by the den.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Rennah's eyes brightened at the sight of Boulder, it had been awhile since he had seen him. She nudged Storm excitedly. "Storm this is Boulder! Boulder how have you been, how old are you now, it's been so long?" She asked.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:25 pm

-Thanks, Storm XD-

Cinder sees elk in the snow. She walks quickly towards it. She bends her neck and she quietly eats it. Cinder licks her snout every now and then to remove blood. She wags her tail slowly. Yum, this should keep something in my stomach, she thought.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm

~~Boulder~~

Boulder wagged his tail at the voice of his friend, Rennah. "Hey Ren! It's really been a long time! I'm about 5 months of age now. I have learned to control what I say and how my sentences go. I learned a lot from both my father and mother. So my speaking language as progressed a lot lately". The male pup looked up at another male wolf (Storm). He smiled at him, delighted to see another member join the pack. "So, how's life?" he asked in a kind manor. Slowly, his tail slid back and forth, very calmly. Feeling relaxed and at ease with himself, he waited patiently for a reply.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Rennah smiled. "Yeah it's been pretty good, Life's been treating me well." She sat and looked up at Storm. "Storm was a real pick me up." She said. She looked at Boulder up and down, seeing how her friend had grown. It seemed like just yesterday they were pups playing and running around together.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Cinder perks her ears as she hears talking. She lifts up her head and she looks at Boulder and Rennah. She tilts her head watching the two young wolves. Cinder doesn't recognize them. She turns her body around and she sits and observes them. Her blue eyes was in action.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 pm

shunook layed down and nodded to storm "nice to meet you." she turned her head seeing boulder and smiled warmly. shunook's tail swayed back and forth dusting up the snow. she watched boulder and rennah for awhile. then she got up. "i gotta start patrol like dark did." she ran off to start patrol. after a bit Shunook saw dark up ahead and ran past him with a grin and powered on to finish her patrol.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Cinder turns her head towards a walking sound. Her ears move around. She turns quickly. She scents two coyote walking in different directions. Cinder shows her large canines. She snarls as she sees one coming towards her.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next