The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
Current Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
Current Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
Current Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
Current Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

Current Ranks

Go down

Current Ranks Empty Current Ranks

Post by Siren Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! As stated in our name, our pack is a canid RolePlay based on one of Alaka's most dangerous mountain! So, of course, in RolePlay characters will have to carry out different ranks that fit them. Each rank is unique in itself, so choose wisely.

Doyen
There are only two special members in this group (Myself; Siren, and Macy). We are the website creator and pack founders, and are not ones to fool around with. The Doyen is the highest ranks, being they are the 'Alphas' of the pack. Respect us, and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Proti
The Proti's are a small group of members who help the Doyens and moderate the site. They are well-trusted members who've proved they can handle the job. Macy and Siren will choose 2-5 Proti's at a time, depending on when they are needed. This is the highest achievable rank that members can recieve.

TotM
One Tribute will be selected by the Proti's and Doyen's each month. The Tribute of the Month is a member who was active, kind, and helpful to other members. It is a great honor to be selected, so do not take it for granted.

Pranice
The Pranices are the warriors of the pack. They are usually along the cliffline, fending off any predators in order to keep the pack safe. Pranices are usually larger canines who are aggressive, and enjoy the thought of killing.

Jeager
The Jeagers are the hunters of the pack. They are known for their many abilities including strength and speed, and will often fan out of the territory to hunt as a group. The Jeagers are important, because without food the pack would diminish.

Raffen
The Raffens are usually more subtle wolves who enjoy padding around the territory to gather various materials. They gather bones, dead animals, and sometimes even herbs.

Wache
The Waches are sneaky canines who usually waltz out of the territory to keep watch over the land. They guard the pack's essential land, marking the territory and reporting anything suspicious to the Doyens or Protis.

Saimoor
The Saimoors are usually careless wolves who risk thier lives for the welfare of the pack. They will usually be found climbing the cliff faces or reaching peaks in order to explore the land and report back to the Doyens and Protis.

Celete
The Celetes are the healers of the pack. They usually are always ready to heal wounded wolves, and have great knowledge of herbs and natural resources. The Celetes are usually caring beings.

Nerabi
The Nerabis are members who are more than 1 year and 2 months of age. They are the teenagers of the packs, and are not yet adults.

Infano
The Infanos are the pups of the pack. Ages range from 1 day to 1 year and 2 month. After this, you'll be moved to a Narabi.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum