The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Moonlight Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

I relax next to my elk carcass. I see a coyote. I go to provoke it. The coyote  is week. I kill it and walk away, happy of killing that coyote
Moonlight
Moonlight

Female Join date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Cinder turns her head and sees a while she wolf (Moonlight). She bends down, watching the female. Her ears turn the opposite direction. Could this be another newcomer? She thought. Cinder yawns quietly, hoping to not cause any attention.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Female Join date : 2013-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Arrow noded to Dark as he came along and then barked as a reply to his mate. But soon loosing the train of thought as Siren lashed out with dominece at Chemical. Confused as Arrow seen Danil and Chelsea stand up. Getting up did he walk to the cream colored Porti. "What happend...?" was all he could say. Part of him said to stand up for the green and white brute but another told him to stay out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:38 am

lol porti

Chelsea jumped hearing Siren, the small fae fought back a growl and remained quiet. Siren was the doyen after all, and she couldn't disrespect him like that. Her tail twitched as she lowered her head and shot a look at him. Her ears flickered barely hearing Daniel's words. "Huh? oh shhssh no no." she said feeling slightly embarrassed.  She placed a paw on the proti's muzzle as if trying to silence her. "Besides I don't think he'd like me in that way either." Chelsea added with a shudder. "Wait I'm mean, anyways! How about that Four huh?" she said with a small devious grin hoping her distraction would work. Her words were directed to Daniel, but her gaze was kept on Chembutt and Siren not to far from them.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:35 am

Daniel was about to reply until Four was abruptly brought into the conversation. "What about Four?" She inquired, a confused look in her eye. "Has he been causing havoc?"
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 am

Rennah whined and lie down, watching Chemical confront Siren. The tension was think in the air. Ren scampered off towards the den, wanting to get away from what may happen.
Rennah
Rennah

Female Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the aggression in the current scenario. He unconsciously grinned as he remembered back when he was loner. It was always like this. The grin left his face as he looked at both Chemical and Siren. "Both would surely bring the results of an interesting... perhaps thrilling battle..." Dark murmured under his breath, his eyes seemed to say the same thing. As he watched the two, the massive male moved in slightly closer, should a battle happen and go too far. He would at least try to break it up. Finally, Dark stood still, and let whatever scenario unfold.

Last edited by Dark on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Cinder watches the wolves. She wasn't in the pack's circle. She quietly sneaks behind the pack and she quickly climbs her tree. Cinder stands on top of the tree branch, watching everything that goes on. She tries to stay out of the pack's eye.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 pm

lol wolves can't climb trees XD
Rennah poked her head out of the den nervously. She was worried that Dark would join in the soon to be fight. Her eyes held the worry of the young pup she didn't want to be. Rennah always told herself she was more mature than most pups, but deep on the inside she was just a pup. Looking back and forth from Siren to Chemical to Dark, hoping that one of them or any of them made the right choice.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Chelsea unusually laughed  and just shook her head. "Nevermind well talk about it later." she replied standing up now. Her body was tense as she watched Chemical and Siren. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Dark. The fae turned to look at him, growling lowly now. His eyes displayed enjoyment of what was happening before them. Her tail flicked as she turned her attention back to the males. As she watched them, she saw a little figure poking her head out from the den. Chelsea motioned for the pup to stay inside, knowing if this got out of hand she could get hurt.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Rennah ducked her head back into the den, getting Chelsea's hint. 'She's right, things could get ugly.' I thought, whining nervously. The pup sighed, watching carefully from inside the den.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Daniel was abouto argue until she saw the pup, Rennah. Giving Chelsea a brief glabce, she scooped up the pup's scruff in her jaws and carried her to the far end of the den. "You'll be safe here, little one. Would you like to play a game?" She asked, hoping to distract the pup. The Proti hoped Siren wouldn't cause a commotion with Chemical. She knew both male sto be aggressive, but a fight exploding within the pack wouldn't be good.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Rennah smiled, thankful for a conversation. "I'm not one to like games... I only play'em with Boulder cuz he doesn't have anyone else to. But i'll talk if you want." She said, eager to forget about the soon to be fight.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Daniel blinked. Rennah wasn't like most pups. "Uh... okay. What would you like to talk about?" She asked, pausing to lay down aroun dthe pup. It was a motherly instinct, besides, the harsh winter wouldn't help keep the pup warm. "Oh, and I'm Daniel, a Proti. Siren's second in command." She explained, patiently awaiting Rennah's introduction.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Rennah was surprised, no one had layed with her sence her mother. But smiled because in truth she was cold. Rennah decided whether or not to ask what she really wanted to know. "Why does Siren not like me? Did I do something?" I asked. That day with Shadow still haunted her memory, The Doyen had been as cold as ice.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Daniel twitched her ears at the pup, anger, sympathy, and understanding churning in her amber gaze. "Siren... is a tough nut to crack. I would know. It's not that he doesn't like you, he just has trust issues. He's... struggling with things." Flicking her ears, dismissing any furtger questions about what Siren was struggling with.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Rennah understood and decided to leave it at that. "So, I uh, I don't really know what to do most of the time around here. Most of the time I just kind hang out on a rock outside." I said, gesturing towards the den entrance. "What do you do?"
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Daniel curled arpund the pup more closely and listened as she spoke. "Well, being a Proti, I watch over the pack. But sometimes, I like to explore and hunt with others." She said, thinking about old friends. "Hmm, how about a story?" Daniel offered kindly, licking the pup's forehead in a friendly matter. She has always loved the little ones.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Rennah smiled appreciatively and nodded. She was eager to here a good story. "My mother used to tell stories all the time." I sayed, curling up to Daniel. She awaited the tale with excitement.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Daniel thought for a moment before turnin gher attention back to the pup. ["What kind of story would you like to hear?"[/b] She inquired, not sure what story to tell.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennah Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 pm

"A story that you find special." I simply stated. "The best stories come from the heart." My blue opal eyes shined with delight. I sat curled up with Daniel, wanting to hear anything and everything from her new friend.
Rennah
Rennah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Cinder watches all the commotion from the tree. Her blue eyes move everywhere. She yawns quietly and shakes her head. Cinder feels bored.Just waiting for the time to enjoy myself.. She began to think. She wonders if there were any survivors from her pack since the fight. Cinder shakes her head quickly avoiding those thoughts. She sighs and she continues watching.

Last edited by Cinder Fire on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wolves can't climb trees...)
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Cinder Fire wrote:Rennah, this wolf can.... for some reason. I may tell you why later... maybe. XD

Cinder watches all the commotion from the tree. Her blue eyes move everywhere. She yawns quietly and shakes her head. Cinder feels bored.Just waiting for the time to enjoy myself.. She began to think. She wonders if there were any survivors from her pack since the fight. Cinder shakes her head quickly avoiding those thoughts. She sighs and she continues watching.
Cinder Fire, wolves CANNOT climb trees. Please try to be more realistic. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~

Daniel twitched her nose. "Okay..." She laid, thinking. "How about an adventure tale?" She offered, excitedly.
Daniel
Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinder Fire Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Cinder gets up from lying down in the grass. Her stomach growls. Cinder sees the food that she had brought from the pack but she ignores it. She yawns stretching. Soon, she quietly walks towards the place where deer call, home.
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Akita wrote:The fae, as well, postioned herself promptly in front of her aquaintance. Asking about her history was quite a difficult thing to explain. Not that it had been apalling or anything, but she had never seen this canibe either, so could she know what went on? It was worth a try at second thought though. "Well uhm...." She started. "I am not sure if you heard of the fellow names, Nakita and Marrok?" She paused giving the female some time to think before she added on... "They are my parents... I cant tell why you have never seen me before, maybe i was exploring the world at the time." A small smile crept along her petite maw as she gazed at the elegant fae, tilting her head with curiosity as she responded.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 Shadow14
Of course this wolf must have been born into the pack, walking around as if she knew every burrow which lay in the shadows. The ivory tinted femme was not fond of pups, she hardly knew how to act around them or what to expect. It seemed far easier to avoid the little creatures in the first place than confront another awkward meeting. Shadow's gaze drifted away from the young fae to past Akita's shoulder and at the duo which stood out. The unmistakable snow pelt ornamented in toxic green hues stood out amongst the thin layers of blanketed snow along with the familiar grey coating adorning another brute, the Doyen. Narrowing her glacial optics she watched their postures; tense and ready for battle they both stood. It seemed her loyalties would be tested soon. Lightly biting down in annoyance, the femme stared, willing Chemical to hush the feuds he sought. It seemed she would be seeking a confrontation with the brute sooner than she thought.

"How far out into the world have you wandered?" Shadow asked, abruptly tearing her attention away from the duo and back towards the purely coated young fae. The annoyance washed away from her features but continued to fester within her. She did not desire to be caught up in the possible feauds but if blood was to be spilled, who's side would she fight for? For now the quarrel seemed to be strictly actions, and with any hope, it would remain that way. Pushing the thoughts aside, the ivory hued femme waited patiently for Akita's reply.
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 32 Shadow12
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next