The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den - Part 5

+23
Frith
Aphrodite
Jace
Sideswipe
Rennah
Four
Siren
Tsukikanji
Shunook
Mistainia
Meadow0115
Kaala
Nakita
Daniel
Brightbane
Cinder Fire
Luna
Dark
Shadow
Amethyst
Sokea
Chelsea
Kendrick
27 posters

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 Empty The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Kendrick Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 Snowymountain

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

(I have created a new thread to freshen it for all of you guys, please continue where you all have left off) Previous roleplay: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/t332-the-koti-den List of past roleplays: https://thekatmainativespack.rpg-board.net/f2-old-roleplay-topics
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Part 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Koti Den - Part 5

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 pm

The adolescent canid curled amongst her mother, still shivering. she would listen to her mothers gentle advice as it made her relaxed. closing her eyes, she thought of taking a well nap. but the soft wind nipped at her anytime she tried. and she continued to whimper in frustration.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Nakita smiled as her adolescent pup curled up against her.She was not at small as she used to be, but she was still small enough to be wrapped up in her mothers tail.Nakita then placed her fluffy tail over her pup, protecting her from the cold dose could sleep.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 pm

Akita fell asleep immediately. immediately after the warmth of her mothers tail heated her yet energetic, frail, body. her soft, glacial visionaries clasped close as she pressed against her mother cosily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:57 am

Dark returned from his search for a Yeti, growling quietly in disappointment. His red eyes showed a hint of anger, but mainly just showed how bored he was. "It looked like it was the perfect place for a Yeti!" he thought to himself. "And the rumours seemed to help that! But yet, there was none." Dark sighed as he looked around, not seeing much activity, and yawned. He realized how tired he was before padding over to the entrance of the den. Instead of going inside, he simply laid down outside of it and closed his eyes. Dark stretched one final time before going to sleep.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:28 am

yawning as Arrow walked out of the den and grabed a small chunk of meat. for himself and a huge chunk for his mate and son. "this should do" he mumbled as he carryed the food back. walking back in did he put the meat by amethyst paws and ate his fill before licking boulder a good morning then did he take the chain around boulders neck and put it back on his. "he can wait a little while longer." he smiled before watching over them in a protective manner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 am

Feeling hungry, Amethyst noticed that her mate had given her a huge chunk of meat. She smiled at him and licked him on his head as if to say, "Thank you so much". She slowly sank her teeth into the meat and had her fill which meant that Boulder could have his. She watched as he woke up a moment later but nursed for a while. She gave him a few soft licks slowly from the top of his head and going all the way down to his little tail. You could almost make out the color of Boulder's pelt now. He was grey with patches of brown. A mixture of the two parents. Amethyst then gave a yawn and put her head down onto the den floor, looking her mate sweetly in the eyes. She knew that he was a protective wolf. That's one of the things she loved about Arrow.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder awoke and nursed off of his mother. He felt as his dad licked him "good morning". He softly pawed at his mother's stomach as he was getting the milk from the nipple. Then he felt as his mother gave him a few licks down his body. He felt comforted that way.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Dark slowly awoke from his slumber, his claws dug into the ground. He stood up and shook himself before beginning to walk around. "What to do..." Dark growled quietly as continued to pad on. He sighed and looked out to the Plateau, "I might not be a Jeager... but I might as well hunt something, it's not fighting but it's the next best thing..." Dark yawned as he charged towards the hunting grounds, bored out of his mind.

-The Plateau-
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Rad yawned and stepped out of her cave, feeling bored. she felt the cold wind blow around her paws, chilling them. She shivered, she was still not used to the cold weather that this area seemed to support on. rad nodded stiffly to herself and quickly walked towards the den site, wondering what the others are up to.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Dark sighed quietly as he returned from his hunting, dragging the Elk he had killed along with him. He quickly placed it down near the den and took his own piece. He found a quiet area and laid down, beginning to eat his share. "Hmph... sure wish something exciting would happen..." Dark said during mouthfuls, though he hadn't realized he had said it aloud. He finished off his piece and yawned, standing up and shaking himself. He sat back down and scanned the area with his red eyes, tensing himself and preparing to get into action should anything that requires it happens.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Shaking her fur, Chelsea spotted Dark dragging back a carcass. She laughed to herself and knew they wouldnt need to hunt again for a few days at least. She sighed sitting across from the den and turned her pale blue gaze to the sky. Maybe ill go hunt in a day or two.. she sighed laying down. The female didn't feel like sleeping anymore, she was kinda tired of it by now. Instead she just watched her surroundings.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Rad smiled and sat down on the white snow, her green eyes examining the pack from behind a bush. she saw several wolves doing many things, like a wolf who was feasting on an elk, and amethyst in her den with her new pup. she wondered if they were happy, since ihana's death had shaken rad, but the rest of the wolves were acting like it never happened. rad frowned angrily. who were these wolves, that act like a death is nothing more then a pin prick to their easy lives? rad softly growled and lowered her head to the soft snow.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Kaala walks slowly throw a territory, which she has never been to. She looks down at the ground taking small steps. Kaala was tired of walking. She has been walking since a while and now her legs hurts.
Kaala soon starts to smell wolves scents. She immediatly looks around her. Kaala follows the scents of the wolf. She soon sees a den and a female with a pup. She also saw many other wolves. Kaala wasnt sure what to do. She sits down and waits to see if someone will come up to her to talk with her since she was way too shy.
Kaala
Kaala

Female Join date : 2013-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Walking out of the den did Arrow stretch his large muscular body. Sniffing the air did he get all of the familiar scents of the pack but one. Looking to the way the scent leads strongest did he spot a white fea. Tilting his head as his eyes hardened but the softend for he knew how the pack reached to his arrival. Walking over to the fea for she looked shy, did he wag his tail to show he was friendly. "Hello, I'm Arrow Jeager of this pack. Who may you be?" He tilted his head as he walked up to the fea. "This is the Katmi natives pack, if you did not happen to know. May I be the first to welcome you and make yourself at home, follow." Walking off with a flick of his tail telling the fea to follow him. Walking to a carcass did he rip off three huge chunks of flesh one for the fea (kaala) the other his mate and himself. Walking to the den did he invite the fea inside seting some food by his mates paws with the other next to a clean nest in the den not far from him and Amethyst. "Here you go, this can be your nest/bed or you can pick something else. And there's some food for you to eat. You can eat and rest and will be safe if you need anything come to me or my mate here can help you." Showing his mate with a young pup nursing from her belly. Did he sit and wait for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 am

Dark saw Arrow stretching from the corner of his eye, he turned his head and saw him padding over to a white wolf, then Dark realized that her scent was not of this pack. He was about to go over but when he saw Arrow start talking to them in a friendly way, Dark stayed still. "Hmph... Arrow and his "nice" ways, we know nothing about this stranger and he goes and invites them into the den." Dark growled quietly before turning his head back around, he remained tensed as he looked around the place.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 am

Waking up to the morning sunlight that came through the den, the grey female fae gave a yawn, showing her sharp teeth. An unfamiliar scent reached her nose. It was the scent of another female wolf. Amethyst watched as her mate went out to talk to her. She smiled, turning her head down towards the nursing Boulder, still latched onto her stomach. She gave him a few licks before turning her head towards the two wolves again. When she saw that Arrow had invited the fae into the den, to Amethyst, the female fae looked a bit shy. She gave a warm friendly smile towards her and relaxed her posture. Momentarily did Arrow come back with more food. The grey female sank her teeth into the flesh, getting the juiciest part and then licking her chops afterwords. She licked her mate on his cheek as if to thank him for the delicious food. She lay peacefully as Arrow showed the white female where she could sleep.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder nursed for quite a while. He needed the milk he could get to grow up big and strong. He was about two weeks of age now and he was going to have to eat solid food sometime soon. He squirmed around until he felt the gentle lick of his mother' tongue against his soft pelt. He showed a smile as he went back for a quick nap.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 am

Arrows eyes went big for he did not know that his son was geting bigger by the min. seeing his pelt had finaliy shown did he small for it looked just like amehtyst and him. with a brown leg to add, he smiled for it reminded him of his father were he had one paw like that. sighing as memories came to his mined of his father and him and his brother and sisters. then going back to the howl that he swor he heard did he shake his head to clear it. licking Cuan (Boulder) a few times on the head as a 'good morning sleepy head' and 'wake up my little pup'. "my have you gotten, big all to fast." did he smile down at Cuan meaning little pup/wolf. his pack used to call him that even though he grew to be huge and muscular, but Arrow wanted to bring his tribe here and into the ways of his son's life, to hear the storys and way of life arrow used to live. laying down so his nose was next to Boulder as he watched over him and amethyst. "we did well... more of you did well amethyst."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:53 am

Amethyst smiled at her mate. "You did well too. You helped me to make this handsome beauty. I think he will grow up big and strong. Although this is Boulder's decision, I think he will become either a Jeager or a Pranice. That is, if he aw that interested in fighting or just taking something down". She touched noses with Arrow in an affectionate manor. She was very happy to be his mate. She would never turn him down. That's how much she loved him. She saw that he was trying to wake Boulder up. She smiled as she saw that he was. These were the best moments of her life. Seeing Boulder grow up so fast. A tear came from one of her eyes. They sparkled with extreme happiness. "You have no idea how much I love you right now. I will never let you down. You are my one and only" she whispered into her mate's ear.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder soon woke up and gave a small yawn. He squirmed a little as though he was trying to get more comfortable. His eyes were still closed but they would open sometime soon. He was very good at smelling things so he always found his way towards things. He felt as his father gave him a few licks to wake up more. His breathing was a little fast but slowed down afterwords. He felt relaxed and happy at the same time. He was glad to be with both of his parents.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Dark yawned loudly as he relaxed himself, his red eyes still looking from one place to another quickly. He sighed and stood up, shaking his fur. He then began to patrol the pack's territory, yawning quietly as he did so. "How did I not realize there was a stranger in the pack's territory? I feel like I keep failing my role in the pack..." Dark said out loud as he sighed, his claws leaving holes in the ground with each step. His torn ear flicked at every sound around him. He looked around himself quickly, not realizing how far he had wandered away from the main part of the territory. Dark done a quick check around himself then let out a massive half howl half roar. He smiled, "I've needed to let that out for ages..." he said with a yawn and then continued patrolling.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:27 pm

rad softly growled, spotting a white wolf enter the camp. she glared as arrow walked up to the wolf, and saw it talk with it friendly like. "hmf, rather talk with a loner than me" rad muttered under her breath, her tail twitching in anger. her eyes widened, realizing she had "loner". maybe thats no one will talk with me... she thought as she quietly got up, and stretched her front legs. she tried to put on a calm smile as she walked out from behind the bush, but she is not a good actor, and she doubted that anyone will be fooled.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Chelsea sighed watching all that was happening at the den. She laughed a bit at them, but then closed her mouth and rolled over, letting her tongue roll out of her mouth. Growling lightly, she jumped up and trotted off. She needed tom do something, but didn't know what.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Kaala watches has a male comes up to her. he seemed to be wagging his tail. That made Kaala think he was friendly. "Hello, I'm Arrow Jeager of this pack. Who may you be?" Kaala satyed in silence for a moment. "Well nice to meet you Arrow..I`m Kaala." She says with a low voice."This is the Katmi natives pack, if you did not happen to know. May I be the first to welcome you and make yourself at home, follow." Kaala nodded to the male she followed him.He walked into a den. Kaala stayed out. She could see a wolf growling."Here you go, this can be your nest/bed or you can pick something else. And there's some food for you to eat. You can eat and rest and will be safe if you need anything come to me or my mate here can help you." "Uhm Thank you.. and nice to meet you Arrow`s mate!"Says Kaala. She looks around her wondering what the others would do if she went in the den. She sees Arrow talk to his mate. She found them cute together. Kaala sits down and looks at the pup. "Wow cute pup."She says giving a shy smile to the female.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Rad padded over to amethyst's den, her tail held high. she wanted to know why this wolf was in camp, and she wanted to know now. rad entered the cave, and hesitantly froze went the flash of the lone's white coat shone in her eye. what is that loner doing here! rad wanted to yell out, but she kept herself together and said "uh... hi, amethyst, arrow. what is this... new wolf doing here?" she couldn't help but add a hint of anger into her voice. she sightly shook her head, remembering arrow taking herself in when she was a loner. Rad thought she should feel bad for the wolf, but her own pride dismissed the thought.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Looking up to see a white fluffy female enter inside of the den, Amethyst couldn't help but smile. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? A new member I see. Well, welcome to the Katmai Natives Pack! Nice name by the way. It's very nice to meet you, Kaala. I'm Amethyst. Proti and a mother to this pup". She moved her tail to reveal a small grey and brown pup. She gave another smile. "Isn't he the cutest? His name is Boulder. I am thinking, although it's his decision, that he would be either a Jeager or a Pranice. But anyway, please, make yourself comfortable. We would love to have you in this pack. If you need anything, you can ask me. I am quite fond of things ya know". Amethyst finished talking to give her pup a few licks. Not long later did she notice a brownish orangish wolf (Rad). She looked at her and noticed that she had an annoyed look on her face, wondering what the white female (Kaala) was doing in this pack. "Hello, Rad. Been a long time since the last time I have talked to you. Anyway, just relax. There is really nothing to worry about. It's just a new member. Her name is, Kaala. I am very fond of introducing new ones to the pack. Really nothing to get your strings all tied in a knot". Amethyst sighed and looked over at her mate. She smiled at him lovingly. Knowing that he was good at inviting others just by wagging his tail happy at them. The grey dappled fae then wrapped her tail around her pup and nuzzled him a little.

~~Boulder~~

Boulder continued to nurse. He felt hungry all the time, and that was normal. He squirmed around a little, just to indicate that he was still awake. He felt his mother nuzzle him and he felt safe. His mother's heartbeat lulled him into a light trance but without him noticing that this strange thing called a hypnotic state was really happening to him. He went back to being comforted and he soon drifted into a deep sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaala Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Kaala listens carefully to what the female was saying. Kaala felt well welcomed by Arrow and Amethyst. Soon a Brown female comes wondering what Kaala was here. Kaala decided to leave the Brown female alone. Kaala walks around and sits near a tree looking at the others.
Kaala
Kaala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"hey... Rad..." saying a little sad and anger in his deep voice. "nothing but a new member. there's nothing to get your anger in a knot, remember how you were new and i welcomed you with open arms?" looking deep into her eyes with anger, sadness, and hope, with his icy blue ish green eyes. "you dont really need to leave Kaala. come on Rad i need to talk with you." walking out of the den with the white fea safe with Amethyst. did he walk to a hill with Rad following. "Where have you been? you disapear and then show up like that, tail all high your pride blinding you with anger? i dont think so we are friends we stick togeather. We have each others backs and we are there for one another. you have gone and shown and gone again. half the times i lose you and each time that happens i feel more and more away from you, Like your hiding or something." shacking his head in disaproval and sadness for he feels he lost a friend. "i already lost you and Cinder as when we moved on, now we are togeather again and your moveing away.... i cant live like that... heck i dont even know were Cinder is. im lost and i need friends but i dont have them... like i used too." geting up did he look her in the eye as waiting for a reply, he showed no agression just hope and anger and sadness. "please say something" he whined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next