The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+19
Chelsea
Sideswipe
Tsukikanji
Ghost
Eis
Cinder Fire
Silver
Nakita
Kendrick
Daniel
Sokea
Kiva
Swift
Shadow
Dark
Brightbane
Shunook
Amethyst
Marrok
23 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 27 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Marrok Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Marrok had just caught a third hare when he was about to catch his fourth a brown pup alerted it and made it hop away down into its tunnel. Rising up from his crouch the massive brute of white fur and red markings glared at the pup, then his gaze cooled. He knew the pup did not mean to alert his prey with her hoping around chasing a yellow butterfly. Flicking his ear and raising his muzzle as his yellow eyes looked down at the pup, his tail flickered. "What are you doing here?" He asked the pup in a calm tone, as he had not seen the brown pup around here. Nudging a hare toward the pup guessing she may had been hungry, he then picked up his catch of two since he had given the third to the pup.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 27 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Chelsea Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Chelsea jumped up, her ears flickered forward. The faint sound of growls slowly made her way to her, as well as many scents. An uneasy feeling hit her again, harder this time driving her to the sounds and smells. She trotted, unsure if she really wanted to see what was here. The female stopped shortly, and jumped forward, next to Shadow. Her pale blue eyes spotted a loner before her... and.. Ihana.. dead. A low growl rumbled from the depths of her chest. Anger filled seeped through her whole body. Chelsea had never been this angry before. . Well she had but that was long ago.. Ihana was just like a little sister to her. "How could you?!" she snarled baring her teeth at the wolf, resisting the urge to attack him.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Rad stopped by the lone wolf, who looked powerful with the strange green stripes. The wolf had knocked dark over, growling weirdly. Terrified, rad froze. the dead body of ihana filled the area with a terrible stench of death. what should i do! rad thought, her tail tucked in between her legs. i know! Rad lifted her head as high as she can and opened her muzzle to let out a long, piercing howl. she hoped that will do.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Female Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:49 pm

CHEMICAL
------------

Violence is my middle name

The large brute saw the he-wolf he was staring at straighten up, coming to be about the same size as himself. Doubt filled him, as he was always larger than wolves he met. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two white wolves run up, and freeze. He felt satisfaction filled him as he thought in his rather crude, indignant mind, that they were all afraid of him. He then heard a loud, high pitched howl. He snarled, his eyes shifting to each of the wolves who seemed to surround him. Rage filled his mind, and he longed to strike out at each of those wolves. But he could feel his power draining. His lack of food was gaining on him, and his adrenaline left him all at once. He staggered for a moment, unwilling to give up the fight so soon. His eyes rolled, and everything seemed to slow. Everything blurred, and he tumbled to the ground, a voice echoing in his head pathetically as his eyelids closed on his insane green eyes.
'...You cannot win...'
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Shunoook raced up seeing dark she stood beside him shunook only 5 inches smaller than him. she looked at the lone wolf and growled bearing her teath her muscles rippled under her she saw ihana on the ground. shunook couldnt hold back her rage as she lunged on the wolfs back bitting into his back. shunooks gray eyes were almost black as coal with rage her mind was only thinking of killing this loner for what he did to ihana. her back legs dug into his pelt letting blood come out. she jumped off she may be big but she was agile too she waited to see what the wolf would do.
Shunook
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 pm

The Koti Den - Page 27 Siggie12
Noticing an agile fae dart forward, breaking the loose circle a fierce snarl tore through the ivory tinted fae and her instincts took over. Pushing off with her hind paws, Shadow ran forth, gaining acceleration she threw herself into the air hurtling toward the stumbling brute. Pushing her momentum to advantage, the ivory hued fae clashed with Shunook, throwing her toward the compacted snow. The fur along the fae's spine rose up and her ears folded back as a sign of aggression. Curling her lip back to reveal her gleaming incisors, the fae snapped her jaws together barely a paws width from the fae's face, warning the her to keep back. Swiftly taking a few strides back, the bristled Proti stood over the collapsed brute and eyed her fellow pack mates closely, searching for movement indicating attack. Her tail lashed slowly behind her and she released another low toned growl in warning. The remaining mental barrier gone, replacing the once calm fae with a rage filled creature in her very place.
The Koti Den - Page 27 Siggie14
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Looking down at the wolf,  despite what he did, Chelsea couldn't hold her anger in. All she felt was sorrow now.. and confusion at how he seemed to faint. Sighing lightly, she refused to look back at Ihana, instead she turned her head to look at Shadow. "What are we going to do now?" she asked, her voice low. Her pale blue eyes seemed more dull than ever.. "Shun, violence isnt going to change anything." she sighed slightly wishing it could.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Dark snarled loudly, his rage still not dying down. He wanted to tear this wolf apart, yet at the same time, wanted a decent fight with it. Hearing Chelsea's words, Dark growled as he looked around, his rage boiling up each time he saw Ihana's corpse. His claws sank into the ground with every moment that past. Dark had been finding it hard to control himself recently, he wouldn't be surprised if one day, he just let everything out on some poor soul. Dark snarled and waited for anyone to say anything else.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:22 pm

walking into the den clearing seeing many wolves, Arrow had a very bad gut feeling seeing an very massive brute made him growl and fluff up looking 5 times his actully size. trying to find his mate made him worreid when he looked in the den her sent was stail. panic flashed in his eyes but he pushed it away and tryed to stay calm. moveing out of the den heart pounding as he did not find his beloved mate Amethyst. stoping as he seen a white pelt laying dead still on the ground (Ihana) made Arrow freeze in his trakes "BLESS THE HOLY LUPUS! WHAT IS HAPPANING TO OUR PACL?!" flash backs flashed in his head seeing his mother dead on the ground with a insane raged father. growling but stoping for he may know this is not what his mother would want. "STOP!" he yelled loud enough for Dark Shunook and Chelsea to hear and walked up to the strange wolf knowing the words will come to him and his pack mates may not be happy about what he was going to do but he stoped infront of all three fur flat agenst his back tail down low but not in submission eyes staring cooly and camly at the brute not in slits or narrowed he spook greatful his voice was not shaken. "How are you? what have you done and why are you here?" asking him with no scent of fear on him or any other emotion he waited for a reply from this wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Amethyst nodded as she watched Shadow walk off to deal with something. She layed down, resting for a while. But... Something pounded against her ears. A fight! Between wolves that she had met before. Lifting her muzzle up in the air, she smelled something. ...A dead wolf... It was the scent of the pack' beloved one. Ihana. She was found dead on the scene. Hearing another unfamiliar voice of another wolf, she flattened her ears. "Who was this wolf??" she thought. The voice of this unfamiliar wolf made her feel uncomfortable. She whined. A while later, hearing the voice of her loved mate, Arrow, she whined with joy that he was here again. She didn't want to get into the fight so she whined as loud as possible, trying to get her mate's attention. "Arrow!! Where are you!! I can smell you! I'm scared!" She whined hesitantly. Tears came to her eyes as she waited for her mate to come to her or some other wolf to come to her for protection.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Hearing the sound of his freaked out mate made Arrow freeze with joy, seeing the wolf on the ground "i can deal with this later" he thought running over to his mate into the den almost crashing into her did he rub his scent all over her as hers mixed into his. "where have you been! i was so scared and... and worried" laying protectivly next to his mate. "i could not find you, you scared me half to death and then this wolf killed Ihana..." stoping as he just relised what he just had said "im sorry, ill be here for you, boulder, and the pack till me death." he put his head ontop of Amethyst head as he tryed to fight the tears that were threatning to come out. "ill be here." he whisperd again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Rad shivered as she saw the loner wolf fell, and passed out. Rad stumbled backwards, her eyes looked on ihana's bloody body. Rad whimpered and ran back to her den as fast as possible, not even looking behind her.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Joy rising within the female, Amethyst was happy that Arrow was with her again. Oh Arrow... I missed you so so much! I was in the den the whole time". She felt him rubbing his scent with hers and theirs mixing in with each other. She licked him very comfortingly, trying to get him to relax. "Relax deeper now... I'm so glad that you are with me... And what? Really?" She said in her soothing voice which turned into shock. She put her head on his and waited for him to speak. Her tail wrapped around him. "Love you..." She whispered softly into his ear.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Rooted to the ground next to the fallen brute, the fae's burning cold optics flicked between the remaining wolves, a thread of distrust weaving itself to her very core, stitching away joy. Her gaze directed itself toward the wolves moving, the russet pelt of a brute (Arrow) approaching and abruptly leaving followed by the swift departure of a fae who had been sitting along the side lines. Alone with the two Pranices; Shunook, and Dark, along with the fairly adorned fae, Chelsea, the gentle words in attempt to sooth the situation became blocked out from the fae's mind. Each time she casted a glance down at the brute laying stretched out in the snow she could only envision the hunger which glinted in his eyes and noticed the blood spattered against his frosted pelt. Keeping her gaze restless the fae slowly stepped away from the fallen brute, no longer shielding him from the possible attack with her body.
He deserves to die, a voice whispered in her mind, almost begging for her to commit the crime, he killed the young femmora, slaughtered her on the spot, why ought he be given the chance to live. Would your father have let him live for the crimes he made? The righteous code broken by Chemicals impulses once more, how many of these tests can you withstand?
The ivory hue fae folded her ears back, attempting to block out the coaxing voice. Before her she had began digging up a rough shallow grave. The edges crumbled, falling into the shallow empty pit and for a moment the fae felt as if the wind had been slammed out of her. She trashed her head to clear the rage and the memories but they remained, she could not see them but felt them lurking in her mind just waiting to leap at her with their painful talons. Padding over to the fallen bloody heap of brilliant snow white fur, the fae gently placed her paw's on the open sea blue optics and slid the eyelids downward, hiding the sea for eternity. Leaning downward the fae gingerly sank her teeth into the crimson dappled fae's neck and lifted the frame off the ground, carrying it slowly to the small grave before lowering the frail body onto the final resting place.
Looking down upon the white fae, a choked feeling returned to Shadow, clasping itself around her throat in an attempt to strangle her. Ihana seemed much frailer sleeping upon the ground, her joyful spirit placed to rest, and her mischievous plots vanished in a fracture of a second. Pushing in the soil, Shadow watched the grave slowly fill, covering the snow white pelt in layers of blankets. Finishing the work and stepping back the fae tilted her head back, a haunting sorrowful howl piercing the frigid air and echoing off the mountains.
She should have been here with you, the whisper sang in her ear.
Closing her eyes and bowing her crown the thought her final farewell:

Ihana, where ever your path leads you now, I hope you find the peace you deserve..
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 pm

(OMIGOSH, SHADOW...YOUR GONN MAKE ME CRY
CHEMICAL
------------

Violence is my middle name

The large brute slept fitfully. His mind was filled with scenes of his scarred life. He saw his loving owner, who took his life to the next level. He could hear the guns all over again. He saw the blood oozing from the wound in his fallen enemy, white man. He saw the metal cage he was kept in, the rabbit pellets he was fed. He felt the sharp tang on his tongue of fresh blood he so craved after the many traumatizing events that had involved him. More than once he had thought, his eyes sad and mind seeing his fallen father:
'Why me?'
Every question is asked more than once. When the brute awoke from his slumber, in his right mind, his soul ready to give up his very existence. He stood to his feet unstably, his eyes dull with sadness and pain. Blood oozed from his newly made wounds. But he hardly noticed the pain of them. He felt his very life fighting to leave him. There was no need for him here. He only brought one thing with him everywhere.
Death.
He reeked of it. Where ever he went, his paws were soaked with the blood of fallen wolves. He staggered for a moment, his green eyes searching for a presence he could not see. He could feel it. His bones knew there was someone here he knew. His eyes met a white back of a female wolf, and he shut his eyes, pain filling him in recognition. If he could have cried, he would have, but he had never learned how to cry.
'Why me?'
He opened his eyes, hard as rock once more.
"Do with me as you wish." he said gruffly. "Shadow, you take first hit."

Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:33 pm

AThe fae's ears swiveled back, detecting the deep tone belonging to the frosted adorned brute. Turning her head to the side slightly to have a partial view of the brute, the fae eyed the massive figure and thought about his request. The offer of vengeance, a simple attack to the throat and the life of the victim drained in a slow death, just like the snow white fae who now slept beneath the ground.
"You are my kin," the fae replied in a bleak tone, "all I have left in this cruel world." Shifting her gaze away from Chemical, the fae placed a single paw on the cold mound of earth, seeking the missing comfort of her fallen friend.
Life so short, so fragile, so easy to take... to claim, the voice whispered sweetly. The voice was right, the creature she had locked away for decades used to be her companion, but now it was no longer in control and it must remain that way. She had dominated it before, locking it away, how much of a fight could the being hold up.
"Quite honestly, I believed you to be dead," the fae commented, her tone changing with mild entertainment.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 am

Chelsea shook her head at Dark. "Calm down you. Go for a hunt or something.." she sighed standing up, her gaze darted towards the other young female who had abruptly left. Turning her head back to the loner, she jumped back, seeing as he was awake now. Her ears flickered forward as she listened to Shadow and his conversation. Still staying slightly alert, she sat down at Shadow's side. Her mind begun to wander back to Kendrick and Sharon, oh how saddened they will be. Especially the others as well who don't know yet.. the female felt the pang of anger hit her again like a smack across the face. But she fought it, she wouldn't let it come of her again like before.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 am

Dark snarled loudly but sat down, ready to jump into action incase this loner had any ideas of killing more wolves. He tried to remain as calm as possible and to be quiet, yet the occasional growl or snarl shot out quietly. He suddenly realized the pain and sadness this wolf must have gone through. "No wolf is born insane..." Dark commented quietly. He had seen the look in the wolf's eyes, psychopathic, yet haunted by his past, just like Dark himself, except for Dark, it was rage that replaced psychopathic tendencies. "He still killed a packmate, I shouldn't feel too much for him." Dark heard himself say in his head.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightbane Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Rad walks into her cave, her heart beating a hundred miles. The bear cub was still there, making weird snoring sounds. Rad sighs and lays down, happy to be away from the madness back at the den site. The moon shined brightly, flooding light into her dark cave. finally, she could have a good look around. Rad frowned, the cave was smaller then she thought, and the moss on top of the cave was a sickening yellow color. Rad sighed, she will clean it up later.
Brightbane
Brightbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Amethyst turned her head to hear Shadow do a funeral for the beloved pack member that was, Ihana. She almost felt sad. Her heart began to race a little and tears came to her eyes. "Poor Ihana... I wish her the very best... I hope her path leads to somewhere where she can rest in peace..." she thought to herself. She then looked back at her mate and snuggled her muzzle into his soft fur. She loved him very much, after hearing that he would always be with her. Her tail wrapped around him and she started to feel a little better. Feeling another powerful contraction come to her, she squinted her eyes but tried so hard to relax. She even thought of her favorite hypnotic phrase. "Relax deeper" it was called. She allowed herself to breathe deeply and to let the contraction pass. After about 2 minutes, it went away and she was able to feel calm again. She looked out the entrance of the den and saw some distant wolf figures, doing their business.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Noticing the snow white adorned fae draw nearer to Ihana's final resting place, Shadow's glacial pools locked on the bleak icy blue optics, they seemed so hollow now betraying the detachment the femmora now had. Flicking her tail against Chelsea's flank in a silent gesture t comfort her the fae's glacial pools tore away from the white fae and eyed the dark, largely built brute. Shadow knew of his joy to kill and in this moment it challenged her silently, there was the risk he could pounce upon her kin just as Shunook had done, in that moment would she strike to bring pain or merely watch the struggle. As she thought she absently eyed her brother. As strongly built as he may be the journey to the Katmai had taken his toll upon him; the muscles beneath his fur seemed strong but the occasional rib bone and sickening frailness could be found.  
The rage that hung in the silent air hung ominously, it created a tension Shadow had never experienced, and caused her to eye both her kin and pack mates with equal distrust. She could not assist the pack with this mindset, a part of her knew so and urged her within to calm down and detach herself but the voice whispering within her was louder, the creature argued with the sanity to merely end the issue, to gain vengeance for the fae sleeping in the ground but that would never be enough to quench the creatures hunger.
"Has the bear vanished from our territory?" The fae asked the coal black wolf (Dark) as she turned her optics back to the mound of earth.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm

"i love you too, very much." feeling his mates tail move around him he felt better not only for himself but for her too. licking his mate to comforet her seeing the bright moon he told his mate to sleep "sleep ill be right here, no one will hurt you while im around and near. and if they do emotionly or pyocaly they will deal with my rath and rage, until they learned what they did was wrong." arrow almost growld the words but stoped in time to say them in his deep voice. licking his mate in smooth calming slow strokes until her heard his mate's deep breath saying she was in a deep slumber.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at Shadow's question. "I haven't seen it anywhere when I was patrolling, so I think its probably gone. I can do another patrol to make sure though." He added, a slight hint of suggestion in the tone of his voice. He could probably use it as an excuse to take out his anger on the bear, if he found it, that is.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Amethyst looked at Arrow and smiled at him when she heard those words from him. "Thanks. I know you will. I love that you are very protective of me and know that if any wolves hurt me then you will be there to get back at them..." She layed her head down on her mate's back, not putting too much pressure on him. She allowed her eyes to close as she drifted slowly into a relaxing deep sleep. She dreamed of having the pup which was going to come true the next day. Her breathing was deep, meaning that she kept drifting deeper and deeper into sleep.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:22 pm

The fae's lacerated ear flicked, acknowledging the brute's question, hearing the eagerness beneath his serious tone. Unlike before she did not pause to think of the consequences, the possibility the brute may become injured, he would be less of a threat to her sanity if he was roaming amidst the territory. Rather than responding, knowing she may bite back her words and rephrase them, the fae gave the brute a sharp and clear nod, indicating he may go. Curling her sleek banner tightly around her pale frontal paws, the fae shifted her weight, feeling the tension ready for a fight fade from within her. Tilting her head back, the fae's glacial optics locked upon the darkening sky, the clouds foretelling of a storm to arise.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Dark nodded, he had a serious face, yet it was betrayed by the excitement in his eyes. Without thinking, he turned and charged away, picking up where he left off awhile ago. He occasionally smelt the air to try and find any scent of the bear, but had no luck. Dark growled and continued patrolling, hoping to find it.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next