The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
Kiva in the Real I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
Kiva in the Real I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
Kiva in the Real I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
Kiva in the Real I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

Kiva in the Real

2 posters

Go down

Kiva in the Real Empty Kiva in the Real

Post by Kiva Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:02 am

Name: Alex Baron

Grade: Going into 10th...

Birthday: September 26

Interests: BIOLOGY, SCIENCE, art is sometimes fun to do, uh, hiking, kayaking (sometimes), Internet (woop), rp (yay), playing WolfQuest and Foldit (and right now trying to get FeralHeart), and... nothing much else

Personality: very shy, but also very friendly and trying to be helpful at all times, when angry am very quiet and not wanting to cooperate, likes to hang out with older kids and adults

Dislikes: bullies, immature personnel, teasing, my school computer (ThinkPad)

Looks: like an Asian American, short brown hair, brown eyes, wire-rimmed glasses, faint white stripe on my right wrist (cause of my watch), tall, long-legged, sometimes sarcastic (ok off-topic now)

Music you like: Oldies ROCK!!!

Songs: Young Turks, Some Guys, Piano Man, Only the Good Die Young, Forever Young, More Than a Feeling, No Matter What, etc. etc. etc.

Bands/singers/songwriters: (just a few examples) Rod Stewart, Billy Joel, Elton John, Badfinger, Beatles

Anything else your heart desires: Will update ltr too!
Kiva
Kiva

Female Join date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Kiva in the Real Empty Re: Kiva in the Real

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 am

its a pleasure to meet yah! ^.^ im trying.... Well i tried... to get feral heart too... but apparently its kinda... not going to happen LOL XD anyways, i can agree with being shy out in public.... i hate it xL i like... dont even talk to anyone that im suppose to know because of it. But anyways
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:28 am

love the bio and yeah feral-heart is not really working but one day i tryed and i was close to geting it :( xD but yeah i dont think its ever going to work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 am

Cool! I love WQ too! Feral Heart... One time I tried to go on that game, I think it was the fancy version, the game was pitch black and I couldn't see ANY color on it, whatsoever. Guess I needed to download the older version or something because I hear that it works a lot better. :)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down