The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

Kiva in the Real

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiva in the Real

Post by Kiva on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:02 am

Name: Alex Baron

Grade: Going into 10th...

Birthday: September 26

Interests: BIOLOGY, SCIENCE, art is sometimes fun to do, uh, hiking, kayaking (sometimes), Internet (woop), rp (yay), playing WolfQuest and Foldit (and right now trying to get FeralHeart), and... nothing much else

Personality: very shy, but also very friendly and trying to be helpful at all times, when angry am very quiet and not wanting to cooperate, likes to hang out with older kids and adults

Dislikes: bullies, immature personnel, teasing, my school computer (ThinkPad)

Looks: like an Asian American, short brown hair, brown eyes, wire-rimmed glasses, faint white stripe on my right wrist (cause of my watch), tall, long-legged, sometimes sarcastic (ok off-topic now)

Music you like: Oldies ROCK!!!

Songs: Young Turks, Some Guys, Piano Man, Only the Good Die Young, Forever Young, More Than a Feeling, No Matter What, etc. etc. etc.

Bands/singers/songwriters: (just a few examples) Rod Stewart, Billy Joel, Elton John, Badfinger, Beatles

Anything else your heart desires: Will update ltr too!
Kiva

Female Join date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Kiva in the Real

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:04 am

its a pleasure to meet yah! ^.^ im trying.... Well i tried... to get feral heart too... but apparently its kinda... not going to happen LOL XD anyways, i can agree with being shy out in public.... i hate it xL i like... dont even talk to anyone that im suppose to know because of it. But anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:28 am

love the bio and yeah feral-heart is not really working but one day i tryed and i was close to geting it :( xD but yeah i dont think its ever going to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 am

Cool! I love WQ too! Feral Heart... One time I tried to go on that game, I think it was the fancy version, the game was pitch black and I couldn't see ANY color on it, whatsoever. Guess I needed to download the older version or something because I hear that it works a lot better. :)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top