The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 39 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 39 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 39 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 am

Dark yawned loudly as he woke up, he raised his head and looked out of the den. He yawned again and stood up, shaking his fur as he did. "What to do today..." Dark mumbled to himself as he walked out of the den. "Might as well do what I always do... walk around..." He yawned as he began to do so.
Dark
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiva Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 am

Kiva yawned widely and leaped lightly from her position on her rock to the ground. She licked her paw, then started trotting off. She had no business here. Hunting was the best. Then she thought again, when she saw a dark wolf walking off as well. She loped up to the wolf, saying, "Would you like to go on a hunt with me?"
Kiva
Kiva

Female Join date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 am

Dark continued to pad on, he yawned loudly. His torn ear flicked when he heard paw steps towards him, he turned his head, seeing a wolf. When he heard the question about hunting, he looked at the wolf before yawning, "Yeah sure, I don't have much to do anyway..."
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Arrow sat bordly out side of the den. He lost more pounds and was really looking like a twig then a wolf. His ribs stuck out almost looking like they were going to push out. He decide a walk could help. He walked around hoping to find someone to talk to. He was more confidant in him self when it came to walking for he could not see. He hoped for someone to come up to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Dark yawned and turned around, he then spotted Arrow. He walked up to him, shocked due to how different he seemed. "Hey Arrow. How are ya?" Dark asked in his usual voice, he sat down as he waited for a reply.
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:06 pm

I walk around the den nervous about the other wolves me being new to the pack i don't know how to act around them i lay down tired of walking in circles i give a small yawn and fall asleep letting myself drift off in my dreams
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Amethyst sat near the den. She let the wind blow through her ears as she sat boredly, looking into the distance. Her consciousness drifted in and out as it seemed that she was drifting in and out of a very light trance. Her tail swayed back and forth. She noticed a light pain or pressure in her stomach. She took deep breaths, hoping that it was just a contraction going on. Her gold eyes sparkled in the warm sunlight. Snow was still around, only seeing patches of grass in a few spots. Amethyst relaxed as she allowed herself to drift into a deeper trance.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Rose wrote:I walk around the den nervous about the other wolves me being new to the pack i don't know how to act around them i lay down tired of walking in circles i give a small yawn and fall asleep letting myself drift off in my dreams
Rose, please have at least three sentences in your post :)
Shadow
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Chelsea's ears flickered as she took a deep breath. A sense of excitement filled her as she jumped trotting towards the sound of her voice.  Her pale eyes lit up as she spotted who she was searching for. "Kiva!" she exclaimed tackling the female playfully. It had been a while since she saw her, and it brought happiness to Chelsea seeing her again. Looking over she saw another wolf, the one who passed by them earlier.

omg kiva imysm
Chelsea
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 pm

rose gets up and shakes her pelt and starts to play in the mud. rose growls at a lemmling and pounces around trying to get it, finally rose catches it and eats it it wasnt enough to fill her belly but it would have to do. rose laid down to rest her paws and put her head on her paws and rested letting her mind wander.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Jay quietly lurks about, having a limp, his right hip bruised badly. He shakes away the pain, having some straight face. Grey eyes dark with no emotion.
Jay
Jay

Male Join date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Eyelids fluttering open to darkness, it took the ghostly figure's icy orbs a moment to adjust to the gloom within the den. Arching her spine, the fae stretched out and unlocked her jaws exhaling another yawn and rolled onto her snowy paws. Shifting her weight between her paws, Shadow flinched discovering the stiffness had increase to a sore burning within her challenging the femmora to move at all. Painfully shaking out her ivory pelt, Shadow shook off the clinging dust restoring her pelt to a clean slate. Giving herself a final glance over and deciding she appeared to be decent, the fae padded toward the glaring light streaming into the den.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Dusk blinked her green eyes and raised her brown head as she saw Shadow silently leave the den. With a small smile the pup quickly got to her paws, as she shook the dust from the den free from her already brown peltage. Stretching her self she then began to head towards the early morning light, the dirt soft with the early morning dew. The birds sang there song, a crow near by caw'ed the loudest of them all. Wind gusts blew threw her fur, giving her the chills. Quickly she caught up with Shadow staying close to her.
Yoki
Yoki

Female Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Padding out into the open, the femmora turned her head away from the sun and looked down upon the little pup and could not help but smile down at it. "So what are you up for doing today Blue Bird," the ivory female asked lifting her optics to scan the open area. Closing her orbs, the fae drank in the rich scent of the outside world as if she had been caged away from it for years. Still trapped in her former Jeager life, Shadow picked up the faint scents of prey and the pack causing her to wonder if she ought to teach the little pup some skills.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:51 am

Wagging her tail the brown pup looked up to Shadow with a smile. "Let's go hunt something. I'm pretty sure I can take down a moose...or even a buffalo!" The pup bragged still smiling at Shadow she then looked around and began to crouch seeing a cricket. She sprang up and when she landed she missed it, as it jumped away back into the grass forest. Looking a bit embarrassed she turned to Shadow, "Sorry I'm a bit rusty. Haven't been hunting in a long time."
(More like never xD o3o if she sees a moose she will run the other way xD)
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 am

"You did well," the ivory femmora assured the young pup. Pausing for a moment, the fae decided to take this opportunity to teach Yoki. Crouching down, Shadow slithered forward and playfully growled toward Yoki. "Imagine I am a coyote, desperate enough to come up into the mountains to eat the young pups of the pack and you are the pack's only hope." Moving slowly away from Yoki Shadow continued to speak, "the key to any hunt or attack is the element of surprise, try to sneak up on me." Remaining crouched, the fae stalked away from Yoki, slowly making her way to the den like a hungry predator would.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiva Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 am

"Alright! Then let's go to the Plateau," Kiva said to the scarred wolf (Dark). "That's a pretty good hunting place." She led the way to the hunting ground, hoping the dark wolf would follow.

-To the Plateau-
Kiva
Kiva

Female Join date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked at the wolf's (Kiva) words. "Alright then..." he replied in his usual voice. He yawned and followed after the wolf.
-The Plateau-
Dark
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Yoki smiled when Shadow praised her, listing to every word she said. The pup then nodded in understanding, carefully crouching she moved as slowly as she could threw the grass and dirt. Avoiding twigs and leaves, mostly anything that would give her away with a snap or crack or anything really. It was slow progress but she snuck up behind (Shadow) the coyote. She then jumped onto Shadow aiming for her neck so she could nip at it.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Focusing her glacial optics on the den, ears perked and tail trailing along the ground behind her, the fae slowly edged forward. The closer she drew, the more she began to wonder if Yoki was sitting and merely observing. The sharp collision against her neck caused the femmora to jump back in surprise and topple over her own paws. Falling to the ground the fae could not help but release chuckle seeing the flicker of brown fur in her peripheral vision. She had expected the pup to make a sound before her attack and was completely taken by surprise by the pups stealth. Growling playfully, Shadow leapt onto her paws and playfully batted at the little pup. "An ambush planned a little to well," the ivory pelted wolf spoke with another chuckle, "but I bet you can't catch the fleeing coyote." Spinning around as she finished speaking, Shadow streaked off at a slower pace challenging the pup to try and catch her.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Letting out a huff, Chelses stood up. She was beginning to feel bored, and wanted to explore. Or meet new members. Whichever one comes first.  She wanted to hunt but wasn't in the mood to go alone. Instead, the small female trotted off away from the den. Her pale eyes were turned focusing on every little detail of the forest. Lifting her head, she looked up at the mountain. Even from where she was she could spot a few birds flying around. "Oh what it must feel like to fly.." she said outloud shaking her head and trotting onwards.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoki Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Wagging her tail as her green eyes where bright when she was praised once again. Feeling excited, playful, and happy she quickly tried her best to catch up with Shadow. This would be hard for her because of her smaller legs and shorter body then Shadow. That didn't stop the pup from trying however she was lagging behind. Her green optics still bright, the slight breeze seemed to chill her, but as she continued running she began to warm up. Running quickly past a strange wolf(Chelsea), she let out a high pitched whined, being completely surprised by the wolf suddenly appearing. The pup quickly got afraid, trying to catch up with Shadow even more.
Yoki
Yoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Having her eyes closed, Chelsea slowed to a walk. She jumped back hearing a small whine. Quickly looking down she tilted her head at what she saw. A pup. A small friendly smile formed on her muzzle. "Its alright there." thefemale called out giggling slightly as she watched the pup dash away. She had never thought of herself as scary which made her laugh a bit more as she walked on.
Chelsea
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:44 pm

The sound of the pups petrified whine, froze the ivory fae in her tracks. Spinning around, she retraced her tracks, heart racing in her chest and fear pushing her to run faster. Running into the little brown pup, the ivory fae bent down and began sniffing the pup for traces of harm. The absence of wounds relaxed Shadow, and affectionately she nuzzled the pup. "Are you alright," Shadow asked Yoki as she closed her eyes and licked the pups soft brown fur. "What happened, Blue Bird?"
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:50 pm

As the fae awoken to such chaos,she would let out an tired groaning growl softly. Giving a large stretch the agile mammal would pace briefly around the den as she looked at the occupied canids. Slightly curious on where her companion had gone, but didn't worry as much. As solace progressively licked her muzzle in an content behavior.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next