The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Dark on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked and turned his head, he saw the wolf (Arrow) he helped a few days ago. "Kinda... I've gotten a cold though... so thats annoying..." Dark replied before sneezing again. "It makes me feel weak and useless... and it makes me sneeze constantly!" He growled, sneezing again.
Dark

Male Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Amethyst felt a little weak in her muscles as they grew more tired. She was surprised of how much weight she had gained since that pup she still has inside her. She layed down, feeling as the pup awoke inside her and felt it kick around. She smiled at that. She narrowed her eyes at the sunlight, it was a little too bright in her eyes. She walked out of the den to see her mate conversing with another wolf (Dark). She looked over at the other wolf and realized that it didn't look too good. "Dark? You look like you have a cold. I heard you sneezing a lot..." She said as she walked over to her mate.

~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked as he saw Amethyst come over, "Aye, I think I do... and its getting REALLY annoying..." he growled as he sneezed again. "Especially these sneezes! Plus this cold makes me feel weak and useless... but its mainly the sneezing thats driving me insane." Dark yawned before sneezing. "STUPID SNEEZES!!!!!"

Last edited by Dark on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Amethyst focused her gaze upon Dark. She heard him sneezing a lot. A wolf with a cold? Was this common? She thought for a moment. "Is there anything like a type of plant or something that will relieve your cold?" She asked the sneezing wolf. She felt kinda bad for him. She wanted to help him. She sat down and waited for Dark's reply.

~~Keep Calm and Join The Katmai Natives Pack! Without a Doubt, You Will Not Regret!~~
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Dark looked up, "Not sure... I don't know much about herbs and plants..." he replied, sneezing after it, "I'm not even sure if wolves can get colds... well... I WAS... until now..." Dark snarled quietly before sneezing again. "OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!!!!!!"
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Amethyst looked at Dark again. "Calm down... Deep breaths... I'm sure your cold will be over with in no time..." Her words were very soft. She leaned on her mate for a second to let her scent mix in with his. Then she got up again and thought about what Dark had told her. Maybe he was right. Wolves don't usually get colds. He was the only one with a cold. "Was it because you were out in the rain most of the time?" She asked him. She waited for his reply.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Dark's torn ear flicked and he thought for a second, "Aye... I usually sleep outside of the dens... but I've always slept outside with no shelter... so I don't know why its happening now..." he replied after sneezing again. "It'll probably be gone when the morning comes if I'm lucky, so for now I'm just gonna have to live with it." Dark said before sneezing. "Doesn't mean I'll like it..."
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Amethyst nodded her head. She felt kinda sad when she heard that Dark had no shelter to be in and that he has never had the shelter when he came to the pack probably. "Don't you ever go inside the dens for shelter? That's what they are made for. Dens are for protection against other animals that might harm us. They are for protection against harsh storms and bad weather. The Koti den here is big enough to fit all of us wolves and you could even make a little room all to yourself". She let her tail sway back and forth as she felt her muscles go a little limp and weak. She layed down carefully and examined Dark a little more. It looked as if he NEEDED shelter. Of what seemed to be going through his mind, he didn't need it. Amethyst wanted to give him somewhere to stay and be protected by. The Koti den was a perfect fit. "You can stay at the Koti den if you wish, but if you would rather stay out here with no shelter, that's up to you". She looked at her mate for a second then focused her attention back on Dark. She waited for his reply.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Dark looked down at the ground before looking back up, "I guess I just didn't want to soften up by sleeping in comfort... I had always been use to sleeping with no shelter so I continued it here..." he yawned before sneezing again. "I might as well sleep in the den... I mean, it won't change anything..." Dark said before standing up, he was feeling stronger than earlier on, which made him smile. He sneezed before turning around and walking into the den he slept outside of. He turned back to Amethyst and Arrow, "Thanks for your help." he said, still smiling before walking inside of the den and lying down in a corner, he curled up into a ball, his tail next to his head, and he closed his eyes, trying to get to sleep.
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Amethyst turned to Dark who went inside the den. "You are very welcome, the den is welcomed to anyone who is willing to make a little home inside of it". She decided to go inside the den too. It was in fact, getting a little cooler out there. She went to her spot and motioned for Arrow to follow her. She slowly layed down and closed her eyes. She imagined what the pup inside her would look like. Brown with grey? Grey with brown? She was gonna have to wait. Then she allowed her eyes to open and lay her head gently on Arrow, once he had layed down beside her. She had done a good thing. Letting someone who really NEEDED the shelter, just go in and have their peace. Especially when the den was big enough to fit everyone.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Ihana woke up with a start and jumped to her feet. She had been dreaming of falling off of a cliff, and she woke with the same feeling. She felt herself relax as she noticed she was really no where near the cliff edge. She padded out of the den, smelling the fresh air in deep breaths.  The young white female's favorite time in a day was morning, the time she thought was so beautiful. She walked to the center of the camp and stared around. Her eyes flickered from one place to another as she tried to think of something fun to do today on this warm morning. She remembered the new wolf she had met, only a few days ago. She could see that wolf talking with Dark, the he-wolf she had brought to camp when she had found him straying into the territory. She blinked. [/b]It seemed Dark was making a friend.

Last edited by Ihana on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 am

Setting the elk's leg down near the base of the hill, the fae stretched out in the snow, pushing it to all sides. The furious pulsing of blood coursing through her tired shell numbed by the solid substance clinging to her ivory pelt. Gingerly bending her right frontal leg, the femmora sighed in relief feeling the stinging die down. Craning her neck, Shadow sank her incisors into the torn elks hindquarter and dragged it closer. Draping her right leg over the meal, the fae showed her possession over the meal warning others to keep away. Shifting her herself in the snow Shadow settled herself and awaited for Solace to come and join her.

"The end depends on the beginning"
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:44 am

Iron Hide had been gone for yet another few days and was now returning to where he had left his mate who was now pregnant with a single pup yet to be born. As he neared the den the scents and changed but seemed still familiar to his nostrils. He entered the den to find his mate cuddled in a corner and beside her was a dark round ball of fur. A tear shed from his right eye, iron was saddened to see he had missed the birth of his newborn. He approached quietly and sniffed at the ball of fur pressing his noes against it. He looked up at Ghost and licked her faced with joy. "Wow, she has my fur". What's her name he asked almost impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:11 am

Ghost smiled and licked her mates nose"Nova". She whispered as her pup suckled happily, she looked at the white milk stains covering her muscle and smiled happily.
Nova heard a new heart beat and squeaked whining. She had never heard that sound before and it scared her, she opened her tiny jaws and squeaked shivering crawling close to her moms belly.
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 am

Iron Hide settled down next to his mate and sniffed at the pup familiarizing himself with her scent. He groomed her affectionately knowing he would be a great father. "Nova...such a beautiful name." "Are you hungry my love? You seem to be on a bit of an empty stomach." He was concerned for his family and that was the only thing that was important to him right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:21 am

Ghost nodded as her belly growled"I haven't eaten in days, she won't let me leave". She whispered and licked his maw happily.

Nova whined as no milk flowed from her mothers tit. She pawed it and squeaked and whined.
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:24 am

Dark slowly woke up, he yawned and smiled slightly, he just had the best sleep in ages. He stood up and shook himself before walking out of the den. Dark looked around the place, seeing a few other wolves. He couldn't help but smile as he padded on, then he stopped, he just realized something, he was smiling. He hadn't smiled out of happiness like this since he was a pup. Dark stared at the ground, thoughts going through his head, before shaking himself and continuing to pad around.
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 am

Shadow wrote:Setting the elk's leg down near the base of the hill, the fae stretched out in the snow, pushing it to all sides. The furious pulsing of blood coursing through her tired shell numbed by the solid substance clinging to her ivory pelt. Gingerly bending her right frontal leg, the femmora sighed in relief feeling the stinging die down. Craning her neck, Shadow sank her incisors into the torn elks hindquarter and dragged it closer. Draping her right leg over the meal, the fae showed her possession over the meal warning others to keep away. Shifting her herself in the snow Shadow settled herself and awaited for Solace to come and join her.
Solace approach the fae and lazily collapsed beside her. Allowing the merciless heat to bask her sheath as she allowed her maw to depart before beginning to pant. As she watched the other canids pass by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Dark padded on, his mind full of thoughts. He couldn't believe it, he was actually happy, he hadn't felt this type of happiness since he was a pup, that line kept repeating in his head. He looked up at the sky, "My family... are you all up there? Watching me?" He said quietly as he sat down and continued staring at the sky.
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Lifting her glacial optics toward her approaching companion, Shadow waited patiently for the fae to become settled before speaking, "you should eat." Drawing back her right leg, the femmora nudges the severed limb toward Solace. "At least the pack is well fed now," the ivory pelted female commented, her gaze scanning the busy clearing attempting to catch glimpses of familiar wolves. Sinking her gleaming teeth into the carcass, the fae began to tear off small pieces, careful to only take her share. Looking up, Shadow's glacial orbs locked on a dark wolf who appeared to be sitting and staring up at the sky.

"The end depends on the beginning"
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:18 pm

"Okay my love I shall be back soon", Iron hide said, kissing his family good bye. He looked back before leaving then den and smiled. As he walked he in search for food he immediately spotted a hare large enough to feed both his mate and pup. He managed to catch the hare by surprise and ended it's life with one single bit to the head. He picked it up and headed back to the den. Once there he started to prepare the meal before presenting it to them. He looked on and thoughts of pleasure rushed through his head as he sat at the den entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Arrow walked out of the den, stuff sticking to his fur. he walked out to find his mate somewere out here. he lost more pounds, since he was not eating so he decided to go on a hare hunting trip. he went into the woods by memory. he sniffed the air finding the sour smell of rabbit. he got into a hunters crouch, and located it by his sense of smell and hearing. he walked up to it and jumped right on it almost missing it clearly. killing it by a broken back. he picked it up and walked back tail and head high proudly. siting by the den entranc waiting for his mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Amethyst padded back to the den from where she was. She wanted to walk around for a while. Seeing her mate from a distance, she happily walked over to him and layed down by his side. She noticed that he had killed a hare, but also noticed that he had lost a little weight. "Hey there, Arrow", she said in her sweet tone. "We're you waiting for me?" She asked as she rubbed up against him, her sweet scent mixing in with his scent. Her tail wrapped around him as she smiled. She looked into the distance for a moment before noticing that her stomach hurt a little. She continued to smile because it was worth having a pup inside her and if it was worth having the pain along with it, then that was that. She waited for a reply from Arrow.

Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Dark continued staring at the sky, he couldn't stop thinking. He was thinking about his family, that small change in personality. He couldn't believe it. "So... this is what it feels like to be happy in a pack..." Dark said to himself as he continued to stare up at the clouds.
Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Lowering her head, Chelsea stumbled through an open area making her way back to the den. She hadn't been away for too long, but she knew she missed quite a bit. Her ears perked forward, a slight sense of excitement filled her, to see her family again. Since trying to find her brother wasn't successful.. anyways she tried not to think of it now. Her stomach rumbled lightly, as she kept a mental note that she would need to hunt later on. Her pale blue eyes were wide and curious as she caught many new scents. A small smile formed on her lips as she approached closer to the den. But she stopped, looking around and taking deep breaths.  She loved it here.
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top