The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
The Katmai Natives Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» Updates of our life
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 am by Macoon

» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
No user

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

+22
Brightbane
Macy2
Katana
Swift
Daniel
Kendrick
Sharon
Tsume
Sokea
Dark
Yoki
Eis
Shadow
Amethyst
Marrok
Tsukikanji
Luna
Siren
Chelsea
Nakita
Ghost
Macy
26 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 4 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 4 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 4 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 am

Iron Hide licked Ghosts muzzle to comfort her after his works was done. "Don't say that, I love you ghost and I wouldn't lived a day without you. You'll feel some pain for a little while, it will subside in a few hours."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 am

The fae awoke, her body curled up against marroks body.Her eyes looked down at her stomach , it looked much more swollen than yesterday and she was finding it harder to move with this bulge in her body.

She then gently nudged marrok with her nose trying to wake him up.She knew she should'nt but she was not feeling to great, Infact she felt extremely sick and thought maybe marrok could help her as he was a celete.
"marrok, morrok, I don't feel so good" The fae said, feeling the pup move around inside her.
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 am

Marrok opened his yellow optics when Nakita had poked. The brute let out an yawn, and perked his ears when his mate said she wasn't felling to good. He gently nuzzled her check, "What's wrong?" He couldn't help her if he didn't know what was making her feel sick. Marrok was thinking that she might have morning sickness or a belly ache or something. His yellow optics shown with concern he really was worried about his mate.
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 am

The fae rested her head on her paws, the sick feeling making her feel dizzy.
"I feel sick, I think it's just morning sickness, do you have anything to help" The fae asked, the sick feeling getting worse.
She knew there would be down sides to being pregnant, like morning sickness she just never imagined it would be this bad. She could also tell that the pup would be born soon, but not now which was good, she just nuzzled her head into her mate, trying to escape the sick feeling inside her.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 am

Marrok signed he knew of no cure for morning sickness but in order for it to not get "to bad" he did know how to avoid her from having extreme morning sickness. "Wait here." Marrok left the den to get some rosemary, ginger root, and some fruit. The brute came back with a mouth full of this, he put rosemary everywhere. He knew when females where pregnant there since of smell became sharper and the rosemary would be a stronger sent which should keep her from throwing up from the smell of something gorse. "Here" The brute nosed the plum over to Nakita, "Eat it slowly and don't rush to finish it." The plum would help some with hungry and other things. Marrok then left the den again and returned later with water in a large leaf. The brute bit half of the ginger root and dropped it into the water, he waited for the water to turn a orangy color and carefully moved the leaf closer to Nakita. "Drink this when your done with the plum it will help prevent nausea."
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Ghost awoke a few hours later, her bright blue eyes felt heavy from all the poppy seeds she had consumed."I-I-Iron"? She said as loudly as she could which wasn't more than a loud whisper. "I-Iron where did you g-go"? She whined looking around for him but her vision was blurred and everything was spinning.
Ghost
Ghost

Female Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 pm

After a few hours of hunting in the hunting grounds, Amethyst walked slowly back to the den, her tail high and proud. She was a little worn out. She decided that it was time for a nap. She lay beside the den, not disturbing the others whom she heard them having a private conversation about something. She didn't eaves drop off of them. She silently went to sleep and had pleasant dreams.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Solace sat among an massive mounted rock. as she looked at the occupied back in the far distance, she wasnt in there territory yet. and she didnt want to be, she loved to be alone, not with such commotion that it stirs into such confusion plus she was a stray to them. she didnt want them to think she was there to ambush them or become a nuisance... no... she was harmless anyways. As she sat the breeze had picked up and paced among the higher elevation. as it brushed over her dappered, trimmed sheath. it caused her to shiver. she needed a place to stay at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:50 pm

While Winstone was walking by the glance trees, and saw and unfamiliar wolf -was it ghost? no, it can't be.- Walking and by a tree towards the strange wolf, on the mounted rock. 
-Speaking in my mind "What is that wolf doing all alone" i asked his self.- Then....

Last edited by Winstone on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm

her ears swerved forward among the presence of another wolf. she was alarmed, but she knew she didnt need to move. this wasnt part of there territory, she knew that. however, Solace surrender in a shy, skittish manner. she felt trapped but she wasnt petrified. She was just... curious on why the wolf had came here. what could she do? she waited patiently for any response....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Winstone notice this was not hes territory.. Knowing hes a lone male. Coming from a tree towards the wolf, who dose like quite nice for a female, but he does not know, if the wolf is a male or Female.

*Moments later after near the wolf*
Winstone asked the wolf "Hello, I'm Winstone. Why are you alone here? And who owns this territory?" winstone asked with a nice and calm sense to the wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:23 pm

The heavilly pregnant female decided to visit Ghost after she had not seen her since yesterday so she scented the air her and picked up ghosts scent. She padded over to ghosts den and walked inside a friendly grin on her face. She saw ghost lying in her den, her leg looked damaged and broken.
" Are you ok" Nakita asked her eyes looking down at the fae.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Ghost was barely awake when she heard a voice"N-n-no". She said coughing. "W-w-Winstone bullied me". She whined looking up at Nakita, and the right side of her face was covered with cobwebs. She lowered her ears"Now I'm hideous and disabled". She whined lowering her gaze.

She noticed nakitas belly and smiled"Almost there". She smiled her good eye shunting bright. Then she remembered what iron said and wagged her tail"Iron agreed to be my mate". She said happily.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:33 pm

the calmness had soothed the fae, however she wasnt sure if she was to speak. as she chimed a few words in response toward the canines questions. "i-i'm solace, i dont own this territory i am just an Dispersal(alone) wolf. her visionaries secured upon the presence as her ears swerved in hesitation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Winstone, replied "Nice to meet you Solace!" Goes beside Solace and said "Tell me, why are you lone here Solace?" Win's ears perked up as he talked, to Solace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Solace responded, however she had to shake a bit as Winstone moved beside her. "i-i just dont have anywhere to go. i have never met the pack or went into their territory, and its because i dont know what they will think having an intruder pass through." she spoke as she glanced at the curious canine. her fur bristling as the breeze procceeded to brush her sheath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 pm

"Your not hideous an winstone is horrible, don't beat your self up about it. Just some body loves you and you always have me as a friend."
Nakita said smiling and then feeling awkward with her large belly.
"I think only a few more days now, not long" The fae said with a smile.
She shook her pelt and sat down next to Ghost a friendly smile on her face.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Winstone, told solace "I don't like there leader anyways... So, i left and seen you here." Winstone asked again "How about we go in the woods away from the territory. Don't you think it's best." Win Smiled at Solace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Ghost rested her head on Nakita's neck and sighed closing her eyes. She liked Nakita because she felt like a motherly figure. She wrapped her tail around her leg and that's when the pain went nuts"Agh"! She yelped and whined in pain. "N-N-Nakita, I can't move my leg". She whined lowering her ears. Her breathing escalated an was noticable as her legs started to cramp up and bend. She whine knowing shouldn't bent or yet because the bone was still minding together. "ouch....nakita please help me". She whimpered forcing her leg to stay straight but a knot form from where the muscle was cramping.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Solace gave a softening, hesitant, smile and responded. "sure" she was up for some exploring at least. especially somewhere she had never been in before, which were the woods. as she rised, climbing off the large mounted rock and waited patiently for the canine. her legs felt numb from sitting back so much as she stretched them as she waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Nakita saw the pain ghost was in and she had no idea what to do.  She quickly ran out the den looking for a celete but she could not find any. She decided to grab some relaxation herbs hoping they would relax the muscle. She then ran back to the den and mashed them up under her paw, she did not have time to mix them with water she just gave them to ghost.
"Eat this quickly" Nakita demanded.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Ghost ate them and soon the knot went away and she whined. "Will y-you please stay with me for the night"? She whimpered lowering her ears. She didn't know where iron was and didn't want to be alone. Her bright blue eyes looked into nakita and went soft.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:20 pm

"Sure" Nakita said with a soft smile.
She rested her head on her paws, a soft breeze blowing into the den. Her ice blue eyes scanned the den adn it was quite big for just one wolf but she knew she would need the room for a future family. She wrapped her tail round her bod, knowing the feeling of not wanting to be alone.
Nakita
Nakita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

She awoke to a wolf standing near her. She opened her eyes and looked at it. She was on the verge of surrendering to what she thought the wolf was going to do to her. "I come in peace... Whatever you do... Please... Don't hurt me..." She said in a soft and scared tone.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Female Join date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Ghost rest her head under nakitas side and whimpered as she closed her eyes. Her silver fur blowing in the wind, as she tossed and turned in her sleep"M-m-momy no -d-do-don leave m-m-me". She whined and rolled over then rolled over again and whimpered in her sleep
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next