The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Shadow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Shadow's head turned and her ears perked forward in surprise at the wolf's arrival from the depths of the den. "Hello Chelsea," Shadow greeted her before introducing herself, "my name is Shadow." Keeping her ground, Shadow's gaze flicked between the two wolves and back to the darkness of the den. With a soft sigh, the white wolf sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws to prevent herself from fidgeting.

"The end depends on the beginning"
Shadow

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Katana hers flick as she sees a new wolf approach, she nod her head."hello, I'm katana." the she wolf sits down with eyes new wolf."it's very nice to meet you."
Katana

Female Join date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Chelsea nodded her head at the female. "its nice to.meet you Shadow.' she added with a smile. The grumbling in her stomach caught her attention for a moment. Growling lightly to herself, she stood up and begun to pace slowly around. The female wanted to go and look for food, but she wasn't in the mood anymore.
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"It is nice to meet you too Katana," Shadow says dipping her head to the arriving wolf. Turning her gaze to the pacing wolf Shadow tilted her head and watched for a moment. "Up for a hunt?" She suggested carefully watching for any signs of hostility.

"The end depends on the beginning"
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Siren watches under a keen gaze, happy that the pack was getting along. He flicked his tail carefully, and laid down in the molded snow, the cool feeling good on his thick coat. He pricks his ears to the clouds fat with snow.

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Eis walked up to the wolf called siren, hopeful that this would be her new pack.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Eis wrote:Eis walked up to the wolf called siren, hopeful that this would be her new pack.

Please have 3 sentences per post, thanks!

Siren smells another scent, and looks at an ebony female approaching him. "Hello?" He says, curious of her intentions. "If you wish to join the pack, state you name." He nods to her, his expression stony.

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 pm

"I'm Eis' "I've been wandering for some time and smelled your scent borders." she wasn't really good at first impressions. Right now all she wanted to do was sleep. She yawned and waited for Siren to say something.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 pm

"Welcome then," he said, and pressed his nose to Eis' forehead in welcome. He steps back to reveal the other pack members. "I'm sure you'll find your place within our pack. Welcome."

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Happy to be with the a pack, she smiled. "I think I'll find a place to rest, thank you." With that she walk past the other's, found a place to sleep, and lapsed into a dreamless sleep. Her last thought before falling asleep was "I hope they don't I'm rude."
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:05 am

Sharon walked into the clearing. She noticed Nana with Kenny, and Siren. The pup seemed to have some fun with the alpha. She smiled and walked closer to them. "Hey, Siren! Nice to see you again!" She walked next to Ken, licking him, then licked the pup's forehead. Then she sat down, and smiled, glad to see her family, and the alpha again. She saw another wolf, sleeping, and assumed it was another member. She was glad more members were around.
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:36 am

The grey and white fae awoke, her ice blue eyes scanning the area looking for her mate. She could not find hima and she sighed unhappily. The female got to her feet and saw allot more new members around and she walked over to siren after not seeing the alpha around for a very long side.
" Hey" The fae said, her maw curving into a grin.
She wrapped her tail round her back and grinned up at the alpha.
"Have you seen marrok lately, I have no idea where he is" The fae asked the large brute.
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 am

Kenny remained at his exact spot, sitting near the outside of the den entrance, almost like a guard dog. A sudden alert wavered in his torso, and both his listeners perked. Taking a brief sniff of the air, Kendrick had sensed other wolves entering the lands. Ken gaze turned to where the scent was coming from, and emerged Siren with two new wolves around him. A small smile formed on his lips and he quietly watched in curiosity.

"I shall introduce myself to them when they are all settled in" thought the proti male.

Then he heard a feminine voice she was greeting the Doyen. Taking a moment to realize who it was, Ken's tassels began to sway. Kenny warming stared at his mate as she came over to the spot he was currently at. When Sharon gave him a lick he also returned the favor. Sharon then went from him to their loving child Ihana.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

Sharon & Ihana
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Eis awoke, stretched and shook off the last of the daze that surrounded her. She looked over to see and female loving licking her child. She smiled, it reminded her of her little sister Lian and her mother, only her sister had been indignant when this happen. She sat down content to watch the pack.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 pm

The Doyen emerges from his den, lifting his ears to the sight of the pack gently awakening. He walks through them all, slowly, and nods to each, flicking his tail behind him. He stops at a black female, and looks down at her with green eyes. "Hello, Eis."

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm

"Hello Siren, how are you?" "Is there any thing I can do for you?" Eis was mesmerized by his green eyes. Not that she was going to to tell him that.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:33 pm

The male kept his lime gaze on her, and blinked once at her question before responding deeply. "No, miss. There is nothing that the pack needs now." He runs a tongue across his whiskers before stretching. "Are you well? Hungry? Cold?"

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:48 pm

"I'm fine after being able to sleep." "I am a little hungry and the cold isn't a problem". "Who is the female, her mate and the pup?" she asked with a smile still on her face.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Siren nodded, and then looked over to the happy family. "That is Kendrick and his mate, Sharon. Thier young one is Ihana, she is now a Wache." He looks back to her, and flicks his tail. "Do you come here looking for a family?"

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 pm

"Yes, but for now I would rather contribute to the pack." "Is there a fresh kill anywhere, I'm really hungry?" She wondered where she would be placed within the pack.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 pm

"I am sure you will find a mouse or two around. Check the stones, they like to burrow where its warm." He walks over to the rocks, and paws at a crevice. He sniffs inside, and turns to face Eis. "Here. I can smell them."

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Eis walked up besides Siren, she caught the scent of mouse."So, how do you get them out?" In her wandering she had only hunted small game or helped a few other loners out with the hunt. She had never hunted mouse the concept was new to her.
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:45 pm

The wolf tilted his head. She didn't know how to get a mouse out of its burrow? Odd. "It's simple, didn't you do this when you were younger?" He pawed at the rocks until they broke loose and moved a bit, and he stuck his muzzle in a crack and pulled out a mouse by the tail, it wriggling. He hands her the mouth through his muzzle.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eis on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Eis took the mouse from Siren and ate it in one quick bite. "To answer your question, no I was never taught, we lived by the copper river." "So instead of learning how hunt mice we learned how to hunt nutria."
Eis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm

The young she-wolf's eyelids flickered open to reveal large blue eyes. Her ears twitched as sound reached them, sounds of many wolves moving about. Obviously, the pack had grown since she had slept. The ivory fur Wache stepped out of her secluded home, taking in deep breaths of the crisp air that surrounded her. Today was a beautiful day. She always found happiness in the beauty of the world. She trotted over to the stream that ran past her small abode and drank it thirstily. She still hadn't eaten since yesterday, and thought now was a good time to do some hunting. She bounded over the stream and lifted her head to breathe in the scents around her. She could smell a snow gerbil nearby. She crouched down, blending into the snow easily with her white pelt. She crept forward until she spotted the creature, only about a yard away. She got as close as she could to the snow gerbil before pouncing, landing straight on its back. She had stunned it long enough to kill it with a sharp bite to the neck. Delighted with her success, she walked back to her den and ate it, slowly, savoring the taste
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top