The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:56 am

Siren admired the way Kendrick was so open. He was so honest, too, and that made Siren glad he'd picked him as a Proti. He listened to the brown brute before Ken questioned Siren. "Nope. I don't intend on finding a mate. Its much too hard, especially when I've got a pack to look after."

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:56 am

Katana open one eye to see the two males outside of the den. She smiled before returning back to sleep. She perk her ears slightly to keep alert, she rest her head making herself to go into a light sleep.
Katana

Female Join date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:00 am

Chelsea let out a deep sigh, she walked slowly with her head low. This exploration/hunt plan didn't happen, the grumbling in her stomach louder than ever. Her gaze shifted down to the ground as she entered the forest, making her way back to the den. Perhaps later I shall go alone for a hunt maybe.. she though. A hare would be a small snack.. I.think ill try to catch two.. if I can.. she yawned lightly. Her ears perked to the sound of voices, both recognizable. Kendrick and Siren she thought. Woah Siren, haven't seen him in a while. she lifts her head as she enters the area, a small laugh escaping her maw. "Too scary for a family hhuh Siren?" she grinned, sitting down a small ways from them. "Hellp Kendrick, Siren, haven't seen you in a while." she nodded her head. Focusing her pale blue gaze on the males. Her tail twitched occasionally.
Chelsea

Female Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 am

Ihana opened her eyes slowly, shifting her warm ivory body to become more comfortable. The wind ruffled her fur, which was her favorite thing to wake up to. She got up, and stretched out her small, thin body with a enormous yawn. She had been sleeping in the small den she had found a few days before. She had been walking beside the river, and off to the edge she noticed a small hole. Careful to scout it out first, she stepped inside. It looked as though it had been used for coyotes, and she was sure that her father, Kendrick, would not fit in the small opening.
But she could.
She was still a very tiny wolf, and she wasn't going to get much bigger. In fact, she didn't want to get bigger. She wanted to stay a short, thin wolf with bright eyes, strong legs and a mind for mischief. But she was growing up, and was nearly two already. Everything she had thought of as a pup had changed.
She stepped outside of the den and walked towards the middle of camp. She was surprised to see Siren and her father talking a little ways away from the entrance of the den. She ran forward on her quiet paws, picking up speed quickly. She forgot to stop, though, and she bowled right into Siren, calling out like a signal to battle.
"GRAMPS!"
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Kendrick took his focus away from the sky to the land before him. He could hear the thumping sounds of a emerging wolf. Ken sniffed the atmosphere for the emerging wolfs aroma, it was a scent that was familiar to Ken and not a threat. The proti male auditives flicked to the sound of a laugh that entered the area he, Siren, and Katana were in. Seeing the wolf emerge out from the trees he notice that it was Chelsea the Jeager. Kenny smiled and unclasped his maw to speak:

Hello Chelsea, I'm glad to see your doing well.

When he was done saying that, his nostrils flared with the scent of his kin. Out of no where he saw a flash of white running to Siren. He could only think of one thing that had so much energy.. Ihana. Kenny chuckled softly and glanced at Siren and Ihana.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Katana eyes open sleepily hearing voices outside, she slowly sits up to investigate , her blue eyes Emerge from the den. She looks to see two more wolves, they seemed familiar to her from somewhere.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Chelsea giggled as Ihana jumped in, her hyper energy reminder her of herself. She smiled lightly nodding her head at Kenny. That same aching feeling filled her mind again, pulling her. Shaking her head, the small female dismissed it. Her eyes lit up as the area became more lively. "Hello Katana." she nodded her head at the other female. Chelsea focused her pale blue gaze on the wolves around her, her eyes wide and intent. "Where's Sharon?" she asked focusing her question on Kendrick, she hadn't seen her in a while either.
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Katana slowly emerge out of the den giving Chelsea a nod of her head."hello Chelsea ." the tired female sit down in front of the den.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Siren looks at Chelsea, and raises an eyebrow before feeling a little furball adolescent run into him. He pins his ears back, but his eyes are confused and looking at the wolf. For a second he had not recognised her, she'd grown so much! "Ihana?"

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Ihana laughed joyfully as the old he-wolf recognized her. It had been a very long time, though he looked and smelled the same as always (LOL SMELLED). She got off of him, flicking her long fluffy, milk white tail. Her small frame tensed as she crouched down, shaking her haunches. Her large blue eyes flashed mischief and she mock growled, trying to make herself look ferocious.
"Come, fight me like an alpha!"
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Siren perks his ears towards the almost fully grown wolf and grins. "I don't think you'd want to fight me," he said, swishing his tail behind him. But either way, he let out a growl, and stuck his butt in the air, signalling for her to come and get it.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Katana curled her tail overpass still sitting in front of the den. She licked her paws to at least get a little grooming done. She perked her ears as she stays alert with every bone in her body. She sniffed the air as she sighed before curling her tail tighter.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:29 pm

(If your ready come and get it Na na na naaa na na naaa ROFL)

Ihana growled playfully, shaking her fur. She bared her teeth before replying in a booming voice.
"I can fight anyone, Gramps! Especially you! Unless your to old to fight me?" Before she was finished her taunt, she pounced onto Siren's back, biting his scruff lightly and kicking his back. She didn't do it hard, so as to not make Gramps too angry, but she did it hard enough to make him fight well and not take it easy on here. She pawed at his muzzle.
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 pm

The little rascal was just like Kendrick, in ways of insults. He laughs, and feels the Nerabi fling onto his back, and he quickly twists beneath her, lightly whipping his head back to snap at her paws. He flung himself into the snow, ridding Ihana off of his back, and growled again, standing over her. "Well done. If you're so into fighting, you should become a Wache."

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Chelsea smiled at Ihana's confidence.  She gasped, her eyes going wide. "Ihana! Your gonna fight the big scary monster!" she joked immiediatly laughing afterwards. The female usually couldn't keep a straight face. Her ears laid back as she layed down. This will be interesting. she thought grinning. Her ears perked forward as she tried to hold the laughter in.
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Ihana flew into the snow a ways away. She stood up and shook her fur. She laughed.
"Was I that good?" She asked playfully, pawing at his muzzle. "I was thinking Celete or something, but now that you say it, maybe Wache will fit in too, now!" She sighed. "So many ranks! Maybe you should cut a few?" She jumped and slid between his legs, coming out the other side and pouncing onto his back, giving his tail a few blows with her paws. She heard Chelsea laugh and she howled.
"Big scary monster! Sounds great! Bring it!"
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 pm

"The pack needs all different types of wolves, young one," he says, hearing her speak of ranks. "And each rank is here for a purpose." He looks down at her with green eyes, his tail wagging slightly.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Ihana looks up at the large leader and smiles. She always wondered why he seemed so furious sometimes, and others he was really understanding.
"Okay, Siren." She says softly. She shakes her fur, deciding to go hunting as her stomach growled angrily.
"Wanna come hunting, or do leaders never hunt?"
Sokea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Chelsea immiediatly jumped up at her suggestion, although it wasn't addressed to her, she couldn't miss this oppurtunity to hunt, and she'll have company. "OH MY GOSH OG MY GOSH CAN I COME IM STARVING! " she bursted running around them. It took her moments to realize what she was doing. Skidding to a stop, the female shook her fur and head. "I mean.. um is it alright if I can come? I haven't eaten in a while. she asked looking down, feeling a bit embarrassed about her out burst.
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shunook on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 pm

im acting so weird and yet im happy
Shunook

Female Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Siren finally reaches the den, the newcomer at his heels, and he turns around to face her and her snowy complexion. "Your name, miss?" He asks, swishing his tail in the wind behind him. There was no doubt he'd accept her, she had already shown extreme skill in which the pack would need vitally.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Coming to a stop, Shadow took a moment to look around the surroundings. Sniffing the air she detected the intertwining scents of other pack members. "Shadow," she replies turning her gaze back to the grey wolf, and quickly adds, "and yours?"

"The end depends on the beginning"
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Siren sifts his paws in the snow, keeping his green gaze on the white newcomer. "I'm Siren, Doyen of the pack." He says deeply, watching her bluish eyes. "Might I say your hunting was phenomenal. Keep our hunting rank in mind, why don't you." He lends a friendly nod.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:38 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Siren," Shadows says dipping her head politely to the grey wolf. Hiding her flattery from the praise she merely flicks her tail as she says, "it would be an honor to hunt for and with your pack." Looking around the den site again Shadow's snow white ears flick as she wonders about the other pack members.

"The end depends on the beginning"
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm

A yawn espaced from Chelsea as her eyes fluttered. Hunger was turning into exhaustion for the female. Her ears laid back as she heard two voices, one she knew was Siren. Turning her head, she stood up, seeing a white ish female along with Siren. "Hi there." she said smiling slightly at her. "I'm Chelsea, one of the jeagers." she added, assuming that this was a new member. Why else would Siren bring a stranger near the den. She sighed, sitting down in front of the two focusing her pale gaze on them.
Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top