The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren (Leader)
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 17*, slight breeze and steady snowfall. Winter is approaching.
Snow: Soft but constant.
Wind: Slight.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm by Amethyst

» here I am! sorry posted the biography too early lol
Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 am by Serenity

» Don't click. o3o
Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Cinder Fire
Cinder Fire takes away December's ToTM award. Cinder is a very active member who is fun to chat with and is always RolePlaying. Keep it up!
Click the Affiliate!
Click to vote for our pack! <3
Click!

The Koti Den

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Koti Den

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

Macy - Doyen
This rose has thorns
Avatar and Siggie (c) to me with original picture (c) to someone

-------

EYE-m watching you.
Admin

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Koti Den

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Katana sits in the clearing as she grooming her silver like pelt. Her ears twitch at each sound around her, she finished her grooming as she heard the doyen speak."hello siren how are you?" the she wolf said with a nod of her head
Katana

Female Join date : 2013-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Hearing a packmate, Siren pricks his ears to a feminine voice. He intook the sight of a wolf of which he'd seen around before, but never met. "Hello, Katana," he spoke in his deep voice, nodding to her. "I apologize for my absence. It is unacceptable and it will not happen again." He flicks his tail at his ankles, and stands, the light snow falling on his thick coat.

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:58 pm

The she wolf nodded her head gently and spoke with her calm voice , "it's fine siren, it wasn't your fault."katana folded her tail over her paws. "again thank you for accepting me into your pack, it's a very nice terrain you have here."
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:01 pm

"Thank you," he says behind the chartreuse glow of his eyes. "I am glad it has lasted through winter so well." He shakes his pelt, little snowflakes spraying off of it, and he looks around. Everything looked fine, just as he had left it. It seemed most members were intact as well.

Siren
All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm

She nodded her head as a snowflake floated onto her nose. The warmth of her nose makes it melt, soon more little flakes stocked to her pelt. The she wolf shakes her pelt quickly letting them fall around her."yes it's a miracle that it is till standing." She said wisely as her blue eyes watch around the camp intensively.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Siren watches the sun slip behind the mountains as the night draws in. "What brings you to Katmai, miss?" He asks bluntly, striking up a conversation. He flicks his tail in the snow behind him.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 pm

"well, my old pack died of an disease and i was the only one to survive, so I headed out to look for a pack. And I heard about this pack from other loners so I went to find if this is true so here I am." the she wolf said looking at the doyen answering his question with all she could remember in her mind.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 pm

"Loners? Interesting." Siren had seen very few loners since the time he had arrived back home, and he looked around him. The air was still in the moonlight, and Siren yawned. "I am sorry for your loss."

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:40 pm

She nodded her head"it's fine, the past is the past."katana said with a smile as she seen the moon rising, her blue eyes gave a glow as the moon's light shine lightly on them.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm

"Indeed," he speaks deeply, and lifts his head in a howl that shatters the night. He looked around him, and saw most of the members sleeping. "I bid you good luck with us, Katana."

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 pm

"thank you."she replied to her doyen with a nod. She laid down on the ground hers trained on the moon. She always like the moon's glow it made her feel safe and calm.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Siren begins to walk back to his den when he hears the soft thump of Katana lying down in the snow, he hesitates for a moment, and turns his head back to her. "Are you sure you are to sleep in the cold?" He asks, already craving the warmth of his den.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm

The she wolf shook her head"it's fine, you can go ahead and for to your den, I'll be fine. katana laid her head back on her paws facing the moon as she looks back up to the sky.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Siren watches her for a moment. He hoped she was content, because he didn't want to argue. He shrugged and walked into his den, his paw pads feeling good against the stone of the floor. He curls up in a ball and lays down, blinking at Katana from inside. There was plenty of room for her...

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 pm

She turned her head feeling eyes on her and she gets up."if you insist."katana walked to the den laying inside but close to the front. She lowered her head back down, as she closed her eyes.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Siren was just about asleep when he heard pawsteps. Good, she had accepted his offer. He closed his eyes again, curling tighter, and drifted off to sleep.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 am

She curled her tail so it would touch her nose. She flicked her ears keeping alert, as she curls up her body feeling a little warmer.she soon put down her guard as she lowered her ears.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:09 am

Kendrick peacefully strolled through the woods that was near the den. He wanted to go to the fields where the flowers were at but he wasn't up to the task.. not just yet. He came to a stop upon a tree that had slumping branches with minimum amounts of leaves on it, covered with ice. A sudden feeling wavered through out his body, and his emerald orbs lighten up. He quickly turned his torso around and lifted his nostrils in the air to smell a faint but familiar wise wolf and the newcomer he had approved for her to stay. Without another thought, Ken scampered off to the direction where lied the two scents his pads digging up frosty ground below him every step he took. Finally reaching the den he quickly went inside and stood in front of Siren.

"SIREN! What's going on? I haven't seen you for quite some time. Wow boss your looking old."

A wide grin spread across his face as his eyes peacefully stared at the brute who had accepted him in his pack. He briefly switched his gaze to Katana who was lying down on the ground. Ken shook his torso back and forth, getting all the remainder of the snow off of him, waiting for a reply from whoever felt like responding to him. He glanced to Katana once again and said in a mannerly tone while smiling:

"Hello Katana."

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:12 am

Siren grunted and sat up, narrowing his green eyes at his Proti. "What a pleasant surprise," he says, a grin coiling at his lips. He uses his front paw to push against Kendrick's nose to push him a bit out of the den. "Always lovely seeing my dearest Proti, is it not?" Sarcasm glinted happily in Siren's eyes.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 am

Hearing his commanding officer, Ken gracefully returned his gaze back to the male. Kenny smiled as Siren spoke, Siren had the same deep and rough tone Ken remembered.

"What a pleasant surprise,"

Kenny nodded and replied, "Yes this is a surprise.. Old man where have you been? You seem to disappear and reappear a lot.. don't tell me your secretly seeing someone."

The Proti male flinched from the Doyens touch. It didn't take him long to realize that Siren was trying to push him out of the den a bit. Kenny could feel the cool gentle breeze of the air surrounding his behind.

"Always lovely seeing my dearest Proti, is it not?"

Kenny light jade colored oculars stared back at Siren. Of course Ken was quite a dense male to realize the sarcastic remark of Sirens words, Ken let it loose. Curling his lips to a grin, Ken said:

Oh..urm Yeah I guess.. Great to see you too, Siren. I'm glad your still alive.

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Katana on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 am

Katana lowered her ears trying to block out the two brute's conversation. She curled back up with a small yawn. She soon falls back into her sleep.
Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 am

"Of course I'm still alive you numskull," he says, laughing gently. He eyes down the male, and lifts his tail in dominance. "Let's step outside of the den, so Katana can sleep." He grinned, and stepped outside of the den. "If you're going to keep insulting me by my age, then please accept my offer to tussle. I'd love to shut you up, young one." He laughed again, scraping his claws in the snow.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am

"Of course I'm still alive you numskull,"

Kenny smiled at Siren's words, he was glad to finally get the chance to speak with the wise male. To Ken it felt like the first time he met Siren, both of them talking about the pack. When Ken heard Siren saying to step he obediently followed after him. Ken didn't want to interrupt Katana's rest, to him she seemed really tired.

"If you're going to keep insulting me by my age, then please accept my offer to tussle. I'd love to shut you up, young one."

When Ken reached the outside of the den he settled his hind on the ground. His eyes widen at Sirens offer of a tussle. Ken cleared his throat and replied:

"I'm sorry Siren but I have to refuse your offer.. I have a daughter and.. I'm more of a lover then a fighter."

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 am

"For some reason I knew you'd refuse," the old wolf nudges the male's shoulder, still grinning. "Wise." He stretches himself out, and lets out a big yawn. "Yeah, how is the family, Kendrick?"

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:51 am

"For some reason I knew you'd refuse,"

Kendrick turned his gaze to his side that wasn't in Siren's point of view. He wasn't sure if he felt glad or embarrass that he refused Siren's friendly tussle. Opening his maw he let out a silent sigh. He wasn't sure if it was him or not but he strangely felt cold, the cold feeling like it was only him and his boss, surrounded by black land. Kenny shivered and silently murmured to himself:

"Scary.."

"Yeah, how is the family, Kendrick?"

Quickly snapping out from his scary thought, he looked up towards the sky. A small smile was clearly shown on his face.

"There doing well.. Ihana is growing up fast, and Sharon seems to be busy or troubled with something lately. Ihana looks just like Sharon, besides the star that is on her forehead... Siren do you ever thought about having.. you know.. childrens of your own?"

I'm Watching You, Guest!

Family

♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top