The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
Amethyst
The Koti Den - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Koti Den - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Koti Den - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 22 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 22 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

The Koti Den - Page 22 _the_w10
the voice I imagine for Macy: Natalie Portman
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 22 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Sharon on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Sharon smiled brightly and turned to the pup. She followed, rolling her eyes, but found Nana staring at her with adorable, and not resistible eyes. She glanced at Kenny, but saw he was heading somewhere, and her eyes turned back. She heard the little pup, and pushed down a laugh, and finally spoke. "Uh, sure, I mean, yes! Ihana, why don't we introduce you to some wolves over there? See papa and the other 'fur-breathers'? Let's go there." She smiled and replied. "Oh, and by the way, Nana, you call these 'fur-breathers' wolves. Okay? Say W-oo-l-vs. Now, let's go to papa." She headed towards her mate. She stopped, seeing he was going somewhere, and thought for a moment if they should let the pup go out of the den territory. She didn't want to leave the pup, but then saw Daniel nearby. She smiled at Daniel, and turned to Ihana. "Ihana, um follow me to that 'fur-breather..'okay" She walked to Daniel, and spoke. "Hey, Daniel! Do you mind looking after Ihana for just a moment? I'm going to follow Kenny, and decide if we are going to let Nana go out of the den territory. " She smiled, and waited for her reply. Turning to Ihana, she said "Ihana, listen to me. You see this fur breather? Stay right next to her until I'm back, okay? I'm going to see papa for a little...okay?" She looked into the pup's orbs, with a serious face. She didn't know if she should let someone take care of the pup, but she knew she could trust the pup, and Daniel, or at least she hoped.
Sharon
Sharon

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Luna loosing track of time ends back near the den. she sees another wolf(skipper) and decides to say hello. once Luna came close she says," hello I'm Luna, and you are?" she smiles as she gets closer.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Sharon looks at Luna, and another wolf(Skippy) and smiles. She sits, and waits for Daniel, and looks at Ihana. She wondered if she should just bring her with her, and thought for a moment.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 pm

The little wolf pup smiled widely, showing her tiny pointed fangs. "HI!" She half-yelled, her tongue curling back as she spoke clearly to the wolf. "What a pack! And to think I'm in! Oh, goodie!!" She skipped up, and licked Luna's nose quickly. She was very excited to meet everyone. "How fun, how fun!" Skip's whole body wiggled as her tail swung crazily behind her.
Skipper
Skipper

Female Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Luna smiled wide at Skippy and nudged her playfully. " this is a great pack." Luna says to Skippy." she walked around and enjoyed herself
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 pm

As Luna walked away, Skipper smiled openly to herself, pushing her tongue against her small teeth. "Someday I'll have GIANT fangs! Woo!" She flattened her ears, pretending to stalk a snowflake that began to drift down. She growled a meek growl, and jumped up to swipe at hit before falling into the snow and laughing like a maniac. "See!! I'll be a GREAT hunter here! I'll feed millions!" She rolled over in the snow, panting at how much fun she'd had.
Skipper
Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Sharon smiles and looks at the young(Skippy). She looks at Ihana, and smiles."Look Ihana, you guys could become friends!" She whispered to the pup(Nana). She looks up, then heads towards Luna and the other pup, and looks back to see Ihana following. She hoped Nana could get along with the energetic pup.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Luna laid down not far away and watched. Sharon and ihana was heading towards Skippy. she decided this was too exciting and decided to lay her head on her paws yet be ready if the needed her.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 pm

"Welp, I'm never gonna be tired. Ever." Skip blinked at them all, sitting upright with snow twined in her head fur. A giggle boiled up in her chest, and she laughed out loud. "Just kidding. Everything needs rest! That's what I learned from mommy." She smiled and curled up on the snow, twitching excitedly.
Skipper
Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Sharon saw Luna, and looked back at Nana. The young pup(Skippy) seemed really excited. She walked to her "Hey, what's your name?" She smiled and waited, licking Ihana's head, and turning back to the pup. The pup seemed so young, and playful, she smiled and looked at Ihana.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 pm

"Um, I'm Skipper," she barked highly, blinking happily up at Sharon. "I'll have you know that I'm probably going to be the BEST hunter in the whole world when I grow up!" She play growled again, swatting at Ihana.
Skipper
Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Kenny nostrils flared with the scent of the pack. He was back at the den.. but Why? Ken trusted his legs to move on their own, but why did they take him back to the den? Then suddenly, he could feel his eyelids getting heavy.. oh so his body knew he was tired. "That's why I'm here again" mumbled Ken. His figure became visible again, when he came to the edge of the woods, he saw Luna, Sharon, Ihana, and a young unfamiliar young lass. Ken saw Sharon talking to it, he tilted his head confused, When did the young pup enter the territory?

The Koti Den - Page 22 Ken13
I'm Watching You, Guest!
The Koti Den - Page 22 Tumblr_lk0pv2xowc1qizu52o1_500
Family
The Koti Den - Page 22 Large_zpsd9a13242
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Luna saw Kenny and said," hey Kenny." she could tell he was tired and motioned him over. the night was cool and the snow was lightly falling.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 pm

"Oh.." she simmered, half way smiling and half way crouching to the ground. She'd seen Kendrick, and was frightened. She had trust issues with male wolves, because one had killed her mother. She began to shiver, but smiled meekly at him. Her brown eyes were wilting, but she tried to remain ecstatic.
Skipper
Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Sharon smiled, and quietly laughed. "Hi, Skipper, and yes, I bet you will be! Well, this is Ihana..." She nudged the Nana forward. Pups made her laugh, and she liked being with them, even though sometimes, it was some work. She saw her mate and barked. She saw Luna, and smiled, but then pointed, motioning to come over here with her and Ihana, but only if he wanted to. She didn't want to wear out. She smiled and sat down. Turning to Skipper, she wondered what was wrong. "ARe you alright? "
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:03 am

Ken heard the voice of Luna, and he first looked towards her direction. It seemed that she was resting, but didn't look at all tired. He saw her motioning him over, he nodded as too say "one moment." He changed his view to the small pup who was known as Skipper, he overheard Sharon say the name. Ken quietly looked into her eyes, and saw the female express fear towards him. Kendrick took one small step back, he didn't want to scare the small lass any more so he thought giving her space would loosen the tension, he quickly flashed a small smile to Skipper, telling her that he wasn't a danger. Then he Looked to Sharon he saw her motion him closer, he would go to her but he didn't want to make the pup more scared.

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 am

Tsuki sees everyone by a wolf she has not yet met and she decides to go meet him. She walked slowly passed everyone whispering hello. Tsuki stopped in front of this new or old wolf and said "hello" and she looked at luna.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 am

Luna didn't look it but she was tired. she nodded at Kenny then at tsuki. she saw the pup was tense with kenny near and was uncertain. Luna yawned and relaxed a bit.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 am

Sharon smiled as she saw Kenny come over. "Hey! Um, this is Skipper..." She looked at Skipper, hoping she was okay. She walked closer and whispered. "Hey, um, he is not going to do any harm to you, it's okay..." She smiled and looked at her. Then she turned back to Kenny and Ihana, and smiled to Tsuki.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 am

Tsuki saw luna yawning and it made her sleepy. YAWN...tsuki opened her mouth widely so everyone could see her teeth. She then layed down "he kenny..."tsuki said and fell asleep
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 am

"Evenin'," she gulped a little, before finally her excitement overcame her fear. She bounced up, and began to run and play in the snow. "You know, my mother used to take me out to the meadow to play! So fun!" She laughed, her big brown eyes glistening.
Skipper
Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:16 am

Sharon smiled, and relaxed a little. Turning to KEnny, she whispered "Did you notice Skipper being a little nervous? Well, at least she's better now." She nuzzled him, and then Ihana. She was glad Skipper was energetic again.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:25 am

Seeing Tsukikanji pass by, saying something in a low voice, hello. Ken nodded in greetings to her and said, "Hello." He quietly laughed when Moon instantly fell asleep after saying her greetings to him. Watching the two she wolves, Luna and Tsukikanji, he saw that they must be good friends already.... But back to the point, he cautiously padded over beside Sharon, and softly returned her nuzzle. He stared at the pup named Skipper, and his lobes that was near Sharon flicked to her. Listening to her whisper and turn his full attention back to her and whispered back, "Yes.. It surprised me.. but I think it was cute and I'm glad she's okay now."

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:28 am

Sharon smiled and nodded in agreement with Kenny. "I don't know how Ihana will grow up, but...Skipper is one cute pup, so is Nana! " She saw Skipper, then Ihana. She looked at Luna and Tsuki, who seemed to be resting and sleeping.
Sharon
Sharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

Tsuki ears twitched. She lifted her head listening to ken and sharon talk. "Yay their cute....zzzz". She had jumped in the conversation but went back to sleep.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next