The Katmai Natives Pack
Welcome to The Katmai Natives Pack! This is a wolf Roleplay based upon Alaska's most treacherous mountains, Katmai.
Here at the Katmai Natives Pack, we Roleplay, have contest, and overall just have fun!
If you plan on joining, please fill out a joining form located in 'Visitor's Center', and please make an account here. We'd love to see you join!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Siren & Macy
Weather
Current Weather:
Approximately 14* with no breeze. The air is still and getting colder.
Snow: None.
Wind: None.
Latest topics
» JOINING FORMS
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm by Macy

» Lieutenant's Biography
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm by Tsukikanji

» Don't click. o3o
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm by Macoon

» Things now about me, since everything is changing a lot.
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:01 pm by Macoon

Top posting users this month
Amethyst
The Koti Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Koti Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Koti Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 

Monthly Honors
Tribute of the Month
Everyone
Thank you everyone who has stopped by and kept this little site alive. Siren and I owe it to all of you for making this place feel like home.

The Koti Den

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Koti Den - Page 21 Empty The Koti Den

Post by Macy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Koti Den

The Koti Den - Page 21 51c8d029f381452922e7a19e27d80374

The Crevice of Katmai is the pack's den, and the usual RolePlay area. It's a dip in the mountains, creating a gentle bowl that the pack dwells within. The den is home to all of the members here at The Katmai Natives Pack, and each member has thier own perspective over the common area. Although only the strong survive among the mountains, this is the most adundant place on the peak.

Rank Interactions:

All ranks have advantages in this area.

Forbidden Rank Interactions:

There are no ranks forbidden in this area.

Animal Encounters:

PREY:
-Snow Hares and Bunnies
-Lemmings
-Field Mice
-Gray Mice
-Snow Gerbils
-Jackalopes
Elk
-Osprey Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)
-Hawk Chicks (Risks include getting attacked by parents)

PREDATORS:
-Mountain Lions
-Grizzly Bears
-Hawks
-Osprey
-Rabid Mammals
-Humans
-Sled Dogs/Huskies
-Lone/Rogue Canines (wolves)

Last edited by Macy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*

MACY
[ this rose has thorns ]

The Koti Den - Page 21 _the_w10
the voice I imagine for Macy: Natalie Portman
Macy
Macy

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Koti Den - Page 21 Empty Re: The Koti Den

Post by Luna on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Luna returns from snowberry gardens much later and goes into the den. she lays the bunch of salmonberry and snowberry down. she thought she would hold onto the shard since it was pretty. she walks outside and sees tsuki just in time to dodge. she laughs and then play bows.
Luna
Luna

Female Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Tsuki play bows back and later after playing she asked to come inside. she nipped her ear. she sat down and waited for a response.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Female Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 am

"sorry I'm gonna stay out here." Luna says. she then goes and sits down. she watches the stars and waits for others.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 am

Kendrick grinned to Sharon and Ihana, "A great father?" thought Ken, hearing the whisper Sharon had said to him... He wasn't so sure about that, a great father, he hardly did any bonding with his daugther... mostly because he was always somewhere else, doing other things. Seeing Sharon and Ihana pad away, he stood where he was, his eyes were locked on the two albino coated she wolves. Turning his gaze away from his family, he spotted Tsukikanji and Luna playing bow. He lightly chuckled at them, but then Moon had left Luna and went into the den. He tilted his head, he had not once seen Luna rest at all, shrugging slightly he slowly walked over to Lu and said, "Hello Luna.. Aren't your tired?"

The Koti Den - Page 21 Ken13
I'm Watching You, Guest!
The Koti Den - Page 21 Tumblr_lk0pv2xowc1qizu52o1_500
Family
The Koti Den - Page 21 Large_zpsd9a13242
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Male Join date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:16 am

"not yet, I slept all day yesterday, somehow." Luna says to Kenny. " look at this shard I found. it was at the cliffs. I went there before I went to snowberry gardens earlier today." Luna pulls out the shard and I shimmers in the moonlight.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:22 am

Kenny slightly nodded to Lu about her sleeping all day yesterday. When he heard her say something about Shard and Cliff, his lobes quickly perked up. Seeing her pull out a shiny shard, his eyes flickered in surprise.. But then he remembered her saying about a cliff, he locked his orbs in Lu's icy eyes and said, "Luna.. Tell me what cliff? Was it a place that had a beautiful view of the whole land? Where was the Shard located... in a rock.. on the ground...?"

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
"Beat for Beat, Just Reach For Me, And We'll Find Our Way Out Of Here, When the Clouds Depart, We'll Finds the Stars With The  Passing Of Our Years" - Luke Conard
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 am

" I went to canyard cliffs. the sight was amazing. the shard was on the ground. I know it was dangerous but I was careful." Luna says to Kenny. she looked at the shard at her feet and liked the colors even more.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 am

When Lu said the Canyard Cliff, he didn't know how to feel... Was he angry at her for going to such a dangerous place alone? or Was he surprised.? Ken didn't know how to react all he could do was stare.. at her with his eyes...his mind was blank. He sighed, realizing it was a relieved sigh, looking back at Lu he said in a shakey voice, "Well..I'm glad your okay.. and I'm glad you found a beautiful shard.. but Please Luna, you must not go there alone.. it's dangerous." At this very moment, he felt like a father telling a daughter what to do, it wasn't a bad feeling but he knew Luna wasn't his daughter and he knew she had rights.. to do anything and go where ever she wanted.. but he couldn't help but feel protective. Seeing that Luna was looking at the shard, he too did the same and saw it vibrate with beautiful colors.

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 am

" alright, I know what you are saying. I won't go back alone." Luna says to Kenny. Luna didn't like that she upset Kenny. she looks at him and then at the shard. the moonlight makes it shine beautifly.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:49 am

Hearing the female speak, he looked away from the shard back to her, giving his attention to her. When she agreed to not go alone, Ken sighed softly this time, letting out distress. He gave her a proud grin and said, "Good, I'm glad you understand.. and I apologize if I sound.. rude.. I kinda panicked." Looking back to the shard, he wondered.. How or Where did it come from.. "Keep it safe with you Luna, it might mean something" said Ken, his eyes were still on the shard, but he was still speaking to Lu.

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 am

"ywah im going to. i dont know what it means. mabe i should show it to siren.' luna says. she looks up and to kenny. luna wonders what it means but tryes not to worry about it.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:20 am

The clouds moved by slowly, just as the winds. Their was a pacing female wolf of golden coloration, the gold could match with dead grass or almost even the sun. A smirk appeared on her face, her black lips curved slightly in a up-ward motion. A butterfly flew by and as soon as the fae's golden head turned up as if she where about to howl, the butterfly jerked upward. The golden head returned to normal positioning, just slightly raised as this female carried herself with honor and pride. Her right ear turned toward the slightest sound of wolves and she began to give off a low growl. Come on Dusk! You gotta join or you'll die. She signed "I guess" The alas disliked pack life but in order to survive you must stand together as one. She had always been thought this ever since she was a tiny little bundle of golden fur. It was not long before the wondering female spotted a white wolf of younger age. This wolf interested Dusk she looked somewhat familiar. Dusk was surprised she remembered some things from her past but not it all it was as if she saw the world vividly then all of a sudden it blurred and she only could remember bits and pieces when she saw something familiar or even just random things would trigger a flash back. With every flash back it unlocked tiny pieces of her past. Dusk was close to this wolf now so close that she could tell where she had been, it was of course a fae, and many other things from sent alone. Dusk was however blending in with her surroundings and many other things that triggered shelter or a hide out, or even a spying perch. Dusk then decided to show herself, the fae stepped away slowly from a large rock. She was now face to face with this fae, of course being Dusk, she just looked at the fae not moving or saying anything.

(WHOA lots of typing xD)
Dusk
Dusk

Female Join date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:21 am

Tsuki listens to luna and ken talk and decides to play with kens daughter. "Hey cutiepie" she said rubbing her face to hers. She looked back at luna who looked confused.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:06 am

Nakita happily agreed to where marrok wanted to go and looked down into his eyes.It was not as cold as yesterday and the air felt slightly warmer.She wagered her tail slightly and sniffed the air checking out all the scents and smells.She then got into the playfully postion with her rump in the air and her tail wagging."race ya there, though I will probably win again"
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 am

Luna gets up and feels cold. she goes inside the den. she paces to warm up before going back outside.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Tsuki follows luna inside. "Wow its warm" Tsuki says and lays down and stays in the same place to get warm. She rubbes her face on the grass in their.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrok on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Marrok gaze steadily at Nakita with a smile. Then all of a sudden the brute was off, not so fast as his muscular build always slowed him down. He still was running though he was in a full out sprint. He would nip at Nakita playfully to slow her down if she was about to beat him this time.
~Off to Canyon Cliffs~
Marrok
Marrok

Male Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Nakita sprinted forward,catching up with marrok.She was always going to beat him no matter what, so she she just carried on running.The wind blowing through her fur as she sped along the path towards canyon cliffs.

-canyon cliffs-
Nakita
Nakita

Female Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Tsuki stared at Marrok and Nakita. She watched them for awhile then rolledin the grass. She was so warm. :3
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokea on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 pm

~*IHANA*~

Ihana saw that her mother was amused with her, for some reason. She turned and began marching to some place that she didn't know. In fact, where was she going? She paused. She wanted to meet some furry breathers. She turned around, giving her mother puppy dog eyes.
"Mutt-er," She said softly, walking up to her and rubbing her little head on her mother's leg,
" I want see fur-breath-er." Then she added, "Plea-se."
She looked up at her mother, hoping that she would take her too see them. She suddenly realized something.
She had found out how to make puppy dog eyes.

The Koti Den - Page 21 244sje9
Sokea
Sokea

Female Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukikanji on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Tsuki saw that luna had fuallen asleep and she got out of the den. After she left she went to go get water and food. She was full by the end of the day and comfertable with the packs tereitories.
Tsukikanji
Tsukikanji

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Falcon walked around with his yellow eyes, sniffing out Luna's scent. He reallly wanted to see her again, because his pal was very fun, so he wagged his tail as he saw her. "luna! hayyyy," he called from a distance, running up to her.
Falcon
Falcon

Male Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Luna saw falcon as she walked back out side and stopped. she sat and smiled as he approached. she couldn't wait to show him the shard she found yesterday.
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendrick on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 pm

When the young she wolf Luna depart from him, Ken gazed back to the sky. The firmament was clear and calm, no newly dropped snow had fallen. The taupe colored he beast closed his eye lids, both his lobes were perked, listening for any sound. He could feel the gentle wind fly around him, pulling at his fur left to right, whistling in his ears. What to do? Maybe go examine around the pack territory. Kendrick was too familiar with the territory, because he has lived in this pack for quite some time now. But it wouldn't hurt to walk around right? Ken loved a good walk, and clearing his mind with nature wouldn't hurt, he could also take the time he had to learn about other things he wasn't familiar with. Opening his eyes back up, his emerald orbs lit up, "Let's start at the Yeti Caves first" mumbled Ken, talking to himself. He twirl his head to the pack of wolves, leaving them alone wouldn't cause a riot, it was only a small visit and Ken knew that the pack could take care of themselves. His gaze froze on Sharon who was of course still with the young lass, a small smile curled up his lips, "I'll be back" he murmured softly. Turning his attention to the path that led to the Yeti Cave, Ken cantered off, his pads made soft thumps every time they pounded on the ground.

> Yeti Cave <

I'm Watching You, Guest!
Family
♥️ Sharon & Ihana ♥️
Forever in my thoughts.
Kendrick
Kendrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Daniel tilted her head. So many members seemed to be happy and around at least one person. She felt a bit lonely but just sat back and stared at the sky. It was pretty outside. The Saimoor wondered occasionally if there was more to life than just hiking through mountains for suitable places to hunt and other things.
Daniel
Daniel

Female Join date : 2013-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next